Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
"violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21"
You mean insurrection.
He won't use that word because he doesn't own a dictionary I guess.
I own a dictionary and I know what the word "insurrection" means.
Here it is for your enlightenment:
n.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

It was NOT an armed rebellion. See for yourself:
View attachment 503661
Why did you cherry-pick the definition? From your same source that you didn't bother to link to this is the first definition:

The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
What capitol police officer? What's his name? Why does he need to hide?

So in your world, some government sap can knock your ass off with a bullet in the neck and no one will ever know who did it? That's OK with you?
Yeah....she was just minding her own business....actually sleeping in her own bed at home and "some government sap" broke into her house and shot her. No big.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
Agreed. At about 6' from the target anyone competent to use a pistol should have been able to put one in her shoulder instead of her heart.
At the very least that was manslaughter.

I believe it was the throat, perfect shot.
You're one sick mother fucker. Hope you catch lead in the throat and your killer is never named.
And here's where the real con-servative comes out.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.

Looks like you already got people who answered "Other" but in their post they support the "violence and law breaking".
The test is for GOP voters to decide. "Other" means we're still tracking favorably and lawfully.

Only rabid haters of America rejoice at the death of Ashli Babbitt killed by a black who hated Trumpsters and is on record saying he wanted to shoot a Trump supporter.

Perhaps some truth will come out in the civil trial.

Family of Ashli Babbitt, woman shot by officer during Capitol riot, says it was murder and plans to sue for wrongful death​

They are also suing to get the name of her killer.
What civil trial? They've said for well over a month they were going to sue. Ok, where's that lawsuit?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Agreed. At about 6' from the target anyone competent to use a pistol should have been able to put one in her shoulder instead of her heart.

You're one sick mother fucker. Hope you catch lead in the throat and your killer is never named.
I bet he's in church right now...

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Looks like you already got people who answered "Other" but in their post they support the "violence and law breaking".
The test is for GOP voters to decide. "Other" means we're still tracking favorably and lawfully.
No, you should have stated conservatives, that'd give the more fringier in your group a chance to answer.

Try starting over again with an honest poll that could provide answers to the question.

You asked GOP voters to admit there was violence and to condone it.

Typical ignorant fkng American unable to explore any answers without mixing in your bullshit biased opinion.
Show me an honest poll, or you're a fucking liar.
Was the violence justified or not? IMHO no.
Your post is nonsense, there are no real ideas or proofs of the bullshit you're spreading.
What fucking AH country are you from?

I bet he's in church right now...
Onward christian soldiers........................

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.

And FBI operatives instigated the violence.

Try starting over again with an honest poll that could provide answers to the question.

You asked GOP voters to admit there was violence and to condone it.

Typical ignorant fkng American unable to explore any answers without mixing in your bullshit biased opinion.
Show me an honest poll, or you're a fucking liar.
Was the violence justified or not? IMHO no.
Your post is nonsense, there are no real ideas or proofs of the bullshit you're spreading.

You must understand the violent nature of those that support the option.

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.

Because the Keebler elves wouldn't give out free samples.

She wasn't shot in the heart....not in the back...not in the head. She was shot in the neck.

I'm sure that give her grieving husband a great deal of comfort.

:rolleyes:

No, you should have stated conservatives, that'd give the more fringier in your group a chance to answer.
I'm not a conservative, I'm a Trump "America First Populist". Conservatism is dead. Its also a lie.

Last edited:

I'm not a conservative, I'm a Trump "America First Populist".
Personality over policy, what could possibly go wrong?

Sure, Comrade. Lil'tucker and Putin are proud of you picking up the correct narrative so quickly.

She wasn't shot in the heart....not in the back...not in the head. She was shot in the neck.

T's & P's went his way.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

T's & P's went his way.
I didn't, since I know that a lot of stupid people do a lot of stupid things that cause them to exit the surface of the planet faster than many other humans who are less likely to do stupid things.

Forum List

Back