PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

Shooting unarmed black men is perfectly permissible. Just say you feared for your life.

Being armed is not a prereq for getting shot. Simply being a threat is all that's needed.
PERCEIVED THREAT.

"Oh that was a cell phone? " I thought he was reaching for his waistband"

I remember watching police shows & movies & when the cops shot a person & they did not find a weapon, they went ballistic.

Now "I was afraid" is all that is needed.

In the Ferguson case it was more than a perceived threat. SO much of this was Michael Browns responsibility as a human being not to do the wrong thing.

Dont rob the convenience store,
Dont walk around stoned and looking for trouble
Dont shove the shop clerk,
Dont walk on the yellow stripe in the middle of the road
Dont answer the cop with profanity because you don't want to be bothered and you hate police
Dont slam the car door on the cop
Dont punch the cop in the face
Dont try to take the cops gun
Dont try to pull the trigger while its pointed at his leg
Listen to the cop when he tells you to stop
Dont run at him so he thinks your attacking him

But you know, the message that could help other black youth stay out of trouble and stay alive doesnt get sent out. Be responsible for your actions and do the right thing. Everybody knows by the year 2019 that cops carry guns, so act accordingly and not stupid enough to attack one.

How about we train law enforcement not to escalate situations & not kill people because they are afraid. Michael Brown should be in jail not dead.

Yes, another LEFT WING FACT CHECKER again exposed as an arm of the party of INFANTICIDES lying and corruption.....

Sens. Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lied last weekend when they claimed Michael Brown of Ferguson, Missouri, had been “murdered” in 2014 by police officer Darren Wilson. An independent Justice Department investigation found that there was no credible evidence to support the claim that the white officer “murdered” the 18-year-old black man. Instead, the report found Wilson had acted in self-defense. Brown was killed in the violent act of assaulting a police officer. But try telling that to PolitiFact, which published an absurd, laugh-out-loud defense of the 2020 Democratic primary candidates Wednesday. Having split so many hairs in order to impugn Republicans, the fact-checker now believes that it is just too difficult to know what a person really means when they use the word “murder.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

The police officer that Brown attacked suffered a broken eye socket and multiple stitches to his face because of Brown attacking him.

The idiot liberals need to shut up. They either have no clue about what they are talking about. Or they are lying.

Or both.

Facebook-post-making-fun-of-death-of-Michael-Brown.png

I've long called them "Politifraud."

But I guess they need to be upgraded to "Politifuckingliars"

The left are such scum. Truly enemies of the American people.
Funny chit coming from a Trump believer.

No it doesn't actually

You are a small weak and little racist man. That's why you are easily crushed and and owned''

You KNOW I did too.

GO lick your wounds you just became my bitch

Sorry Soup nuts, you are confused and lost in the sauce.
No im really not but you are.

Everyone saw you lie and twist and backpedal and get turned out as my bitch

All in your imagination Soup nuts.
Nope its saved forever on this thread'

Lie all you like you got pwned
No it doesn't actually

You are a small weak and little racist man. That's why you are easily crushed and and owned''

You KNOW I did too.

GO lick your wounds you just became my bitch

Sorry Soup nuts, you are confused and lost in the sauce.
No im really not but you are.

Everyone saw you lie and twist and backpedal and get turned out as my bitch

All in your imagination Soup nuts.
Nope its saved forever on this thread'

Lie all you like you got pwned

Sorry Soup nuts, never owned.
Yep pwned proven a liar and humiliated

Shooting unarmed black men is perfectly permissible. Just say you feared for your life.

Being armed is not a prereq for getting shot. Simply being a threat is all that's needed.
PERCEIVED THREAT.

I remember watching police shows & movies & when the cops shot a person & they did not find a weapon, they went ballistic.

In the Ferguson case it was more than a perceived threat. SO much of this was Michael Browns responsibility as a human being not to do the wrong thing.

Dont answer the cop with profanity because you don't want to be bothered and you hate police

But you know, the message that could help other black youth stay out of trouble and stay alive doesnt get sent out. Be responsible for your actions and do the right thing. Everybody knows by the year 2019 that cops carry guns, so act accordingly and not stupid enough to attack one.

How about we train law enforcement not to escalate situations & not kill people because they are afraid. Michael Brown should be in jail not dead.

You're right, he should be in prison. But it was Michael Brown who made that decision.

PERCEIVED THREAT.

They are trained to do that already.

Wilson did not escalate the situation Brown dud. No matter how much you train the cops not to escalate it does not prevent a suspect from doing so

Pretty good, losing a subject with your lies and then switch to another.

Facts remain three DOJ investigations, with them trying to pin anything on Wilson and absolutely nothing. The feds exonerated him his employer was the scapegoat for the feds to save face.

Uh, guy, just because you have poor reading comprehension skills doesn't mean I lied...

Frankly, having to explain the big words to you is a little tiresome.

Fact remains, the DOJ ONLY determined there was no federal case. That's it.

never accused you of anything, I asked several questions. You answered my questions. Yes indeed!

You are foolishly attempting to deny the undeniable, that being that the shooting was justifiable and witnesses lied. One, as you know, and know well, went so far as to say:

You mean a prosecutor beat up witnesses with limited education and articulation... This doesn't impress me. As I said, this SAME prosecutor put Witness 40 on the stand, a mentally ill racist who created a racist facebook page about the shooting.

Facts remain three DOJ investigations, with them trying to pin anything on Wilson and absolutely nothing. The feds exonerated him his employer was the scapegoat for the feds to save face.

Uh, guy, just because you have poor reading comprehension skills doesn't mean I lied...

never accused you of anything, I asked several questions. You answered my questions. Yes indeed!

You are foolishly attempting to deny the undeniable, that being that the shooting was justifiable and witnesses lied. One, as you know, and know well, went so far as to say:

You mean a prosecutor beat up witnesses with limited education and articulation... This doesn't impress me. As I said, this SAME prosecutor put Witness 40 on the stand, a mentally ill racist who created a racist facebook page about the shooting.
no witnesses were beat up and the fed investigation determined that the evidence backed up officer Wilson's account which it did

And yes you have lied repeatedly

no witnesses were beat up and the fed investigation determined that the evidence backed up officer Wilson's account which it did

NO, guy, I just know a cover-up when I see one.

You want to be oblivous because you don't really see the humanity of a Mike Brown...
You do not see any such thing.

You admit you willfully refuse to read the details. You refuse to read the transcripts or police reports. You lie repeatedly to try and defend these claims of yours.

Coverups are not seen they are proven by evidence and you cannot cite any evidence of anykind. There was no cover up and you are a liar

You are uneducated and a stupid little fool

You are just a biased and racist liar and nothing more. You hate cops especially white ones because you are a proven stolen valor fraud who never wore a uniform and are a pathetic impotent excuse for a man.

Three separate investigations by the DOJ that wanted to convict Wilson of anything failed. Just like you and your opinion based on nothing but emotion. I’ll take the facts anyday.

Why shouldn't a witness be "beaten up" when they have blatantly LIED about what they have seen which would have ruined an innocent man's life and possibly put him in prison for life? Such criminal behavior, lying about what happened in a fatal shooting, doesn't just merit being "beaten up" but should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

NO, guy, I just know a cover-up when I see one.

You want to be oblivous because you don't really see the humanity of a Mike Brown...

And OBVIOUSLY, you do!

i-nqz6cKw-S.gif

My highlight above.

Please explain to us all how a "limited education and articulation" justifies telling the police and prosecutors, "Witness 35 said Brown was "on his knees" when Wilson shot him in the head." when it was proven that there was a BUILDING between where Witness 35 was at the time of the shooting and where the shooting happened.

This should be good. Please feel free to include as much detail as you need to convince us of your lies.

You admit you willfully refuse to read the details. You refuse to read the transcripts or police reports.

Yup, once I catch someone in a lie, I kind of ignore them after that... the police and DA lied their asses off about this case.

You are just a biased and racist liar and nothing more. You hate cops especially white ones because you are a proven stolen valor fraud who never wore a uniform and are a pathetic impotent excuse for a man.

Sputter, sputter... whatever dude.

You are the one who has manhood issues if you need to have the cops make you feel safe.

I think most cops are good guys... then you have guys like Wilson, Van Dyke, Loehmann, Slager, who should have picked something else on career day...

Why shouldn't a witness be "beaten up" when they have blatantly LIED about what they have seen which would have ruined an innocent man's life and possibly put him in prison for life? Such criminal behavior, lying about what happened in a fatal shooting, doesn't just merit being "beaten up" but should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Did he beat up Crazy, Lying, Racist Witness 40 like that? No. No, he didn't.

He also let Wilson make self-serving statements to the Grand Jury...

In short, it was a rigged process.

Our legal system is an adversarial one.... But when you have no one advocating for Mike Brown and the system trying to cover up for Darren Wilson, that's a problem.

My highlight above.

Please explain to us all how a "limited education and articulation" justifies telling the police and prosecutors, "Witness 35 said Brown was "on his knees" when Wilson shot him in the head."

People in an excited state make mistakes?

Look, I don't dispute some witnesses got details wrong. But ALL OF THEM?

So you have to believe that some 20 witnesses were lying about Brown having his hands up, or you have to believe that Darren Wilson was.

Occam's Razor, buddy. Occam's Razor

You admit you willfully refuse to read the details. You refuse to read the transcripts or police reports.

Yup, once I catch someone in a lie, I kind of ignore them after that... the police and DA lied their asses off about this case.

Sputter, sputter... whatever dude.

You are the one who has manhood issues if you need to have the cops make you feel safe.

I think most cops are good guys... then you have guys like Wilson, Van Dyke, Loehmann, Slager, who should have picked something else on career day...
You did not catch anyone in a lie.

You have yet to point out any lie

On the other hand you have been proven to have posted specific lies many times over .

This is not about police protecting us it is about justice which was in fact properly served.

Cops need to be held to the same standard and Wilson was held to it

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved it and the shooting was self defense and justified

You have failed massively to even challenge it.

You are a liar who cannot support any of your claims

Actually, we did. Wilson has said he was both responding to a robbery AND stopping Jaywalkers... He claimed that Brown stopped in the middle of punching him to hand the stolen merchandise to his accomplice. Wilson pretty much lied his ass off, and if you had a prosecutor doing his job, he would have tore him apart.

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved it and the shooting was self defense and justified

Wilson was acquitted because a racist DA covered it up. That racist DA is now out of a job.

So were the DA's in Chicago and Cleveland.

So the good old days of racist cops shooting kids are over... they'll have to start treating them like white kids now!

Actually, we did. Wilson has said he was both responding to a robbery AND stopping Jaywalkers... He claimed that Brown stopped in the middle of punching him to hand the stolen merchandise to his accomplice. Wilson pretty much lied his ass off, and if you had a prosecutor doing his job, he would have tore him apart.

Wilson was acquitted because a racist DA covered it up. That racist DA is now out of a job.

So were the DA's in Chicago and Cleveland.

So the good old days of racist cops shooting kids are over... they'll have to start treating them like white kids now!
Wrong

Wilson did not make those claims as you say and did not contradict himself

You are lying and making crap up he never said you cannot cite any such contradictions from Wilson

He did not claim brown handed off the cigars in the middle of punching him

It is you who is lying here not Wilson

Wilson was acquitted because the evidence proved it.

You can only lie like the coward you are. You cannot provide any evidence of racism or any of your other stupid claims.

The prosecutor did his job and simply lost

You cannot show any evidence whatsoever of s cover up

You made up lies about pinning brown to the wall with a car. You made up lies about Wilson claiming he ran 30 feet and back 10 feet. You lied about beating witnesses. You lied about Wilson claiming he was responding to a robbery call. You lied about wilson claiming brown handed off the cigars in the middle of punching him.

Finally you lied about serving in the military which you never had the man hood to do

You are the only racist here. You are uneducated and a dishonest sack of shit

Forum List

Back