Poll Has Trump Beating Biden in 2024 Rematch

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
2020 was an odd election. Trump had over 70 MILLION votes, a new electoral record but for Biden’s 80-plus million. I have always maintained that while new electoral laws around the country clearly creating the potential for more fraud (and there was some of this), what did Trump in and landed Biden the electoral victory was the intense hatred of Trump. People were turning out to vote in droves in 2020, not to cast their ballots for Biden (DeRp🤡), but AGAINST Trump. This is a pretty well accepted explanation of the great disaster of 2020.

Now we are seeing polls like this one that has Trump absolutely DESTROYING Biden. This may mean that some of those seething and rabid anti-Trump votes are now so disgusted by what they have seen from Biden that they are now will to vote for Trump. Think about this, and how incredible it is.

Maybe more likely is that the frenetic fanciers of ferocious anti-Trumpism are not showing up in the polls? Has old man Joey so soured these angry voters that they have now dropped out altogether? Will they be no-shows in 2024? Perhaps it is that the non-TDS independent voters that are switching to Trump? And maybe Biden’s winning margin in 2020 does not even exist. Maybe those ballots were “harvested” by biased electoral volunteers. You cannot tell me they weren’t because you don’t know. Essentially ballot harvesting is the same thing as having some guy go into the voting booth with you and punch the ballot holes for you. Does the vote harvester encourage you to vote a certain way? Perhaps. We don’t know. But I maintain that it would be the height of stupidity to assume that such fraud does not occur.

Joe Biden is the cream of the crop of Democrat Politician.
He is the best that they have.
He is a pathological liar.
He is a thief.
He is a rapist.
He is a racist.
He is a pedo.
He is a far left crackpot.
bidenracistaholeposkjhkjah.jpg

2020 was an odd election. Trump had over 70 MILLION votes, a new electoral record but for Biden’s 80-plus million. I have always maintained that while new electoral laws around the country clearly creating the potential for more fraud (and there was some of this), what did Trump in and landed Biden the electoral victory was the intense hatred of Trump. People were turning out to vote in droves in 2020, not to cast their ballots for Biden (DeRp🤡), but AGAINST Trump. This is a pretty well accepted explanation of the great disaster of 2020.

Now we are seeing polls like this one that has Trump absolutely DESTROYING Biden. This may mean that some of those seething and rabid anti-Trump votes are now so disgusted by what they have seen from Biden that they are now will to vote for Trump. Think about this, and how incredible it is.

Maybe more likely is that the frenetic fanciers of ferocious anti-Trumpism are not showing up in the polls? Has old man Joey so soured these angry voters that they have now dropped out altogether? Will they be no-shows in 2024? Perhaps it is that the non-TDS independent voters that are switching to Trump? And maybe Biden’s winning margin in 2020 does not even exist. Maybe those ballots were “harvested” by biased electoral volunteers. You cannot tell me they weren’t because you don’t know. Essentially ballot harvesting is the same thing as having some guy go into the voting booth with you and punch the ballot holes for you. Does the vote harvester encourage you to vote a certain way? Perhaps. We don’t know. But I maintain that it would be the height of stupidity to assume that such fraud does not occur.

Mail in votes and vote harvesting ftw. No GOP is winning in 2024.

Joe Biden is the cream of the crop of Democrat Politician.
He is the best that they have.
He is a pathological liar.
He is a thief.
He is a rapist.
He is a racist.
He is a pedo.
He is a far left crackpot.
View attachment 787714
You seem to be confusing Biden with Trump except for the far left part. But crackpot is accurate

I did some figuring one day and, with the electoral college, Biden would have to win the popular vote by 2%-3% just in order to have a 50/50 split in the EC.

Sure. All those Biden voters changed their minds and are now supporting trump. Nothing for you to worry about. If you really believe all that, I've got a bridge for sale,and I'll make you a good deal on it.

Then how do you explain it? And no leftist cop-out bullshit like "Duh pOles R wOng"

Trump only needs about 43,000 Biden voters to change their minds in AZ, GA, and WI to win the EC in 2024.

Here’s the thing. In 2020 Roe v Wade was still the law of the land.

The Republican party has absolutely no hope of winning any national election, so long as they continue to ban abortion.

8 million more women voters in the USA than men. Even pro-life women are dying because of these laws, and even pro-life women know that they need to have access to safe abortions for pregnancy and miscarriages.

The 200,000 women who have abortions after the first trimester are women who have had incomplete miscarriages after 12 weeks and before 20 weeks. They treatment for an incomplete miscarriage is a D&C - a surgical abortion.

The stillbirths after 20 weeks are the most heart rending of the cases. 200,000 women miscarry or suffer loss of the fetus after 20 weeks. None of these laws make exception for these women who are being sent home to suffer. Carrying a dead infant inside them, until the tissue becomes infected. Or carrying a child to term only to have them die in their arms within minutes.

Barbaric doesn’t begin to describe it.

Last edited:
Trump only needs about 43,000 Biden voters to change their minds in AZ, GA, and WI to win the EC in 2024.
After you MAGAs got rid of RvW it's gonna be hard for trump to get any new voters. Those in favor of the change were already trump supporters, and the rest were horrified. Not sure if any new trump supporters exist.

OR a bit less fraud in those States...

but either or would work... Both would be very welcomed.

Forum List

Back