Poll; 6 In 10 Americans Say Trump Should Be Held To Account For His Crimes On January 6th

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll finds that 58% of Americans believe Donald Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection and support charging him with a crime. Six in 10 also say the House select committee's probe into Jan. 6 is fair and impartial.

It’s coming.

Well if ABC says so....

It’s coming.
Do they? I watched a smug-faced Adam Schiff continue his impeachment fiasco with an unfair hearing that gave not one single word to Republican members who support President Trump. Not one was called. The only Republicans who were called on were already in Democrat Pockets because they were and are totally against the President who did all he could to make the American people winners with good wages, a strong economy, and Constitutional freedoms. All we heard was a regurgitation of the Democrat "GET TRUMP" indoctrination with no chance the Democrats would play fair by giving Trump's side of it and his proofs. Pelosi saw her chance at a good Railroad job on President Trump, and she picked Adam Schiff as her hatchet man once more.

And isn't ABC News one of the faithful Get Trump Media consorts out to spread Hillary Clinton's lie-fest against her Presidential rival, Donald Trump.

I don't believe in railroading an innocent man for 4 years, and then extending a new hype first opportunity to destroy Trump some more. They will meet again next Thursday for
even more one-way railroad ride with the goal of destroying America with Biden at the helm once they think they've destroyed Trump.

They've made making a living impossible for the middle class using a medically demented senior who changes his promises sometimes in less than 24 hours, and sometimes whenever it becomes evident that doing the American people that particular good was not what he meant, something else was.

I don't trust smug-faced Adam Schiff to say or do anything fair or true. His four years of lying convinced me he will never, never ever tell the truth.

Have to go. I'm looking out the window at the most beautiful summer tanager I ever saw. For the rest I hope Heaven makes right the wrongs of those years of lying and ignoring the truth that President Trump used his best shot to make America great and his future to restore America's faith in God and all that is right.

It’s coming.
6 in 10 is 58% ??

I wonder which Einstein they hired to do the maths

It’s coming.
and many people think the people in congress,which includes the illustrious panel,have a 20 something percent approval rating.....how qualified can these people be?....

What are his crimes?
Sedition

Conspiracy

Incitement to riot

Intefering with Congressioal business

Mail, wire & bank fraud

Intimidation of public officials

Harrassment

Trump & his mob should be indicted, tried, found guilty & sentenced to 20 years. That way the next dirtbag like Trump who comes along will think twice before trying the same thing. This Country needs to be protected from scum like Trump & his co conspirators.

Sedition

Conspiracy

Incitement to riot

Mail, wire & bank fraud

Harrassment

Trump & his mob should be indicted, tried, found guilty & sentenced to 20 years. That way the next dirtbag like Trump who comes along will think twice before trying the same thing. This Country needs to be protected from scum like Trump & his co conspirators.

while-you-recover_1.png

Do they? I watched a smug-faced Adam Schiff continue his impeachment fiasco with an unfair hearing that gave not one single word to Republican members who support President Trump. Not one was called. The only Republicans who were called on were already in Democrat Pockets because they were and are totally against the President who did all he could to make the American people winners with good wages, a strong economy, and Constitutional freedoms. All we heard was a regurgitation of the Democrat "GET TRUMP" indoctrination with no chance the Democrats would play fair by giving Trump's side of it and his proofs. Pelosi saw her chance at a good Railroad job on President Trump, and she picked Adam Schiff as her hatchet man once more.

And isn't ABC News one of the faithful Get Trump Media consorts out to spread Hillary Clinton's lie-fest against her Presidential rival, Donald Trump.

I don't believe in railroading an innocent man for 4 years, and then extending a new hype first opportunity to destroy Trump some more. They will meet again next Thursday for
even more one-way railroad ride with the goal of destroying America with Biden at the helm once they think they've destroyed Trump.

They've made making a living impossible for the middle class using a medically demented senior who changes his promises sometimes in less than 24 hours, and sometimes whenever it becomes evident that doing the American people that particular good was not what he meant, something else was.

I don't trust smug-faced Adam Schiff to say or do anything fair or true. His four years of lying convinced me he will never, never ever tell the truth.

Have to go. I'm looking out the window at the most beautiful summer tanager I ever saw. For the rest I hope Heaven makes right the wrongs of those years of lying and ignoring the truth that President Trump used his best shot to make America great and his future to restore America's faith in God and all that is right.
Well, golly gee! Trump is welcome to give his side of the story under oath & try & clear his name. But why should he? He's got his herd, his cult bullshitted to the point that you don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

But Trump is too much of a COWARD with a big mouth to do it. His chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.

Sedition

Conspiracy

Incitement to riot

Mail, wire & bank fraud

Harrassment

Whole lotta bloviating......................................no examples, charges, or convictions.

Try again.

Well, golly gee! Trump is welcome to give his side of the story under oath & try & clear his name. But why should he? He's got his herd, his cult bullshitted to the point that you don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

But Trump is too much of a COWARD with a big mouth to do it. His chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth.
Clear his name from what?

They have presented no evidence of any crime.

It’s coming.

Of course it is, just ask you and kos.

Forum List

Back