POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

I do. It’s just that I was an English tutor, and I can’t help myself but correct these common errors. (Another one is the confusion with “affect” and “effect,” but we will leave that for tomorrow’s lesson.)

One of my peeves: when "try to" became "try and"

I am told this is almost proper English now. "Please try and be done by 7:00." How is that proper? It's not in addition. It's not an AND.

Sigh

You’re in the minority here, hon. The Democrats‘ blatant overreach in a desperate attempt to find something….anything….to keep Trump from running has galvanized not only Republicans, but Independents as well. And not in the way you’d want.

I wouldn’t be surprised if after this Gestapo move against a political rival that MORE Republicans turn out in the midterms as did in 2020. The upcoming weaponization of the IRS against the middle class - including small business owners - combined with this raid is so blatant that even those not politically attuned are aware. And what Dems count on are uninformed voters. YOU LOSE.
Of course, conspiracy theory nuts are outraged. As usual.

Yes Sue. We know Trump doesn't play by the rules. Thanks for admitting it.

WHO CARES. You are still operating under the false believe THAT WE CARE.

The Democrats haven't played by the rules for decades and you all whine like 1st graders that "Trump doesn't play by the rules". CRY ABOUT IT

Yes Sue. We know Trump doesn't play by the rules. Thanks for admitting it.

Fellow conservatives:

Remember, as they broke every rule and law, they really, really, really depended on us to uphold the ones they wanted upheld.

They will never admit it but they needed us. But they don't get that anymore. It's their game now. Now we're playing it their way.

when the feds raid, usually what comes out after that is an indictment, my friends

I heard that some of Melania's panties were stolen. I saw one panty for sale on a famous website.
The Original Tree see? I found the Panty for sale
SweetSue92 did you see this? they stole this during the raid!
It is Melania's panty

trumppanties.JPG

Rules? Are we supposed to forget the “rules” the FBI followed in getting that FISA warrant, and the “rules” they applied when Hillary destroyed or hid classified dicuments?

It‘s been established that the FBI is compromised and does not feel obligated to follow the rules. And now your defense is “the FBI has rules”?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
I've read much of the crazy shit you post. Shame on the nut bags that twisted your mind.

when the feds raid, usually what comes out after that is an indictment, my friends

Oh you mean when the cooked up that fake kidnapping plot on Whitmer?

You mean those kind of indictments?

Now even less people are going to believe the J6 thing wasn't incited.

Wow, have you all messed up

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone still thinks the deep state follows THE RULES hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone still thinks the deep state is a REAL THING hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Only your fellow DemNazi Fascists understand you.
Heil Shitler!
Why are conservatives worshiping this racist/authoritarian leader from Hungary? Because he sounds a lot like Trump.

despite a speech last week widely decried as racist, even by one of his top aides. She resigned in protest.

Sound familiar?

What did Viktor say about it? "Don't worry, a Christian politician cannot be racist

relies on an unrepentant appeal to a white and Christian heritage for Hungary. It has also depended on rounds of crackdowns on civil liberties and dissenting voices inside the country.

In his speech on Thursday, Orbán portrayed the political fight both in Europe and the U.S. as a stark cultural battle over issues including migration, same-sex marriage and policing.

Announced speakers in Dallas include Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Fox News's Sean Hannity and conspiracy peddler Jack Posobiec, as well as Trump. When Trump was in office, the two men praised each other often. Both offered Russian President Vladimir Putin a warm reception. And Orbán has echoed Trump's attacks on wokeness and cancel culture and other hot-button issues seized on by Republican politicians.

Announced speakers in Dallas include Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Fox News's Sean Hannity and conspiracy peddler Jack Posobiec, as well as Trump.

The FBI spent 9 hours in the Trumps closet. Now here is the interesting part.
At the end of the 9 hours one agent announced "I am not coming out of the closet".
Laughter broke out. One agent said "your secret is safe, this is the FBI"
Laughter broke out again.

Last edited:
Common sense should tell you that the poll is spot on.....Then again you seem to lack that particular quality.

Trafalgar has been the most accurate for several election cycles.
They don't give the results that Joey wants - so he no like dem.

Someone still thinks the deep state is a REAL THING hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You can't even come up with original thoughts; you have to copy mine.

You're gonna be real shook when you find out how many Americans really believe the deep state is real. Hint: look at the poll.

Man you folks really stepped in it this time. TDS is not without cost

• Love
Reactions: POM

Forum List

Back