POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

Just more proof that trump is a scam artist. Demanding to see what he already has.
You’re in the minority here, hon. The Democrats‘ blatant overreach in a desperate attempt to find something….anything….to keep Trump from running has galvanized not only Republicans, but Independents as well. And not in the way you’d want.

I wouldn’t be surprised if after this Gestapo move against a political rival that MORE Republicans turn out in the midterms as did in 2020. The upcoming weaponization of the IRS against the middle class - including small business owners - combined with this raid is so blatant that even those not politically attuned are aware. And what Dems count on are uninformed voters. YOU LOSE.

Oh I don't think it will come to that. It will be either a roasting--destruction of the Democrats entirely--at the elections OR secessions.

I rather like the latter at this point.
I pray you are correct. But as they say... you've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette..

No. Link the proof that Trump was given a receipt outlining everything they took from his property.
I wasn't there with a video recorder to prove it, but the rules for serving federal warrants are quite specific and well known. If they didn't leave a receipt, his lawyers would specifically be saying they didn't leave a receipt. Fox et al might be making such claims, but nothing from his legal representaation. Why?

I wasn't there with a video recorder to prove it, but the rules for serving federal warrants are quite specific and well known. If they didn't leave a receipt, his lawyers would specifically be saying they didn't leave a receipt.
The DemNazi Gestapo isn't going to leave a receipt for a Panty Raid when they take The 1st Lady's Underwear.

Did Joe personally send you a pair of The 1st Lady's panties from your Fascist IRS Gestapo Panty Raid?
The official photograph of the raid shows the FBI agents with Melania's panties.

1660221642507.png

I wasn't there with a video recorder to prove it, but the rules for serving federal warrants are quite specific and well known. If they didn't leave a receipt, his lawyers would specifically be saying they didn't leave a receipt.
The IRS carrying weapons and will shoot to kill if someone gets loud to them. Totalitarianism it is.

Rules? Are we supposed to forget the “rules” the FBI followed in getting that FISA warrant, and the “rules” they applied when Hillary destroyed or hid classified dicuments?

It‘s been established that the FBI is compromised and does not feel obligated to follow the rules. And now your defense is “the FBI has rules”?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I wasn't there with a video recorder to prove it, but the rules for serving federal warrants are quite specific and well known. If they didn't leave a receipt, his lawyers would specifically be saying they didn't leave a receipt. Fox et al might be making such claims, but nothing from his legal representaation. Why?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone still thinks the deep state follows THE RULES hahahahahahahahahha

thank you. I'll try to remember that. I trust you understood my meaning though.
I do. It’s just that I was an English tutor, and I can’t help myself but correct these common errors. (Another one is the confusion with “affect” and “effect,” but we will leave that for tomorrow’s lesson.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Someone still thinks the deep state follows THE RULES hahahahahahahahahha
Always Deep State, RINO's, Globalists. Anyone not on your side is part of the "deep state"

Wake up Sue!

Donald Trump has the search warrant. The search warrant explains what the FBI was looking for. Trump made a copy of it. He can show it to us. We're waiting.

You working on that proof that the FBI gave him a receipt for everything they took out of his home?
No. The rules are specific, and they wouldn't make such a blatant mistake on something this important.

Donald Trump Pleads the Fifth After Saying Only Guilty People Do​

If this doesn't bother you, nothing will.

Oh look. The Lefties are very, very slow to learn that we have adopted their rules now. Utter hypocrisy no longer bothers us.

Honey.

We are playing to win. That's it. We can't be shamed. We can't be made to care about cute concepts like "hypocrisy" or "double standards".

I know it's a lot for you to absorb

Always Deep State, RINO's, Globalists. Anyone not on your side is part of the "deep state"

Wake up Sue!

Donald Trump has the search warrant. The search warrant explains what the FBI was looking for. Trump made a copy of it. He can show it to us. We're waiting.

We don't play by your rules, and neither does he. He didn't initiate the raid; the onus is not on him to prove himself.

Cry about it, or curl up in the corner and suck your thumb. I don't care.

Forum List

Back