Poll Suggestion. Why Not Just Ask About 100,000 Average,American Black People If White People Insult Them On A Regular Basis?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Right?, the left, is trying to convince all of America that all white people hate black people, and want all of them to move back to where ever they came from, all black people see white people as Archie Bunker.
Now, can you imagine if some credible pollster managed to ask about 100,000 black americans, all over the country, if white people treat them like how they were treated in the 50's and 60's.
You think the left would want to see the results released to all of us 300 Million Americans?

Red state Whites feel they can more freely openly show their Whitey views in public.
I can't tell you how many white folks I know turn out to be Whitey Folks.

Right?, the left, is trying to convince all of America that all white people hate black people, and want all of them to move back to where ever they came from, all black people see white people as Archie Bunker.
Now, can you imagine if some credible pollster managed to ask about 100,000 black americans, all over the country, if white people treat them like how they were treated in the 50's and 60's.
You think the left would want to see the results released to all of us 300 Million Americans?
The statist left thrives on divide & conquer.

it seems as if the loons are trying to convince 60% of voters that all white people call black people the N word on a daily basis and make fun of them because they eat watermelon more frequently than white people {aka,,,crackers}

i think the results would be 100% No,,,white people are generally very nice around black people,,,but I dont think this poll would make it to CNN

Red state Whites feel they can more freely openly show their Whitey views in public.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Bullshit. There is zero evidence to support your claim. There are ten times more fake racial attacks on blacks than there are real ones.

if all white people hate black people, then why do, time to time, famous black people have to make up stories of white people either beating them up with their reg MAGA hats, or make up stories that some white guys hung a noose in their garages?

Bullshit. There is zero evidence to support your claim. There are ten times more fake racial attacks on blacks than there are real ones.
if I called 911,,told them that I just found a noose hanging in one of my closets,,,u think anyone will come to save me?

What white people say, really say, means nothing. It's nonsense. What black people hear is what matters. Black people hear white people calling them the n word, possibly hundreds of times a day from every white person they see. It's a close cousin to what black people see. You might see a garage door pull. A black man sees a noose.

Why bother? These folks are going to hear racial slurs, they are going to see racial threats no matter what white people do. Give it up and let them stew.

What white people say, really say, means nothing. It's nonsense. What black people hear is what matters. Black people hear white people calling them the n word, possibly hundreds of times a day from every white person they see. It's a close cousin to what black people see. You might see a garage door pull. A black man sees a noose.

Why bother? These folks are going to hear racial slurs, they are going to see racial threats no matter what white people do. Give it up and let them stew.
BLM, to some extreme are trying to make all black people believe that millions of racists have a bumper sticker on their vehicles that read "I Hate N---------s" and proud of it"

im surprised that BLM hasn't created this photo of two white doors, side by side, the one on the left, a clean/spotless door, has a sign on it that reads "White's Only" and the one on the right is just a mess with fast food stains/fingerprints/ect. and that one reads "Blacks Only"

Forum List

Back