PolitiFact's "Lie of the Year" Turns Out to Be True

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
PolitiFact's "Lie of the Year" Turns Out to Be True
never heard any-one retract this before the 2012 election (or after)
and people say the media had nothing to do with electing BHO for his 2nd term
It is a crying shame, It is bias, It is a true slanderous and liable event(s) that Romney had the class to walk away from
could you imagine if this would have happened to BHO?

Last edited:
the fact remains that what Romney said turned out to be exactly true..

He didn't lie, Poltifact did and you are defending the lie.

You idiots need to read the original politifact article. It talked about Jeep manufacturing autos in China...for the Chinese.

I had seen the same thing coming from Ford actually. Exactly why now are you finding FORD, then JEEP, choosing China to start building it's next production plant? Where are all the big plans to invest capital into a large assembly line in the United States, to look to American workers? Could it be government regulations? What are the tax rates for businesses that are established and BUILT in the United States, compared to simply investing in China?

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424052702303425504577353031028357826?mg=reno64-wsj

Last edited:
You idiots need to read the original politifact article. It talked about Jeep manufacturing autos in China...for the Chinese.

I had seen the same thing coming from Ford actually. Exactly why now are you finding FORD, then JEEP, choosing China to start building it's next production plant? Where are all the big plans to invest capital into a large assembly line in the United States, to look to American workers? Could it be government regulations? What are the tax rates for businesses that are established and BUILT in the United States, compared to simply investing in China?

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424052702303425504577353031028357826?mg=reno64-wsj

Damn I wonder if it has anything to do with the rapidly rising middle class in China. A group of what, 500 million people?

Now surely you wouldn't expect a good capitalist organization like a car manufacturer to look at that market and say; iam gonna build me some cars and sell me some cars and make a lot of money for my shareholders. Right here in China.

Couple that with much lower wages, minimal pollution controls and the fact that if you build it there you don't have to pay shipping.

Other than that, I can't figure out why a company would build in China.

Especially as we continue to fall on our face with no hope in sight. Why stay here?

Pure Pubcrappe as always, hater dupe. It's STILL NOT JEEPS TO BE SOLD HERE, IT'S FOR CHINA AND FURRINERS...

Hey you supremely ignorant douchebag!

It's Jeeps that could have been made HERE and sold to China. Idiot!
Except, if they are made here and imported into China there is an added tax by China that makes then too expensive to sell in China. Hence they are made in China to avoid China's added tax.
Get it?

He lied, and lost. And it's was his fault. He brought his loss on himself.

Mittypoo was a multi-millionaire who was born into wealth and got richer off the suffering of others. He thought that we'd be better off without Chrysler and GM. The voters decided that we'd be better off without him.

He was a joke, and watching the look on his face when his life-long dream of being President came to an end was MY DREAM COME TRUE.

Oh, and here's another thing about Mitt that is not a lie: He's not Christian. Mormons are not Christians.

The biggest auto market is now in China, and you brainwashed MORONS want build them all HERE...

and Romney was STILL lying...ay caramba...NOT US production...none will be sold here. Stupidest voters in the world...

Last edited:
The biggest auto market is now in China, and you brainwashed MORONS want build them all HERE...

and Romney was STILL lying...ay caramba...NOT US production...none will be sold here. Stupidest voters in the world...
So you don't want Americans to have jobs building cars.

Normal people see that as a good thing. Why do you oppose the idea?

Forum List

Back