Poll: Biden's done WORSE than Trump handling Covid19...

It would be going better if trump had taken it seriously and actually done something.
yea do like biden is doing....point fingers....biden said he will not only get it under control he will end it....maybe he should not have made that statement....thats on him not trump...

The survey found most people think Biden has handled most areas worse than Trump, including giving Trump a slight edge on handling the coronavirus pandemic.

"Forty percent of respondents say Biden has done a worse job handling the pandemic than Trump, while 39% say he has done a better job.

But Biden was the clear loser to Trump on the issues of the economy (46% favored Trump); immigration (44%); national security and defense (41%); and foreign policy (41%.) Forty percent said Biden handled the economy better than Trump."

Trump 2024! Make America Great Again!

View attachment 589671

View attachment 589670

I did not think it would be possible for Biden to do worse than Trump with COVID, but he seems to have proven me wrong again.

I would just add that Biden sucking does not make Trump any better.

How about we find someone other than an almost 80 year old white dude that has already failed us once.

Surely in this country of more than 300 million people we can find someone better.

I did not think it would be possible for Biden to do worse than Trump with COVID, but he seems to have proven me wrong again.

How about we find someone other than an almost 80 year old white dude that has already failed us once.

Surely in this country of more than 300 million people we can find someone better.
good people dont seem to want to get involved with our politics.....but can you blame them to not want their family dragged through the mud for some thing they did when they were in HS?....

good people dont seem to want to get involved with our politics.....but can you blame them to not want their family dragged through the mud for some thing they did when they were in HS?....

That is a problem for sure

Which is exactly what trump did. Nothing.
Hey, he SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY.

It's newsmax, so it is what it is. But one could disapprove of Biden because he was NOT MORE punative towards those who won't get vacced as much as thinking he overreacted to covid. And some may disapprove of his econ policy towards those refusing to get back to work.

Could have, should have, would have.

Who in their right mind would want to run for President? I don't mean because the job is that hard, but because of what the media will do to you, especially if you're on the right.

They dig up everything on a person damn near to their birth. They print quotes out of context. They''ll even go as far as to lie about your past. When they're done with you, they'll go after your wife and children next.

When Romney ran they lied about his taxes, they posted stories of how he tied his dog carrier to the roof of his car when they went on a family vacation. They even posted a story about how he played a high school prank on a fellow student by holding him down and shaving his head. Yes he was gay, but at the time, nobody knew about it. That didn't stop the media from skipping over that part.

Then we have GW's 20 year old DUI. Trump's 10 year old comment about grabbing women by the crotch. McCain's record as a pilot in the military, and the list goes on and on.

So if you want to blame anybody for the lack of better candidates, then look no further than the media you tune into.

It would be going better if trump had taken it seriously and actually done something.

He must have done something right because there were less Covid deaths under Trump than Dementia, and he had no vaccines or advanced therapeutics to work with.

When we got hit with this it was something nobody alive has ever seen before. When Trump went to the shelves for PPE they were empty. DumBama used them all and never replaced them. Trump sprung into action to get them as quickly as possible. Testing kits? Yes, we had them, but the FDA only gave permission to use one kind, and that was those developed by the CDC which turned out to be defective. Trump had to start from scratch for those too.

In July of 2021, Trump signed contracts with 8 different potential vaccine makers. The contracts guaranteed the US the first hundred million doses, with a rider that stated we get another 500 million on demand so Americans came first. That cost us 13 billion dollars.

But Covid has been with us nearly two years, and Dementia allowed us to run out of test kits. He had the government takeover monoclonal antibodies so they could distribute them as they see fit leaving successful Republican states like Florida last on the list to get them. He's allowing millions of mostly untested and unvaccinated invaders into our country and busing or flying them coast to coast. He had badly needed healthcare workers fired for not following his mandates. The list goes on an on.

Of course Trump did a better job with covid. Nobody in their right mind can say that he didn't.

more like you.....but then you are just another die hard party person....cant expect you asses to take responsibility for the shit you say or do....
Is that so. I got vaccinated. I always wear a mask in public. I avoid large crowds. I do everything I should be doing.
You?

The survey found most people think Biden has handled most areas worse than Trump, including giving Trump a slight edge on handling the coronavirus pandemic.

"Forty percent of respondents say Biden has done a worse job handling the pandemic than Trump, while 39% say he has done a better job.

But Biden was the clear loser to Trump on the issues of the economy (46% favored Trump); immigration (44%); national security and defense (41%); and foreign policy (41%.) Forty percent said Biden handled the economy better than Trump."

Trump 2024! Make America Great Again!

View attachment 589671

View attachment 589670

Obviously. Far more people died from Covid under Biden than under Trump.

How come you dumbasses won’t take the vaccine?

You talking about these dumbasses?

1642536798966.png

Forum List

Back