POLL: Firing Mueller

Is firing Mueller a good idea politically?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Probably not, but this is about principle (explain)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Mango screw yourself

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Alan Dershowitz: Trump doesn't need to fire Mueller - here's why

Mueller is discrediting his own investigation...has been from Day 1.

Dershashitz also thinks OJ was innocent and argued for torturing terrorists.

s0n..........soon you'll be at a 6 figure posting record. Dang........are ya proud of it s0n?:bye1: God what a life.......OCD blows.......when you ruminate so much in your mind that its pretty much the only thing you think about, its time for pharmacological aid stuff. I'm in the field s0n......there are some wonderful meds out there that help people lead a more productive life. Spambot thinks you should consider it........being miserable 24/7/365 is ghey. Doesn't have to be that way...........really.

He is a recipient of the LOTI award... (Life On The Internet)

I hope they do it so that Rob Reiner takes to the street and it starts the second civil war in this country. I am beyond sick of taking shit from the left in this fucking country. So are a whole lot of people that think like me.

I notice all the people who are sick of taking shit from the left are too old to actually fight in such a war.

Only an idiot wants war. Nobody wins in a civil war. You obviously learned nothing in the first one.

I hope they do it so that Rob Reiner takes to the street and it starts the second civil war in this country. I am beyond sick of taking shit from the left in this fucking country. So are a whole lot of people that think like me.

I notice all the people who are sick of taking shit from the left are too old to actually fight in such a war.

Only an idiot wants war. Nobody wins in a civil war. You obviously learned nothing in the first one.
Yet you cheer for ANTIFA. Do you have any control whatsoever how hypocritical you allow yourself to get?

Yet you cheer for ANTIFA. Do you have any control whatsoever how hypocritical you allow yourself to get?

Where have I cheered for ANTIFA? Not once ever. Violence accomplishes nothing.

You never condemning them is you cheering for them.

Oh, and your little go to when you try to include the neo Nazis whenever you do condemn them, is NOT you condemning them.

That is your little way to attack right wing white Americans/christians.

Like when you pukes always yell....

But but but the Crusades! Whenever there is terror attack committed by a brown muslim.

Its the same thing. You never exclusively condemn just muslims and you dont exclusively condemn just ANTIFA and that is for a reason.

817AA7BE-05CD-495B-9163-84EFC1B77496.jpeg
It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

Is it a good idea, a bad idea, or a matter of "principle"?
It would be a bad idea for any President to fire a special counsel prosecutor whatever the title is because the media will push what are you trying to hide till the day you leave office and the higher ups at the FBI and DOJ are having so many mess ups they are discrediting their own investigation.
The liberal media has been exposed as propaganda-pushing, fake news jokes who are filled with pervs.

I agree Mueller et al have already discredited their own investigation...
Let’s see who’s fucked here.

View attachment 166763
It really is difficult to imagine that firing Mueller would be a smart move politically, but maybe it is. Who knows.

It would be a bad idea for any President to fire a special counsel prosecutor whatever the title is because the media will push what are you trying to hide till the day you leave office and the higher ups at the FBI and DOJ are having so many mess ups they are discrediting their own investigation.
The liberal media has been exposed as propaganda-pushing, fake news jokes who are filled with pervs.

Two men indicted for basically money laundering and tax evasion which had nothing to do with Trump or the election two men plead guilty to making false or misleading statements to the FBI one of whom no one had ever heard of and again nothing to do with Trump so yes let us indeed see who is fucked here.

View attachment 166763

Two men indicted for basically money laundering and tax evasion which had nothing to do with Trump or the election two men plead guilty to making false or misleading statements to the FBI one of whom no one had ever heard of and again nothing to do with Trump so yes let us indeed see who is fucked here.
4 men directly involved in Trump’s orbit.
Keep trying to pretend this isn’t significant.
And the Dump’s former CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with him?
Ha ha ha ha

D45750EE-0AF9-4FBB-8EE0-3ECD279A4564.jpeg

Oh, and your little go to when you try to include the neo Nazis whenever you do condemn them, is NOT you condemning them.

But but but the Crusades! Whenever there is terror attack committed by a brown muslim.

Its the same thing. You never exclusively condemn just muslims and you dont exclusively condemn just ANTIFA and that is for a reason.

View attachment 166763

4 men directly involved in Trump’s orbit.
Keep trying to pretend this isn’t significant.
And the Dump’s former CAMPAIGN MANAGER had nothing to do with him?
Ha ha ha ha
Manafort was indicted on things he did before there was ever a Trump campaign and was only a part of it for couple of months Trump got rid of Flynn when it was discovered he had been lying to the VP the other two are irrelevant. Enjoy your far left fantasies if they help you get through the day and the rest of us will continue to laugh at your idiocy later cupcake.

Who cheers for ANTIFA?

So once again you’re making false assumptions.

Notice how you conflate white supremacists with Christian. A Christian cannot be a white supremacist. You can be one or the other but not both.

Jesus was a Semitic Jew. To be a white supremacist who worships a Semitic Jew would be an oxymoron

If you believe the Mueller investigation lacks credibility, you will have a rough 2018.

If you believe the Mueller has any credibility at all after the crap we've see then you are an ideological tool.

You are barely literate.

Mueller is entirely credible. You’ve seen no crap. You are a dupe. You watch FOX, read Drudge and listen to nutbags all day on your radio. You believe that which isn’t true and you see things that are t there.

This is a perfect situation for the Bully Pulpit. Don't fire him, but "demand" that he place his cards on the table, and justify spending more time and money pursuing cases that - it appears - have nothing to do with his assignment.

It's worth a shot.

If you believe the Mueller investigation lacks credibility, you will have a rough 2018.

If you believe the Mueller has any credibility at all after the crap we've see then you are an ideological tool.

You are barely literate.

Mueller is entirely credible. You’ve seen no crap. You are a dupe. You watch FOX, read Drudge and listen to nutbags all day on your radio. You believe that which isn’t true and you see things that are t there.

You think hiring 15 guys that are all dem supporters and contributors to NONE for the repubs is credible? You see no bias at all there, or in just about everything else his investigation has been doing? As for being a dupe, I might say the same for you. Everything I read from you is straight party line without exception or disagreement. You are indeed an ideological tool.[/QUOTE]

Who cheers for ANTIFA?

They are the militant wing of the Left, are they not?

You are barely literate.

You think hiring 15 guys that are all dem supporters and contributors to NONE for the repubs is credible? You see no bias at all there, or in just about everything else his investigation has been doing? As for being a dupe, I might say the same for you. Everything I read from you is straight party line without exception or disagreement. You are indeed an ideological tool.
[/QUOTE]

Who told you he hired 15 Dems and no Republicans?

You don’t know me fool. Don’t speak as if you do.

Who cheers for ANTIFA?

They are the militant wing of the Left, are they not?

They are fools.

Who cheers them on? Name names.

Forum List

Back