Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

Poll: Grade Biden's Performance As Commander in Chief (First Seven Months)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Considering how Biden has done as leader of the free world, what grade do you give him?

Things you may wish to consider include:

• The safety and security of American citizens
  • Immigration and border security
  • Human rights, individual liberties. racial justice, gender equality and LGBT issues
  • His handling of Afghanistan
  • US economy / employment / wages / inflation / deficit
  • US energy policy / supply / security / pipelines / Climate Change
  • His handling of COVID, masks, vaccines, lockdowns, mandates, rent relief
  • Crime & law enforcement
  • Welfare benefits, food stamps, stimulus checks, other free stuff
  • How mean his tweets are, skin color, size of his hands, hairdo, how likable his children are, other important stuff.
Your vote will be publicly viewable, and you cannot change your vote.

There are hordes of illegal aliens swarming across the border, bringing the Chinese Plague with them. Protecting the border is part of our national security. The Afghanistan disaster is still unfolding, sadly it can't really get better, but could get worse. Forcing vaccinations on the troops with absolutely no idea of the potential long-term effects could decimate our readiness in years to come. Quite frankly it is one of the absolute stupidest thing we could do. No surprise Biden picked that exact course.

Biden is a failure in every single aspect of leadership. The only thing worse would be Harris taking over. The next few years are going to suck.

Last edited:
Considering how Biden has done as leader of the free world, what grade do you give him?

Things you may wish to consider include:

• The safety and security of American citizens
  • Immigration and border security
  • Human rights, individual liberties. racial justice, gender equality and LGBT issues
  • His handling of Afghanistan
  • US economy / employment / wages / inflation / deficit
  • US energy policy / supply / security / pipelines / Climate Change
  • His handling of COVID, masks, vaccines, lockdowns, mandates, rent relief
  • Crime & law enforcement
  • Welfare benefits, food stamps, stimulus checks, other free stuff
  • How mean his tweets are, skin color, size of his hands, hairdo, how likable his children are, other important stuff.
Your vote will be publicly viewable, and you cannot change your vote.
I was generous and gave him a "D" so that he wasn't failing.

I was generous and gave him a "D" so that he wasn't failing.
I considered a D, but that would be grading on a curve, comparing him against others who should have never set foot in the Oval Office.

But grades should be given based upon an absolute standard of right and wrong (like in math), by delivering good results.

Being lesser of a failure doesn't cut it. We are talking about the leader of America. My children's futures depend upon this guy doing better than a mediocre job, and he's been a dismal failure so far.

For sure, Kamala is going to be capable of a lower numerical grade than Biden, but it's still going to be an F.

Did the Taliban take over Afghanistan in like 10 days?

Stupid prick
Answer this prickless,

1) Did trump negotiate with the Taliban?
2) Are the Taliban terrorists?

I expect a total deflect, I CHALLENGE you to just answer the 2 questions with a Yes or No answer.

Forum List

Back