Poll: all Republicans and 2 out of 3 swing voters want companies to hire Americans before immigrants

It's as basic and common sense as anything could be, which is why the Establishment will fight it with all its might

While I agree, we're also in the middle of a so-called global/national pandemic, which has terrified many unemployed Americans into delaying or ceasing their job search. Some folks we know personally do not want to land new jobs because they are worried about mandatory testing and vaccination. And I can't really find fault in their fears. Who wants to voluntarily face invasive medical tests and vaccinations just to work a stopgap job and very likely face mandatory quarantines from ten to fourteen days for the simple and very American act of trying to provide for their families?

What I want to know, and I'm sure I'm not alone, is how will immigrants be be treated when it comes to COVID testing, vaccination and mandatory stay at home quarantine? If we're truly in the midst of a "plague" then why in the hell would our government allow floods of immigrants to cross into our national territory and set up new lives amongst our most vulnerable population?

• Banned
Turns out Mexico really wanted Trump to build the wall. Maybe he does hate Mexicans.

• Banned
Latino immigration raises black violence by first increasing black unemployment

It's as basic and common sense as anything could be, which is why the Establishment will fight it with all its might

We should expand E-Verify and fine employers who hire illegals. The Republicans refused to do that.

You Loons are so fucked in the head you can almost never think straight.
Gateway shithole states like Mexifornia that roll out the red carpet for wetbacks have all but prohibited employers from using everify at all.

Forum List

Back