POLL: Americans believe the #1 threat to their way of life is........................................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Other Americans.

I agree 100%.
IMO the #1 overall threat to our standing in the world, our standard of living, our happiness, our ability to excel as an individual, is the American left, liberals, Dimocrats.

If left unchecked, these people would allow and even encourage the third-world to overrun our country.
They would regulate you, and restrict you in your quest for a better life. They hate individualism. If anyone has more than their neighbor, they will always work to tear down whoever has more.
If they could, they would have us all living in small cubicles in urban areas, using only mass transit when travel was necessary. They would regulate rural living to the point that it would force those folks from their homes and forced to live in urban areas.

The sad thing is, more and more Americans agree with this, and go along with it.

POLITICS

Poll: We have met the enemy and it is us
More than half of Americans polled say that other Americans are the "biggest threat" to the nation.

More than half of all Americans say the greatest danger to America's way of life comes from their fellow citizens, according to a CBS News poll released Sunday.

A total of 54 percent of those surveyed said that "other people in America, and domestic enemies" posed the "biggest threat" to American society at this point in time ahead of "economic forces" at 20 percent, "the natural world" at 17 percent and "foreign countries" at 8 percent. The category of "natural world" was a catch-all that included hazardous weather and other natural disasters, as well as lethal viruses, a nod to the coronavirus pandemic.

Poll: We have met the enemy and it is us - POLITICO

Other Americans.

I agree 100%.
IMO the #1 overall threat to our standing in the world, our standard of living, our happiness, our ability to excel as an individual, is the American left, liberals, Dimocrats.

If left unchecked, these people would allow and even encourage the third-world to overrun our country.
They would regulate you, and restrict you in your quest for a better life. They hate individualism. If anyone has more than their neighbor, they will always work to tear down whoever has more.
If they could, they would have us all living in small cubicles in urban areas, using only mass transit when travel was necessary. They would regulate rural living to the point that it would force those folks from their homes and forced to live in urban areas.

The sad thing is, more and more Americans agree with this, and go along with it.

POLITICS

More than half of Americans polled say that other Americans are the "biggest threat" to the nation.

More than half of all Americans say the greatest danger to America's way of life comes from their fellow citizens, according to a CBS News poll released Sunday.

A total of 54 percent of those surveyed said that "other people in America, and domestic enemies" posed the "biggest threat" to American society at this point in time ahead of "economic forces" at 20 percent, "the natural world" at 17 percent and "foreign countries" at 8 percent. The category of "natural world" was a catch-all that included hazardous weather and other natural disasters, as well as lethal viruses, a nod to the coronavirus pandemic.

democrats, the Nazi party, is the greatest threat to the existence of America that has ever existed.

The 1st civil war had as an objective the democrats leaving the union and forming their own nation. But this time around the democrats aren't content to leave America, they want to eradicate America and erase us from history.

democrat Brown Shirts tear down statues of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln because they seek to erase the heroes of this nation.

democrats are utterly dedicated the the eradication of America. The objective of the democrat Reich is to leave no trace of the land of liberty. democrats hate America and everything the nation stands for.

Politico is 100% spot on. Americans fear the culture of violence in the age of Trump. That means that they agree with the FBI, CIA and DHS that the biggest danger to America are domestic right wing terrorists.

You Nazis have a final solution in mind for the white people problem.

Gee, why would people think you vermin are a threat to us? :dunno:

You point to right wing pathology while including this collective in agreement: FBI, CIA, DHS. The Chinese cocksucker, Joe Biden, is both a catholic and a CIA puppet, the latter links the Сlinton crime family to the same address that makes the Chinese connection: 8718 Douglas Rd., Temperance, Michigan. This address is also an MI6 link, so we’re not surprised that Boris Johnson is now aligning with China Joe in arguing for China’s transparency about its communist-evolved virus. This woman fronting as a man, Biden, did not make a peep about transparency during the election campaign

Capitalism and communism are now in copula. An example is Wal Mart. It knows it is screwing Americans by taking away quality winter boots such as Herman Survivors, and replacing them with cheap, punk-ass, communist-made boots. Wal Mart is not alone in this sell-out.

Other Americans.

I agree 100%.

POLITICS

Oh, yes, some of our fellow Americans (including the undocumented) are the biggest dangers to us.

When I walk down the street, I do not worry about China or Russia or Iran or other nations endangering my life but certain American young gentlemen who may rob me or sucker punch me or murder me.

And it's other Americans who tax me in order to give the money to unworthy fellow Americans.

And it's other Americans who set up scam telephone calls to seniors (like me) in order to extort money from them.

everyone of the vile scum, shit stain, demonRATS
GERIATRIC XIDEN___BAD COMMUNIST

Forum List

Back