Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters

Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"​

I abhor both organised bands of criminals. Instead of the silly larpers of Jan. 6 I’d be tickled if actual insurrectionists made weekly visits.

Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
If it was an insurrection, the instigator would be in jail. But as you can see from reality, people were asked to march and let their voices be heard peacefully. I assume you did hear Trump's speech? And reality will also show, as protests can all too often do, some people take it too far and cause violence.

I assume you have a Trump speech where he's asked protesters to break into the capital building and seize control of the country. I think at this point, maybe you should grab a dictionary.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.

Your crazy conspiracy theories do not equal reality. The insurrectionists were all yours. That's been proven over and over.
We have leaders in DC who know the truth. Gaetz has pointed out numerous time Antifa where the insurrectionists on January 6.
You kids are too much!!!
actually, you are...with that delusional, so called brain....retards of the scum demonRATS shouldn't live their pathetic lives in denial....

"An unarmed woman"

And the cops behind that barricade watching the mob smash and smash at those strong windows despite their shouted warnings knew she was unarmed......how?
Unless they were legally blind I think it's more than obvious they would use their eyes to make that determination.

Provide the proof that this woman was a threat that meritted lethal force.

Your crazy conspiracy theories do not equal reality. The insurrectionists were all yours. That's been proven over and over.
We have leaders in DC who know the truth. Gaetz has pointed out numerous time Antifa where the insurrectionists on January 6.
You kids are too much!!!
actually, you are...with that delusional, so called brain....retards of the scum demonRATS shouldn't live their pathetic lives in denial....
50y477.jpg

You kids are too much!!!
View attachment 503944
that must have taken a lot out of that thing you refer to as a brain...go rest up now, shit stain.....:finger3:

"An unarmed woman"

And the cops behind that barricade watching the mob smash and smash at those strong windows despite their shouted warnings knew she was unarmed......how?
Unless they were legally blind I think it's more than obvious they would use their eyes to make that determination.

Provide the proof that this woman was a threat that meritted lethal force.
Because she was a fucking nut...

... and like Trump himself said...

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts." ~ Donald Trump

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian and I literally couldn’t support the events at the US Capitol Building any more if I tried. It is one of the greatest American political moments in my lifetime.
It was literally one the STUPIDEST things Trump ever did... hold a massive rally steps from the capitol on THAT DAY. He should have KNOWN, or someone around him, that the corrupts democrats and their human debris within the deep state would EXPLOIT IT.
Democrats had nothing to do with it. This is all on you kids.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.
Bull shit. Democrats plants were everywhere and there's video proof of it. That's why you're hiding over 1,000 more hours of video.
I suspect that you blame Dems because you know it was wrong and aren’t emotionally mature enough to admit your team shit the bed. Bigly.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.
Exactly. Unlike those officers who they wholeheartedly support who have shot down black folks under questionable circumstances.

"violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21"
You mean insurrection.
Insurrection? When was there an insurrection?
January the sixth, 2021.

Have you been under a rock? We all watched it live on tv.

Insurrection means to defeat the existing executive branch by destroying them with violence.
There was essentially no violence except what little the police allowed in order to cater to the demonstrators a little.
So then there was no insurrection by any stretch of the imagination.
Congress could have stood their ground any time they wanted.
But they deliberately played this up as if they were not really in total control.
Insurrection means to defeat the existing executive branch by destroying them with violence.
A failed insurrection is still an insurrection.
Certainly at the moment the insurrectionist was shot, the defending officer had no idea it would fail.

Yep, how many Republicans are willing to admit the 1/6 attack on the Capital was bad for democracy. Fucking losers, let's hear from you.

They broke the law or they are heroes? Seems an easy choice to make.
you'd have a point if the cops hadn't opened the doors and invited them in.

Forum List

Back