Do the LGB actually support the T in the so called LGBTQ+ Community?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I saw this article pop up on my Microsoft Start Page this morning. Bethany Hamilton is a famous pro Surfer, famous for losing her arm in a shark attack. She is taking a stand against Transwomen, aka men, participating in women's pro surfing events and she will not participate if the men are allowed to participate.

Do most lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals really support Transwomen (Men) participating in competitive women sports simply because they are all part of the Alphabet Soup Club (LGBTQ+)?

What say you?

I say you can take that “Alphabet Soup Club” crap and shove it up your ass.

To the question. You don’t need to be LGBTQ+2 to support those who are.
Thankyou for your rational answer (note the sarcasm).

Yes they are abominations and support anything that is against God’s will.

I saw this article pop up on my Microsoft Start Page this morning. Bethany Hamilton is a famous pro Surfer, famous for losing her arm in a shark attack. She is taking a stand against Transwomen, aka men, participating in women's pro surfing events and she will not participate if the men are allowed to participate.

Do most lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals really support Transwomen (Men) participating in competitive women sports simply because they are all part of the Alphabet Soup Club (LGBTQ+)?

What say you?

Less and less as time goes on.

Evidently Lesbians who don't want to date women with penises or a fauxgina are the worst people on earth.

Forum List

Back