Poll: Rush Limbaugh--Hannity--Savage--Levin. A question to their audiences?

For future Ratings & Profit--which President would work best for Rush Limbaugh?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Republican Nominee

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The liberal media deliberately chooses Republican candidates they think are beatable, then go easy on them while bashing the ones they fear the most. ...

No question. I read an article a month or so back that laid out the number of times and the amount of time that the MSM has mentioned and reported on the respective GOP candidates.

Nightly Trump averaged 37 minutes. Doc Carson was second with something like 3 minutes. Ted Cruz was dead last with just a few mentions and just as many seconds.
Just like all the RW media. Oh right, you just have one disgrace cable joke outfit.

You mean the most watch media outlet on television. Gotcha.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Of course there are always Rinos to be poached

Rush LOVED GW!
When GW was in Office, Rush declared he was a Republican 1st, a Conservative 2nd and an Entertainer 3rd.
When Obama was in Office, Rush declared he was a Conservative 1st, a Republican 2nd and an Entertainer 3rd.
In other words, Rush plays his stupid audience like a fiddle.

LOL! CLUELESS!

I just realized you either didn't listen, or pay attention, to Rush between 9/2001 and 1/2008.
Thanks for letting me know.

ROFL! That's right it's me. I've only been a daily listener to Rush since the first day he came on the air in my home town in 1989. There's nothing about Rush that I do not understand instinctively... .

Rush has never been anything but a Conservative, OKA: An advocate of Conserving American Principle. PERIOD! And that's not even a debatable point.
He's a loudmouth bought off coke head HS grad lying POS, and you're a moron chump hater. Hilarious. He IS entertaining, but get a clue.

The liberal media deliberately chooses Republican candidates they think are beatable, then go easy on them while bashing the ones they fear the most. ...

No question. I read an article a month or so back that laid out the number of times and the amount of time that the MSM has mentioned and reported on the respective GOP candidates.

Nightly Trump averaged 37 minutes. Doc Carson was second with something like 3 minutes. Ted Cruz was dead last with just a few mentions and just as many seconds.
Just like all the RW media. Oh right, you just have one disgrace cable joke outfit.

You mean the most watch media outlet on television. Gotcha.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
CABLE TV, stupid. NBC etc get 4x+ as much EVERY NIGHT EACH.

Rush doesn't endorse anyone,
Actually he does, but without actually saying he endorses them so when they lose, and they always lose, his waning influence is not obvious to his gullible DittoTards.
By "like and don't like" your MessiahRushie means "endorse and don't endorse."

January 4, 2008
RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

CALLER: Totally.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

I have been on political boards for at least 15 years. The ones I notice that so are so totally ill-informed on issues are right wing radio listeners. They never read anything. Certainly never do their own homework on the candidates they support.

They carry around the Rush Limbaugh bible with them. They love the hate talk.

Here is a great article on the mentality of a Trump supporter.

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Wait, who is unhinged?

Actually he does, but without actually saying he endorses them so when they lose, and they always lose, his waning influence is not obvious to his gullible DittoTards.

January 4, 2008
RUSH: People need leadership. It's one of my mantras. They want leadership. And to a lot of these people, I am their leader. And they think that I am AWOL on leadership because I don't come out and endorse a candidate, and because I don't come out and go through the candidates' particulars and suggest this is good, this is bad. I have actually been doing that; if anybody listens regularly, they shouldn't really be having a tough time figuring out who I like and who I don't like.

RUSH: But nevertheless, maybe that kind of subtlety is not powerful enough to get through.

Rush seems to be living in your head rent free, its pretty common.
When a DirttoTard can't rebut the facts, they try to deflect.
Thank you.

Your irrational hatred and seething anger is noted.

January 4, 2008

I have been on political boards for 15 years. The ones I notice that so are so totally ill-informed on issues are right wing radio listeners. They never read anything. Certainly never do their own homework on the candidates they support.

They carry around the Rush Limbaugh bible with them and that's it.

I notice that liberal idiots like you are always making totally unfounded a wrong claims about Rush's audience. Studies have show that his audience is one of the most educated of any media outlet.

Don't go confusing the left with facts.

The pay day is better if Hillary wins.

Why? Simple really.

The more powerful the Democrat, the more entertaining when these guys tear them down. Also, they do not make good defenders of politicians. They are free market attack dogs that need a big ass to tear into.

A question to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mike Savage & Mark Levin, etc. audiences?

Over the years we have heard all about these "Obscene profit" breaks. So my question & poll is: How in the heck are the ring wing radio talk show hosts going to keep up with these OBSCENE profits if Hillary Clinton loses the election? Limbaugh has been blasting her for at least 20 years, non-stop. Who in the heck is he going to be able to talk about if there is a Republican President--& Hillary Clinton is out of the political scene?
They managed to bloviate through eight years of Bush, so what the hell are you on about?

January 4, 2008

I have been on political boards for at least 15 years. The ones I notice that so are so totally ill-informed on issues are right wing radio listeners. They never read anything. Certainly never do their own homework on the candidates they support.

They carry around the Rush Limbaugh bible with them. They love the hate talk.

ROFLMNAO!

That would be SUCH a great point, if it had the slightest relevance to the TRUTH.

For instance, I personally own YOU!. Meaning that within the scope of all human knowledge, there is not a single issue that you could raise wherein I would not eviscerate you... as a listener to Rush Limbaugh since 1989.

Hang around long enough on this site and you'll figure it out... eventually, as have your cult comrades.

January 4, 2008

I have been on political boards for 15 years. The ones I notice that so are so totally ill-informed on issues are right wing radio listeners. They never read anything. Certainly never do their own homework on the candidates they support.

I notice that liberal idiots like you are always making totally unfounded a wrong claims about Rush's audience. Studies have show that his audience is one of the most educated of any media outlet.
Yeah, just as sure as he has a CERTIFIED "accuracy" rating of 99.8% :cuckoo:

Then by all means lets see you back up your claim, I predict you will get a wicked case of butt hurt. Rush has documented proof for most everything, so much of his show prep is copies of what the left has said on tape, video, and in the print media. If you try to challenge him he will point you right to the liberal media source, then what are you going to do? lol

January 4, 2008

You're obviously too stupid to get the joke.
And you missed the point, your MessiahRushie's audience being educated is just as much a "joke."

January 4, 2008

Then by all means lets see you back up your claim, I predict you will get a wicked case of butt hurt. Rush has documented proof for most everything, so much of his show prep is copies of what the left has said on tape, video, and in the print media. If you try to challenge him he will point you right to the liberal media source, then what are you going to do? lol
There is no real "Sullivan Group" accuracy rating service, your MessiahRushie made it up and named it after his friend Tom Sullivan's real estate agency.

And the pathological liar can't document anything, he just bluffs mindless idiots like you because he knows you will never check him.

Here is a recent example, there are less than 8 million unemployed today but the pathological liar you are stupid enough to believe claims there are 46 to 48 million unemployed today.

October 09, 2015
RUSH: During the Great Depression, the population was less than, obviously, it is today. You know what the total number of unemployed people was during the Depression? 12.5 million. Today it's 46, 48 million unemployed.

Employment Situation Summary

Household Survey Data

In September, the unemployment rate held at 5.1 percent, and the number of
unemployed persons (7.9 million) changed little.

A question to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mike Savage & Mark Levin, etc. audiences?

Over the years we have heard all about these "Obscene profit" breaks. So my question & poll is: How in the heck are the ring wing radio talk show hosts going to keep up with these OBSCENE profits if Hillary Clinton loses the election? Limbaugh has been blasting her for at least 20 years, non-stop. Who in the heck is he going to be able to talk about if there is a Republican President--& Hillary Clinton is out of the political scene?

Maybe this is why they are all PROMOTING a candidate in Donald Trump, that has absolutely no chance of winning the White House. After he's gone--they'll move to another far right wing candidate that has no chance either, then another, then another--all the way up until the nomination.

Their profits come from the Establishment & Rino groupies who they have to keep at a certain level of hysteria to keep those profits rolling in. A Republican in the oval office--spells a calmer atmosphere and it's going to get real booooring on their radio shows. Those radios are going to get turned off, meaning OBSCENE profits turn into Piddly profits.

This is what happens when you have political discourse associated with RATINGS & MONEY.

Rush_Limbaugh_by_Ian_Marsden.jpg

Stick to stuff you know like...well, you see the problem there, right

Rush LOVED GW!
He sure did, literally! GWB was his "Butt Buddy."

July 25, 2008

RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world...

ROFL! That's right it's me. I've only been a daily listener to Rush since the first day he came on the air in my home town in 1989. There's nothing about Rush that I do not understand instinctively... .

Rush has never been anything but a Conservative, OKA: An advocate of Conserving American Principle. PERIOD! And that's not even a debatable point.
Bullshit, your MessiahRushie is a Republican first and CON$ervative last, which is why he was not happy about Conservative Dems.

May 14, 2008

RUSH: This thing down in Mississippi, the special election, regardless of party, conservatives could have voted for the Republican down there, doesn't matter. In two of the three of these cases, in two of the three of these House Republican congressional losses, they have been beaten by conservative Democrats, big-time conservative, social conservative Democrats. The Republican Party is ceding conservatism in the South to the Democrat Party. You know, yesterday was a very frustrating day, as you know.

CALLER: I was wondering if the Democrats in Mississippi were more conservative than the Republicans, why wouldn't you be pleased about that as a conservative?

RUSH: You think I ought to be happy that there's conservatism out there. I'm not happy my own party wants to get rid of it. I'm mad that my own party wants to cast conservatism aside. I know there's plenty of conservatism out there. That's the source of the frustration.

Here's a freaking poll for lefties, why worry about "ratings and profit" of talk radio? Is it about ratings? Is it about profit" Is it about talk radio? Why not consider how much Hollywood might make by remaking history with the docudrama about CBS using forged documents to influence a presidential election?

Forum List

Back