Poll: 63% expect Trump reelection, up from 43%

Trump is so far behind in the polls, it reminds me of 2016

we've got em right where we want em, friends!

Trump is so far behind in the polls, it reminds me of 2016

we've got em right where we want em, friends!

Hillary will win any minute now.
here's what we're gonna do my friends: we're gonna let trump win, then we'll let him rule the country for 3 or 4 years...and that's when we swing THE TRAP! Hillary runs again and WINS! YEAAAAARGH

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
Don't get caught up on polls it all depends on how Trump handles gun control and the economy Because if he signs on to gun control I'm not voting for him.

I fear what I see he has done and will continue to do as president. The lies I don't believe but vehemently resent, are the lies he tells.

Best jobs numbers in 50 years.
Booming economy.
Wiped out ISIS
Opened door to N Korea

I am sorry. What has he done thats so bad.

What lies.

I want you to tell me ONE SPECIFIC thing he has done - just one - that scares you and allow me to answer it. Just one please, for now.

I fear what I see he has done and will continue to do as president. The lies I don't believe but vehemently resent, are the lies he tells.

Best jobs numbers in 50 years.
Booming economy.
Wiped out ISIS
Opened door to N Korea

I am sorry. What has he done thats so bad.

What lies.

I want you to tell me ONE SPECIFIC thing he has done - just one - that scares you and allow me to answer it. Just one please, for now.
I'm a Keynesian so Trump running up the deficit when the economy is strong is scary.

I'm a Keynesian so Trump running up the deficit when the economy is strong is scary.

Shit. LOL. I actually agree with you. Well, a Dem would only make it worse.

I can only say that he is a businessman and he knows that cannot keep going, unlike politicians who don't seem to get it. I think he is trying to establish certain things first, like a good economy which brings in revenues, and rebuilding the military, before he starts slashing and cutting.

And give him a little break, because NOBODY on the Hill will pass a balanced budget for him. His only two choices are a big budget or never-ending continuing resolutions.

What would you do if you were him and you were stuck with Pelosi? Seriously what would you do?

A growing number of Americans, now a substantial majority, believe that President Trump is at least “somewhat likely” to win reelection, according to a new survey.
Despite nonstop negative headlines and concerns of an economic stall, 63% believe Trump is heading to reelection in Scott Rasmussen’s latest 2020 poll.

ME: I have known this for a while. Trump will win,. Many stories using many models predict this.
Don't get caught up on polls it all depends on how Trump handles gun control and the economy Because if he signs on to gun control I'm not voting for him.
Think about what happens if Trump loses.......ok......get it......vote Trump or hand your guns in.

Think about what happens if Trump loses........

I'd rather not.

If he lost, I would isolate myself from all media except for a select few outlets like Rush, and literally close my eyes for 4 years. That would be the only way to keep my sanity. Maybe I would take up camping or something. After that I would emerge and campaign for the GOP candidate.

I'd rather not.

If he lost, I would isolate myself from all media except for a select few outlets like Rush, and literally close my eyes for 4 years. That would be the only way to keep my sanity. Maybe I would take up camping or something. After that I would emerge and campaign for the GOP candidate.

LOL, like for the Obama years.
Remember the Obamacare rollout? Nothing worked, described as a "train wreck".
No practical solutions to anything, remember Solyndra?
Then the GOP took the House and things got a little better.
Then Trump won and things are wonderful

I'd rather not.

LOL, like for the Obama years.
Remember the Obamacare rollout? Nothing worked, described as a "train wreck".
No practical solutions to anything, remember Solyndra?
Then the GOP took the House and things got a little better.
Then Trump won and things are wonderful

Trump winning was a great weight of the shoulders.

One would have to be even one of the more stupid grifter sycophants to believe the he will get more of the African-American vote in 2020 than he received in 2016.
I’ll take that bet right now even with the nyt screaming racism 24/7.

Hey Otto, what you basing that statement on? Trump support in the black and Latino community is up 20% since 2016.

Last edited:
So if a story like this comes out, how can anyone also believe every democratic candidate would beat trump and in every state trump is under water. What is the psychological term or believingtwo separate ideas that cannot both be true at the Same time?

Think about what happens if Trump loses.......ok......get it......vote Trump or hand your guns in.
If Trump signs on to gun control what's the difference?

The title looks misleading to me.

Article Title: 63% expect Trump reelection.

Actual article: The latest ScottRasmussen.com survey found that 63% of voters nationwide now believe it is at least somewhat likely President Trump will be successful in next year’s campaign.

I would be in that 63% too. I think it's at least somewhat likely that Trump will win. But I wouldn't go so far as to say that I expect Trump's reelection.

Shit. LOL. I actually agree with you. Well, a Dem would only make it worse.

I can only say that he is a businessman and he knows that cannot keep going, unlike politicians who don't seem to get it. I think he is trying to establish certain things first, like a good economy which brings in revenues, and rebuilding the military, before he starts slashing and cutting.

And give him a little break, because NOBODY on the Hill will pass a balanced budget for him. His only two choices are a big budget or never-ending continuing resolutions.

What would you do if you were him and you were stuck with Pelosi? Seriously what would you do?
First, he is a businessman, the worst kind of businessman. He went bankrupt several times and has a reputation for litigation after reneging on contracts and promises of payments to small contractors. All perfectly legal but not a strategy for establishing long term relationships, something you might get away with in business but not in international relationships. A good example is the lack of international cooperation we're getting in trying to deal with Iran.

Second, as president he is a politician, but the worst kind of politician. He claims to be a great deal maker but history says different. He began with a GOP congress and get almost nothing out of them. He put Jared in charge of Mideast peace and nothing has yet come of his peace plan. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and got nothing in return. He has yet to win the tariff wars. Does he really want to work with the Dems? He made some initial agreements but he then went back on them. He is not 'stuck' with Pelosi, she is a consummate politician and would be happy to work with Trump, he is just more interested in combat than cooperation.

Forum List

Back