• QAnon is a verb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a noun. (e.g. "QAnon is a group of insurrectionist Trumpsters.")

Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a verb. (e.g. "QAnon is a crazy conspiracy theory.")

Some USMB forumers who are TDS afflicted morons suffering from the associated cognitive dissonance symptom of TDS also refer to QAnon as both a noun and a verb.

Is "QAnon" a noun, or is it a verb?

Last edited:
Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a noun. (e.g. "QAnon is a group of insurrectionist Trumpsters.")

Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a verb. (e.g. "QAnon is a conspiracy theory.")

Some USMB forumers who are TDS afflicted morons suffering from the associated cognitive dissonance symptom of TDS also refer to QAnon as both a noun and a verb.

Q has nothing to do with Trump, in spite of what too many Trump voters believe.

Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a verb. (e.g. "QAnon is a conspiracy theory.")

I don't know Q, and neither do you.

Are you going to answer the question in the poll?

I do not take orders from Muhammed or chop off little girls vaginas. But I can bring the bacon to the party if you choose?

I do not take orders from Muhammed or chop off little girls vaginas. But I can bring the bacon to the party if you choose?
It's just a simple question.

I don't chop off girls' pussies, illegal aliens and serial killers do that.

Are you going to answer the stupid question in the poll or not?

Are you Q?

Last edited:

Some folks at USMB refer to QAnon as a verb. (e.g. "QAnon is a crazy conspiracy theory.")

FYI:
“Crazy conspiracy theory” is a NOUN (“conspiracy theory” which is a THING ) preceded by an adjective (“crazy”).

FYI:
“Crazy conspiracy theory” is a NOUN (“conspiracy theory” which is a THING ) preceded by an adjective (“crazy”).
I don't disagree with you, but what does that have to do with Q?

The poll is unanswerable.
You need to seperate Q from anon.
What is Q?
What is anon?

Qanon doesn't exist.
Hugs

FYI:
You asked whether “QAnon” was a noun or verb and then gave examples that were both nouns. Q in this context refers to a person or persons which would be a NOUN, “Anon” refers to Anonymous which is an adjective.

Hope that helps you in your quest for enlightenment.

Later.

Dude. English is not your strong suit

Both examples are nouns.

Although the Capitol rioters DID QAnon about 140 cops (that would make it a verb...see stupid?)

Last edited:
In this context of what is anon
anons = anonymous researchers

They are both nouns, seperately.
There is no such thing as Qanon

Both examples are nouns.

Although the Capitol rioters DID QAnon about 140 cops (that would bake it a verb...see stupid?)
No, that would “bake it” improper English (aka slang).

Apparently English isn’t your strong suit either. :rolleyes:

Both examples are nouns.

Although the Capitol rioters DID QAnon about 140 cops (that would bake it a verb...see stupid?)

Wrong stupid. TYPING is not my strong suit

Both examples are nouns.

Wrong stupid. TYPING is not my strong suit
Uh-huh, Your shortcomings are all too apparent. Typing , English and the ability to carry on a conversation without resorting to childish insults.

You have a lot of work to do before any rational person can start taking your posts seriously.

Qtards is what we call em on patriots and 4chan
Even before the msm picked up on q and filtered it down to the useful idiots ....who seem to mention q 17 times per thread

It's just a simple question.

I don't chop off girls' pussies, illegal aliens and serial killers do that.

Are you going to answer the stupid question in the poll or not?

Are you Q?
Actually Muhammed ordered all the little girls vaginas chopped off.

I do not either care about you or your questions, but I can still bring the bacon

It is a democrat fantasy....

All 6 of those who follow Qanon haven't left their parent's basement in months.......

FYI:
You asked whether “QAnon” was a noun or verb and then gave examples that were both nouns. Q in this context refers to a person or persons which would be a NOUN, “Anon” refers to Anonymous which is an adjective.

Hope that helps you in your quest for enlightenment.

Later.
Please stop informing the forum that it is a trick question because it is based on false premises.

So what does your spew have to do with Q, you fool?

Last edited:

Qtards is what we call em on patriots and 4chan
Even before the msm picked up on q and filtered it down to the useful idiots ....who seem to mention q 17 times per thread
Can you directly quote anything that Q has posted that you disagree with?

Forum List

Back