Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
"An unarmed woman"

And the cops behind that barricade watching the mob smash and smash at those strong windows despite their shouted warnings knew she was unarmed......how?
Unless they were legally blind I think it's more than obvious they would use their eyes to make that determination.

Provide the proof that this woman was a threat that meritted lethal force.
I'm sure you would have felt no threat that required lethal force if that mob was breaking down your front door to your house. You'd welcome them in for milk and cookies, right?

"Dear stupid, the capitol is a public place."
(with restrictions, duh!)

Like the Oval Office
Like Fort Knox.
Like the Gem Room at the Smithsonian.

So batter away when you go do your protest-tourist gig.
Let us know how it goes.
They didn't go in the oval office or fort knox or the gem room, Liar. Why didn't the murdering cop shoot more of them?

A failed insurrection is still an insurrection.
Certainly at the moment the insurrectionist was shot, the defending officer had no idea it would fail.
too fking funny.
too fking funny.
In what way(s)?
Progressive s*** stain ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation to the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
Since when does trespassing carry the death penalty, liar.
So you won’t shoot if me and the boys come over, smash your windows and climb into your home?
Dear stupid, the capitol is a public place.
And?

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.

Do you think that "unarmed petite woman" was practicing her rights as an American while she was trespassing?
So you won’t shoot if me and the boys come over, smash your windows and climb into your home?
And?
they were allowed to be there. that was simple.

Certainly at the moment the insurrectionist was shot, the defending officer had no idea it would fail.
too fking funny.
too fking funny.
In what way(s)?

1. Demand a link or an explanation to the truth they are objecting to.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

Never did that, dope.
Simply asked why he thought it was funny.

"Dear stupid, the capitol is a public place."
(with restrictions, duh!)

Like the Oval Office
Like Fort Knox.
Like the Gem Room at the Smithsonian.

So batter away when you go do your protest-tourist gig.
Let us know how it goes.
They didn't go in the oval office or fort knox or the gem room, Liar. Why didn't the murdering cop shoot more of them?
He didn't need to. Everyone else got the message and backed off. Other than being a crazed trumpist, who knows why Benedict Babbitt chose to forge ahead anyway?

too fking funny.
too fking funny.
In what way(s)?
insurrection!!! too fking funny. drama queen demofks screaming skies are falling for every mther fking thing they discuss.
insurrection!!! too fking funny. drama queen demofks screaming skies are falling for every mther fking thing they discuss.
Sure.
Now tell us how it was secretly a Dem false flag.

too fking funny.
too fking funny.
In what way(s)?
Sounds like you are doing some screaming yourself there, hun.

And you admit they were invited in.......?

"they were invited in"......who was?
How many?
All of them?
Which doors?
Did they beat the hell out of a cop on the way to accepting their "invitation"?

Look, it's like this poster 'jc456'.....as I pointed out earlier, in my opinion, those who deflect, minimize, deny, obfuscate what happened to America on January 6th are in a category different than mere opinionizers under our First Amendment.

Noper, it is more dire than that. Those folks are aiding and abetting those people who beat our Capitol police, trashed and vandalized the House of the People, smeared feces on the walls of the House of the People.....and most importantly, attempted to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power that is a defining characteristic of the democracy of the United States of America. It borders on treason, one could argue.

And poster 'jc456' supports those people and what they did.
OK, you be you 'jc456'. May God bless and protect America.

And?
Sure. The locked doors defended by police shows that clearly. :uhoh3:

And poster 'jc456' supports those people and what they did.
OK, you be you 'jc456'. May God bless and protect America.
I support all americans doing their own thing, even burning of flags. That's the glory of our country. Some day you may understand what this country actually means.

Sure. The locked doors defended by police shows that clearly. :uhoh3:
the cops opened the doors. you missed that, I know.
The cops opened doors like this one, right, traitor...?

capitol-cops-video-25.jpg

insurrectionist
military servant of her country, who fought for her right to be there. You still don't get it. Dude, I'm not trying to change what country you support, I'm just explaining my country and it's purpose.

Forum List

Back