Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

Hmmm...so you guys want to invoke history here?

One of the worst blunders? Worse than the decision to invade Iraq? Worse than withdrawing from the Kyoto Accord? Worse than the collective Ike/JFK/Johnson fuck-up that was Vietnam? Worse than Carter's decision to NOT go in and get our hostages? Worse than allowing Russia to occupy East Germany?
..and on...and on...and on. As decisions go..this one is relatively small potatoes..especially as everyone knew what was going to occur..and all have played their roles well---sucks for the Afghani people..but how many Americans really care about that?
I suspect the price of heroin is going to take a dive~

There seems this exaggerated tendency towards hyperbole, these social media days. Cities in flames....destroyed by race riots--except..not really. I used to watch America every Summer....for almost a decade. Nothing, with the exception of the Jan. 6th circus, begins to rise to that level.

As for the midterms...the script is out..and so are the Dems..but, judging by Trumps first 2 years...the R's have no idea of how to handle winning...and will totally fuck it up...again.
maybe not as bad as Vietnam, but close. defiantly worse then all those are things

Kyoto Accords? haha really
?

These Moon Bats were idiot electing Joe Dufus and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

It is not like we didn't warn them but they didn't listen. Moon Bats never listen.

"Hey, let's have a President that has a 40 year record of never getting anything right, what could possibly go wrong?"

As you have noticed--only 1 poll matters. But his makes sense...We look like shit--as far as Afghanistan is concerned, and the President takes the hit.
Will it matter a year from now..almost certainly not.
BTW...I'm enjoying the newfound love for the Islamic residents of Afghanistan by the American Right, who knew? . Many here went from' f'kin ragheads'--to 'innocent victims of Biden's heartless actions' with a quickness eh?
We all know how it REALLY is though, right?
We'll see that come out as these 22,000 Afghani refugees are settled.
Right now there are over 80,000 refugees in Afghanistan trying to get out.....so maybe a 3rd of them will get out alive....thanks to Biden.

Disgusting that you feel the deaths of Americans is "Funny" (above)

Cements my point about you being a disgusting moral narcissist
The emoji's are a response to the poster..not the post. As one of the most shameless party hacks on here...whose total lack of any kind of real moral or ethical compass, other than the current alternative narrative--is clear--i find any reference to ethics by you to be laughable...I hope this clears it up for you~

The emoji's are a response to the poster..not the post. As one of the most shameless party hacks on here...whose total lack of any kind of real moral or ethical compass, other than the current alternative narrative--is clear--i find any reference to ethics by you to be laughable...I hope this clears it up for you~

Now back up your OBVIOUS narcissistic Bullshit with ANY evidence of your claims about me.

You will fail again. But do try.

Pathetically weak attempt to deflect. So predictable.

Hmmm...so you guys want to invoke history here?

One of the worst blunders? Worse than the decision to invade Iraq? Worse than withdrawing from the Kyoto Accord? Worse than the collective Ike/JFK/Johnson fuck-up that was Vietnam? Worse than Carter's decision to NOT go in and get our hostages? Worse than allowing Russia to occupy East Germany?
..and on...and on...and on. As decisions go..this one is relatively small potatoes..especially as everyone knew what was going to occur..and all have played their roles well---sucks for the Afghani people..but how many Americans really care about that?
I suspect the price of heroin is going to take a dive~

There seems this exaggerated tendency towards hyperbole, these social media days. Cities in flames....destroyed by race riots--except..not really. I used to watch America every Summer....for almost a decade. Nothing, with the exception of the Jan. 6th circus, begins to rise to that level.

As for the midterms...the script is out..and so are the Dems..but, judging by Trumps first 2 years...the R's have no idea of how to handle winning...and will totally fuck it up...again.
Yeah...so... as I said... ONE of the worst blunders.
You do see where that is not the same as saying THE worst blunder.
Right?
This is a really big mistake. BIG.
There is no down playing this. The disaster it is, has just began. We will be dealing with the damage from this for years.

"BURNED BRIDGES" - NO MORE ALLIES INSIDE AFGHANISTAN:

"We have no partners left in Afghanistan to safely get Americans in-country to Kabul."

Biden had no plan to get Americans out of Afghanistan.

Showing he still has such little concern for American citizens he took the military out 1st and left thousands of Americans stranded, having to fend for themselves.

He has told those trapped in Afghanistan:
- We have no plan for rescuing US citizens outside / away from the Kabul airport
- Shelter in -place until you hear from us again
- 'Your only hope is to make it to the Kabul airport, no matter the distance, on your own, through Taliban checkpoints...we're not going to help, you are on your own.'

He screwed all of the Afghans who helped us over the last nearly 20 years, so no way they will help the Americans left behind.

He's not taking calls from other world leaders...

Yeah, dropping only 7 points after this is a BLESSING for Biden.
How many Americans confirmed dead in Afghanistan?

As you have noticed--only 1 poll matters. But his makes sense...We look like shit--as far as Afghanistan is concerned, and the President takes the hit.
Will it matter a year from now..almost certainly not.
BTW...I'm enjoying the newfound love for the Islamic residents of Afghanistan by the American Right, who knew? . Many here went from' f'kin ragheads'--to 'innocent victims of Biden's heartless actions' with a quickness eh?
We all know how it REALLY is though, right?
We'll see that come out as these 22,000 Afghani refugees are settled.
their are American citizens trapped over there ...

President Joe Biden's approval rating dropped by 7 percentage points and hit its lowest level so far as the U.S.-backed Afghan government collapsed over the weekend in an upheaval that sent thousands of civilians and Afghan military advisers fleeing for their safety, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Ruh-Roe.....

Biden can worry when he gets as low as Trump was at this same point in his presidency...

35% approved / 58% disapproved

Forum List

Back