Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.

Police only have authority to use deadly force in defense against deadly force.
Since Ashli was incapable of threatening anyone with deadly force, then shooting her was deliberate murder and a criminal offense.
Failing to prosecute the one guilty is complicity after the fact, and is also a crime.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
Agreed. At about 6' from the target anyone competent to use a pistol should have been able to put one in her shoulder instead of her heart.
At the very least that was manslaughter.

I believe it was the throat, perfect shot.
You're one sick mother fucker. Hope you catch lead in the throat and your killer is never named.

If I ever break into the Capital under the false guise of a stolen election and put myself into a position to be the tip of the spear attempting to break through a barricaded door on my way to break into one of Congress' inner chambers than sure. She should have known better.

An election was stolen. Patriots protested. End of story.
Not quite... there's still all the evidence and video that this was an inside job. It was planed by the Pelosi and the deep state within the FBI and other letter agencies. There's over 1,000 hours of video they refuse to release, along with the name of Ashli Babbett's murderer. What are they hiding? Sounds just like the election. There's no more corrupt pack of human filth on the planet than the democrat party of trash.

"inside job"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
All those who participated in the protest in Washington and have been arrested on trumped up charges(no pun intended)should be released immediately and those charges expunged from their record like most of the antifa and blm protestors have been released.

In the name of unity if for nothing else. Biden promised unity....time he did something that would help unifiy us.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Was doing something that required she be EXCUTED? Who shot her? Why is that a secret? If she DESERVED it, then why is the killer being PROTECTED from PROSECUTION?
1624207446468.png

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
so in Washington DC trespassing is a death sentence?
When you're the lead in front of a horde of rabid conspiracy theorists on your way to "say hi" to politicians you believe are committing treason then yeah, turns out that is a death sentence.

What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
1624207607642.png

Since when does trespassing carry the death penalty, liar.

But you guys think George Floyd deserved it. I've heard on multiple occasions you guys saying "if they just listened to the police". Well, considering she was breaking through a barricaded door I'm going to assume she wasn't listening.

Agreed. At about 6' from the target anyone competent to use a pistol should have been able to put one in her shoulder instead of her heart.
At the very least that was manslaughter.
She wasn't shot in the heart....not in the back...not in the head. She was shot in the neck.

Oh, that's too bad, I guess the OP could have made a more encompassing poll and just said "conservatives" I'd chalk you up to a yes
I’m definitely a YES to support of the events of January 6, 2021. It’s probably the greatest American political moment if my life. I’m just upset it wasn’t far more violent and destructive than it was.

My problem was that I couldn’t say I’m a GOO voter.

Only rabid haters of America rejoice at the death of Ashli Babbitt killed by a black who hated Trumpsters and is on record saying he wanted to shoot a Trump supporter.

Perhaps some truth will come out in the civil trial.

Family of Ashli Babbitt, woman shot by officer during Capitol riot, says it was murder and plans to sue for wrongful death​

They are also suing to get the name of her killer.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
Try starting over again with an honest poll that could provide answers to the question.

You asked GOP voters to admit there was violence and to condone it.

Typical ignorant fkng American unable to explore any answers without mixing in your bullshit biased opinion.

"violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21"
You mean insurrection.
He won't use that word because he doesn't own a dictionary I guess.
I own a dictionary and I know what the word "insurrection" means.
Here it is for your enlightenment:
n.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

It was NOT an armed rebellion. See for yourself:
1624207923196.png

Only rabid haters of America rejoice at the death of Ashli Babbitt killed by a black who hated Trumpsters and is on record saying he wanted to shoot a Trump supporter.

Perhaps some truth will come out in the civil trial.

It's not rejoicing, she shouldn't have been there. The cop most likely made the right choice and it was a good shot. Scared the shit out of everyone else there while backup arrived.

Other:

I'm a values voter and condemn the actual incidents of violence on 1/6 (including the murder of Ashli Babbit by an anonymous Capital Hill Cop) as well as the hundreds of BLM and Antifa riots that have happened in which businesses were burned and looted, and 27 people were killed. The latter have been approved of by the Dems who support keeping peaceful flag wavers in solitary confinement. I opposed this complete perversion of due process and equal treatment under the law.

I don't support the violent riot that happened on January 6th just as I don't support the violent riots that have been going on in places like Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis on and off for a year now. If you only oppose violent riots when they are done by people who's politics you don't share then you don't really oppose them at all.

Forum List

Back