Poll just out that totally sinks the deep state

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
A majority want President Trump to declassify documents pertaining to the Russia investigations, according to a new The Hill-HarrisX poll.

Fifty-nine percent of registered voters contacted for the survey said they want Trump to declassify the documents, with 14 percent saying they want the information kept secret and 27 percent not sure.

"Generally speaking, I think Americans view transparency as a good thing, so it's not surprising to me that most Americans want the documents to be declassified," Mallory Newall, research director at the Ipsos Public Affairs polling company, said during Monday's broadcast of Hill.TV's "What America's Thinking."

• Banned
Proof? Link?
Google it

The poll was the hill- Harris poll dec 31 on should the docs be de classified

Shocking poll

59 % saying declassify
14% saying no

Men saying 64% to declassify

But this has many independent and democrats saying declassify

And it was only the republican congress that was trying to get them
Declassified

So the democrats are ready to charge the deep state with treason if it shows what the democrat party wants to hide is indeed corrupt

Of course the documents will be released, but only after Muller has released his report.

Proof? Link?
The real mark of the beast.....https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078RPWXLB/?tag=ff0d01-20

And it even comes in 14 different colors.

18266988.jpg

Last edited:
A majority want President Trump to declassify documents pertaining to the Russia investigations, according to a new The Hill-HarrisX poll.

Fifty-nine percent of registered voters contacted for the survey said they want Trump to declassify the documents, with 14 percent saying they want the information kept secret and 27 percent not sure.

"Generally speaking, I think Americans view transparency as a good thing, so it's not surprising to me that most Americans want the documents to be declassified," Mallory Newall, research director at the Ipsos Public Affairs polling company, said during Monday's broadcast of Hill.TV's "What America's Thinking."

There is no deep state and Trump should declassify the documents.

Read the rules.

Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:

[...]

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source.

If you actually think the "deep state" (let's charitably assume such thing even exists) is even marginally worried over the findings of a poll, you're even goofier than semi-literate conspiracy nutter's "Google it" would indicate.

Polls also say a majority doesn't want a wall.
But you don't make threads out of them.

Of course the documents will be released, but only after Muller has released his report.

Yes but that will then show mueller guilty of blackmail to cover the big crime by the deep state

This will become a blood bath for the whole deep state

Read the rules.

Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:

The following Rules Apply Everywhere unless otherwise stated on USMB, including Posts, Chat Box, Private Messages, Visitor Messages, and Signatures:

[...]

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source.

If you actually think the "deep state" (let's charitably assume such thing even exists) is even marginally worried over the findings of a poll, you're even goofier than semi-literate conspiracy nutter's "Google it" would indicate.

Wrong dead wrong

They are in a panic

With the men already on trump side and the whole nation wants everything declassified that spells total destruction of the deep state

Having the senate probe of the investigators coming and the declassification of these secret docs that lied to the fisa court judges and yes the mueller probe

The mueller probe of all democrat prosecutors already has proven this is blackmail to stop trump from going after the real crimes of the deep stste

Since this poll is so strong for declassification even from democrat voters This spells total doom
For the deep state

It was the democrat leaders in a panic to hide the docs. So we all know what's in there

So the deep state is now toast !!

Closed. You need to provide your source when creating a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back