Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
Can I ask you a simple question?

If he’s the worlds most renowned epidemiologist how the fuck did he not know what to do when it first started spreading? I keep hearing you idiots say he was just learning on the job and coming up with new remedies on the fly. Yet he’s also supposed to be the guy who knows what to do before it gets out of control. You can’t have both fauxi knows everything and he was just making shit up as it went along.

What kind of worthless is an expert that only reacts as shit happens? Anybody can do that. A world renowned fucking expert should know ahead of time. That’s what makes you an expert.
The world’s expert just happens to flub the mutation he talks about in his video, the precise COVID-19 mutation that links to ebola vaccine. Suffering from Freudian slips sometimes happens to the best of experts, especially since the pace of lying is accelerated due to the pace of the virus.

What the hell? The very first words out of Faucci's mouth in that interview:

THE MASKS ARE IMPORTANT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INFECTED TO HELP PREVENT SPREAD TO OTHERS.

In what crazy, upside down world does that equate to "masks are useless"????

What the hell? The very first words out of Faucci's mouth in that interview:

THE MASKS ARE IMPORTANT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INFECTED TO HELP PREVENT SPREAD TO OTHERS.

In what crazy, upside down world does that equate to "masks are useless"????
Watch again retard. And watch for more than the first reply.

PIG-lousi set those super spreaders up...my how quickly brain dead, scum demonRATS forget
Judging by the way you guys keep crying over Biden beating Trump's ass it must really make you feel better. But c'mon, enough is enough wouldntcha say?

What the hell will you guys do when all the joints close down in the next shutdown? It's no fun crying in your beer alone, sitting at the kitchen table.

I have posted an article on subject which you disagree with.

However, you have not posted nor has anyone else evidence that supports Paul’s assertions.
I did not post that I disagreed with your article.

I read it, looking for proof that gain of function research was not performed at the Wuhan lab with NIH funding.

It was devoid of that. It's focus was on if the gain of function research led to the pandemic, and it was inconclusive. Duh. China has prevented the authorities from doing an investigation to find out.

But yes, your article was BS. It includes statements such as...

"In summary, the abundance, diversity and evolution of coronaviruses in wildlife strongly suggests that this virus is of natural origin."

and

'The U.S. Intelligence Community said in an April 30, 2020, statement that it “concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified,”'

Even Fauci and the Biden Admin have changed their tune about COVID being of zoonotic transfer origin.

>However, you have not posted nor has anyone else evidence that supports Paul’s assertions.

There is no need to. Paul provided the evidence. It's in Post #1.

Please pay attention. This thread is not about if Wuhan created COVID; it's about if Fauci lied about funding GoF research when he testified that he did not.

While the Peanut Gallery takes the CIA bait trying to figure out intent, one should not forget that fronting as humanitarians on the surface obscures military intent. It damn sure would be documented that the virus had gain-of-function capabilities when they saw it replicating in the cells of a different species.

I think Rand Paul is a whiny little pussy who needs to concern himself more with the lack of vaccinated people in Kentucky than constantly harping gain of function nonsense

1. You don't think....period.
2. You are the whiny little pussy.
3. You don't need to worry about who hasn't been vaccinated.

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?
Of course not.

Paul is a liar, ignoramus, and rightwing partisan hack.

The right’s unwarranted hostility to perfectly safe and effective vaccines and conservatives’ baseless opposition to facts concerning the pandemic is unmitigated madness.

Of course not.

Paul is a liar, ignoramus, and rightwing partisan hack.

The right’s unwarranted hostility to perfectly safe and effective vaccines and conservatives’ baseless opposition to facts concerning the pandemic is unmitigated madness.
This wasn't about vaccines you moron.

Did you watch the exchange or just chose to act like the cretin you are.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is a scum bag plain and simple and Dr. Fauci nailed his raggedy ass today in the Senate hearing.

Here is a short clip of that heated exchange and I totally agree with Dr. Fauci - 100%:

I think Rand Paul is a whiny little pussy who needs to concern himself more with the lack of vaccinated people in Kentucky than constantly harping gain of function nonsense
Yeah, why worry about what caused all of this, right?

Dumbass.

Oh my goodness. lolol.

Now they're tossing out their so-called 'fact checkers'

lolol. Thats' comedy gold. And so Fauci-like.

We've already shared actual documentation. Get with the program. We don't need some quisling's loaded opinion of the documentation.

The problem with a lot of you people is you don't really know how to study.

Use Lori Robertson's (whoever the heck that is, lolol) pablum for a bib while you finish that dookie sandwich Rand just served up. That's about all it's worth.

It is funny that the word Quisling is the name of an actual guy....it sounds like a made up word but it sounds completely appropriate to describe a traitor and collaborator....

Thanks for a responsive reply.

Funny, the WaPo article concludes,
"the NIH connection to possible gain-of-function research appears so far to be elusive."

The paper Paul referenced includes:
"This work was jointly funded by...the National Institutes of Health (NIAID R01AI110964)"

and

"Recombinant viruses with the S gene of the novel bat SARSr-CoVs and the backbone of the infectious clone of SARSr-CoV WIV1 were constructed using the reverse genetic system described previously."

badger2 nailed it.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is a scum bag plain and simple and Dr. Fauci nailed his raggedy ass today in the Senate hearing.

Here is a short clip of that heated exchange and I totally agree with Dr. Fauci - 100%:

Sooooooo........

You are a moron.

Dr Death and the Clinton witch seem to be joined at the hip.:mad-61:

1626831034658.png

Judging by the way you guys keep crying over Biden beating Trump's ass it must really make you feel better. But c'mon, enough is enough wouldntcha say?

What the hell will you guys do when all the joints close down in the next shutdown? It's no fun crying in your beer alone, sitting at the kitchen table.

Forget the A.D.D. meds today ?

This about Fauci's complicity in killing millions.

Forum List

Back