Elizabeth Warren goes for graphic imagery that a year ago we "were still mopping up blood" on Jan 6

Still mopping up the blood of 2 deaths?

2 people died that day. One was shot while crawling by Capitol police, and 1 died of a stroke.

This is sheer propaganda and nothing else. It's fasley skewed information and nothing else.

All democrats seems capable of doing is repeating Jan 6th, covid, climate change and racism. That's it, that's all they ever respond with or talk about.

Warren seems like she might be a smart person. It's a shame she is just a parrot of a hateful party.

She would drive me crazy, she rattles on and on and says absolutely nothing. She gets more annoying every year.

Still mopping up the blood of 2 deaths?

2 people died that day. One was shot while crawling by Capitol police, and 1 died of a stroke.

This is sheer propaganda and nothing else. It's fasley skewed information and nothing else.

All democrats seems capable of doing is repeating Jan 6th, covid, climate change and racism. That's it, that's all they ever respond with or talk about.

Warren seems like she might be a smart person. It's a shame she is just a parrot of a hateful party.
No, that's what you think dems are only capable of. And yes, I think it is worth using tax payer dollars to go after right wing domestic terrorist traitors. Maybe you should be questioning why you think that isnt worthwhile.

There were over 140 policemen injured. One Trumptard was shot. Another creduloid was trampled to death by the tard herd.

I'm sure there was a lot of blood on the ground when Congress restarted the session.

The absurd rhetoric never cools down and gives way to reality.

What will they say when they find out that 1/6, like the so called plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer,
had as many FBI agents involved as actual plotters.

There were over 140 policemen injured. One Trumptard was shot. Another creduloid was trampled to death by the tard herd.

I'm sure there was a lot of blood on the ground when Congress restarted the session.
So, you believe Warren when she says after a year there is still blood and broken glass at the capitol?

Sen Tim Kaine: Jan 6 was the 1st time in my life i've ever gotten angry

Forum List

Back