PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

No one ever said it was 150 feet away

You are judging the distance from the police cruiser as opposed to where Wilson was. Wilson exited the vehicle and pursued Brown on foot.

Yes and that prosecutor did his job but lost. A prosecutors job is not to win at all cost.

The prosecutor's job is to prosecute crimes...not cover them up... Sorry you aren't clear on this concept.

So we are supposed to believe that he chased him 150 feet, got ahead of him, and then and only then shot him....

Sorry, doesn't add up.
No one said he got ahead of him

You keep fixating on some bullshit that no evidence supports and which no one claimed

You're just talking foolishly. How is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney? It is the job of the prosecutor to determine whether or not charges should be brought and if it should be prosecuted. How do you expect a prosecutor to win a case when the witnesses confess to having lied?

Don't use those wintesses. He had no problem putting an avowed racist with mental issues on the stand...
Cite the racist he put on the stand

Sorry but one cannot know which witnesses to use or avoid without investigating them

The prosecutor did his job and there was no cover up.

You lose again

The prosecutor did not act like a defense attorney in any way shape or form

Question answered

Letting WIlson make self-serving statements without challenge?
Discrediting witnesses who didn't fit his narrative?

Um, yeah, he did. The people got fed up with him and voted him out.

The physical evidence matched the the story that Wilson gave. The DNA and where it was found match Wilson’s story. The coroner’s report matches Wilson’s story. The forensics match Wilson’s story. The Brown family hired a forensic expert and he also said the evidence matched Wilson’s story. Three federal investigations into the shooting cleared Wilson. They found racism in the Ferguson PD but nothing on Wilson.

The same evidence could have cut both ways.. but the problem remains, which story, because Wilson told many of them..

Was he responding to a robbery or was he just hassling some jaywalkers? If the former, then he showed no real sense of urgency... If the latter, then he really let that escalate fast.

Now, if people want to be stupid and ignore DNA evidence, ballistics and who were never at the scene, weren’t in the grand jury room, never stepped foot anywhere near the scene and then ignore the actual evidence? Then changing their uneducated, ignorant, bigoted, prejudicial mind isn’t going to happen. Some people love their hate, bigotry and lies.

Yeah, you see, funny thing. I live in a state where we had 13 people SENT TO DEATH FUCKING ROW on the words of cops and prosecutors. SO pardon me if I don't take the words of cops and prosecutors seriously when they are covering up for one of their own.
Uh no he did not

He did not do as you claim with Wilson

He did not discredit witnesses they discredited themselves

Popular vote proves nothing

The physical evidence did not and could not cut both ways

The physical evidence proves you wrong and a liar.

Wilson did not tell multiple stories you liar

You're just talking foolishly. How is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney? It is the job of the prosecutor to determine whether or not charges should be brought and if it should be prosecuted. How do you expect a prosecutor to win a case when the witnesses confess to having lied?

Don't use those wintesses. He had no problem putting an avowed racist with mental issues on the stand...

And the defense would NOT put that line of witnesses who lied on the stand?

Why are you opposed to going following the evidence and sworn statements of the witnesses?

How many times have you been busted and how much time have you served?

Yeah, you see, funny thing. I live in a state where we had 13 people SENT TO DEATH FUCKING ROW on the words of cops and prosecutors. SO pardon me if I don't take the words of cops and prosecutors seriously when they are covering up for one of their own.

Flat out lie. You claim to live in Chicago. Illinois does not have a death penalty so you are lying.

How many convictions have you had and how much time have you served?

The prosecutor did not act like a defense attorney in any way shape or form

Question answered

Letting WIlson make self-serving statements without challenge?
Discrediting witnesses who didn't fit his narrative?

Um, yeah, he did. The people got fed up with him and voted him out.

The physical evidence matched the the story that Wilson gave. The DNA and where it was found match Wilson’s story. The coroner’s report matches Wilson’s story. The forensics match Wilson’s story. The Brown family hired a forensic expert and he also said the evidence matched Wilson’s story. Three federal investigations into the shooting cleared Wilson. They found racism in the Ferguson PD but nothing on Wilson.

The same evidence could have cut both ways.. but the problem remains, which story, because Wilson told many of them..

Was he responding to a robbery or was he just hassling some jaywalkers? If the former, then he showed no real sense of urgency... If the latter, then he really let that escalate fast.

Now, if people want to be stupid and ignore DNA evidence, ballistics and who were never at the scene, weren’t in the grand jury room, never stepped foot anywhere near the scene and then ignore the actual evidence? Then changing their uneducated, ignorant, bigoted, prejudicial mind isn’t going to happen. Some people love their hate, bigotry and lies.

Even the DOJ with Holder and his crew looking to fry Wilson couldn’t find enough evidence to even bring charges. Nothing, nada, zip! So, it didn’t cut both ways you just ignore facts you don’t like.

Name the 13 you clam were unjustly executed.

Last edited:
Did I.

2014-11-28-DWFACESHOTSITTING.jpg

Amazing how these guys are in the fight of their lives and only have a scratch to show for it.
Yes you did and you are proving you did

You are absolutely backpedaling and trying to save face

WTF am I back pedaling from?
You claimed there were NO marks on his face and now you are claiming it was a scratch

A scratch is a mark.

How did he get that scratch? Shaving.
Trying to move the goal posts does not help you save face BITCH

I got your BITCH swinging, I don't need to move a damn thing.

You are a proven liar

The liars are cocksuckers like you.
You have been a proven liar and cowardly bastard throughout every thread you post on.

According to the closet racist.

You get owned proven wrong and then you lie like a little limp wristed bitch then you think you will save face by lying.

Owned is that a joke. Bitch is that what you call your daddy.

You are backpedaling from saying he had NO mark on his face. Yes you do need to move the goalposts because I crushed you. You can never win any argument without lying backpedaling and moving the goal. Because you are a dishonest racist piece of shit

You ain't done shit, you cocksuckers love to claim these officers were being brutalized by these hulking thugs and when the pictures come out you point to a fucking little scratch and scream, "see he was being brutalized".

You got proven wrong you little faggot.

Faggot, is that the best you got fuck boy.

Noe you think you can deny you said it or that your specific statement does not matter.

I don't need to deny shit to a punk ass clown like you.

You are out of your league go play with your boyfriend and leave this discussion to your betters

Lol, funny how you so called hard core conservative fuck boys love making homosexuality references. Come on out the closet Soupnuts.
You are denying it

Because you are coward, a weakling, a liar and the only real racist here .

You got massively crushed owned and humiliated so like I said move along

You are out of your league fool

Come on Soup nuts stop patting yourself on the back, because you haven't done shit. It takes a lot more than some clown on a anonymous website to crush or own me.

You keep fixating on some bullshit that no evidence supports and which no one claimed

You guys are the ones who keep citing that picture, where the bullet cases are further away from the body than the police cruiser....

I didn't say they were executed... I said they were sent to death row. They were later exonerated when it was determined the police and prosecutors LIED.

Most egregious was the case of Rolando Cruz, who was convicted and condemned twice even though the police KNEW another man did the crime and had confessed to it. They were in the middle of trial #3 when DNA finally demonstrated that he didn't do it and the guy who confessed to it did.

A special prosecutor brought charges against the corrupt cops and prosecutors... They were acquitted and the jury went out drinking with them afterwards... that's how fucking corrupt our system is.

So when someone says, "See, see, the cops swear up and down one of their own really felt threatened by a scary unarmed kid! Look at this evidence we have control of!" I look at it with a grain of salt.

Flat out lie. You claim to live in Chicago. Illinois does not have a death penalty so you are lying.

Wow. This has to be the most amazing idiotic statement I've seen yet. Illinois doesn't have a DP because after all the false convictions, in 2003, Governor George Ryan commuted the sentences of 167 Death Row inmates to life in prison. The state tried to get the machinery of death running again after that, even managing to convict Brian Dugan, the guy who actually did the crime Rolando Cruz was convicted of.

Then in 2011, we finally abolished the Death Penalty.

Capital punishment in Illinois - Wikipedia

Cite the racist he put on the stand

Sorry but one cannot know which witnesses to use or avoid without investigating them

The woman was known as "Witness 40",

Darren Wilson’s Grand Jury Key Witness Fabricates Her Testimony

A star witness in the grand jury case involving former Ferguson, Mo police officer Darren Wilson has been revealed to be a racist suffering from mental illness with a criminal past. Sandra McElroy known as “Witness 40″ has been a crucial part of Wilson’s claims surrounding the altercation between himself and Michael Brown. McElroy’s accounts of the events on Aug. 9, closely mirrored the ex-cop who shot and killed an unarmed Brown. The Smoking Gun is reporting McElroy’s story became very suspicious, due to her statement to the St. Louis police department being given on Sept. 11 and again to the Justice Department prosecutors on Oct. 22. McElroy’s statements were taken after Wilson’s account of shooting were made public.

McElroy’s racist behavior also came to light by the site’s investigation. After Brown’s death, McElroy created a Facebook page supporting Wilson, with a picture of the 18-year old lying face down dead in the streets. McElroy wrote the caption under the picture: Michael Brown already received justice. So please, stop asking for it.

Why are you opposed to going following the evidence and sworn statements of the witnesses?

Not sure why you keep asking that. You realize that accusing a board member of a crime is a violation of the forum rules, and if you fucking do it again, I'll fucking report you.

(For the record, never arrested for anything, not once, in 57 years. I think I've gotten maybe 6 moving violations over the years... the last one was in 2011.)

The problem here was that the prosecutor acted like a defense attorney. A prosecutor would have never put Witness 40 (A mentally ill racist woman with a history of lying to police) on the stand and even a half-way competent defense attorney would have avoided her.

Yes you did and you are proving you did

You are absolutely backpedaling and trying to save face

You claimed there were NO marks on his face and now you are claiming it was a scratch

A scratch is a mark.

Trying to move the goal posts does not help you save face BITCH

You are a proven liar

You have been a proven liar and cowardly bastard throughout every thread you post on.

You get owned proven wrong and then you lie like a little limp wristed bitch then you think you will save face by lying.

You are backpedaling from saying he had NO mark on his face. Yes you do need to move the goalposts because I crushed you. You can never win any argument without lying backpedaling and moving the goal. Because you are a dishonest racist piece of shit

You ain't done shit, you cocksuckers love to claim these officers were being brutalized by these hulking thugs and when the pictures come out you point to a fucking little scratch and scream, "see he was being brutalized".

Noe you think you can deny you said it or that your specific statement does not matter.

You are out of your league go play with your boyfriend and leave this discussion to your betters

Lol, funny how you so called hard core conservative fuck boys love making homosexuality references. Come on out the closet Soupnuts.
You are denying it

Come on Soup nuts stop patting yourself on the back, because you haven't done shit. It takes a lot more than some clown on a anonymous website to crush or own me.

No it doesn't actually

You are a small weak and little racist man. That's why you are easily crushed and and owned''

You KNOW I did too.

GO lick your wounds you just became my bitch

You guys are the ones who keep citing that picture, where the bullet cases are further away from the body than the police cruiser....

I didn't say they were executed... I said they were sent to death row. They were later exonerated when it was determined the police and prosecutors LIED.

Most egregious was the case of Rolando Cruz, who was convicted and condemned twice even though the police KNEW another man did the crime and had confessed to it. They were in the middle of trial #3 when DNA finally demonstrated that he didn't do it and the guy who confessed to it did.

A special prosecutor brought charges against the corrupt cops and prosecutors... They were acquitted and the jury went out drinking with them afterwards... that's how fucking corrupt our system is.

So when someone says, "See, see, the cops swear up and down one of their own really felt threatened by a scary unarmed kid! Look at this evidence we have control of!" I look at it with a grain of salt.

Wow. This has to be the most amazing idiotic statement I've seen yet. Illinois doesn't have a DP because after all the false convictions, in 2003, Governor George Ryan commuted the sentences of 167 Death Row inmates to life in prison. The state tried to get the machinery of death running again after that, even managing to convict Brian Dugan, the guy who actually did the crime Rolando Cruz was convicted of.

No I never cited it but that picture does not support your claim it supports the fact that Wilson acted in self defense.

You keep citing it and ignoring details. Wilson gave chase to Brown brown turned and charged him as wilson was firing and backing up

This means Brown ran over ground Wilson had been standing on and firing from hence the placement of the expended shells.

You tried to lie about it and claim that wilson only testified to running about thirty feet and then ten feet back but you pulled that out of your ass.

The facts and evidence prove you wrong everytime which is why you resort to lying like a coward.

As you just admitted you ignore evidence

Pretty good, losing a subject with your lies and then switch to another.

Facts remain three DOJ investigations, with them trying to pin anything on Wilson and absolutely nothing. The feds exonerated him his employer was the scapegoat for the feds to save face.

You are denying it

No it doesn't actually

You are a small weak and little racist man. That's why you are easily crushed and and owned''

You KNOW I did too.

Sorry Soup nuts, you are confused and lost in the sauce.

You are denying it

No it doesn't actually

You KNOW I did too.

No im really not but you are.

Everyone saw you lie and twist and backpedal and get turned out as my bitch

So you're only addressing one case, in history, where justice prevailed.

The appeal system worked. The only change that should be made is to allow two years from the imposition of the death penalty to carry out all appeals. Then death.

Life without parole is way, way too good for the scum deserving of the death penalty.

Not sure why you keep asking that. You realize that accusing a board member of a crime is a violation of the forum rules, and if you fucking do it again, I'll fucking report you.

(For the record, never arrested for anything, not once, in 57 years. I think I've gotten maybe 6 moving violations over the years... the last one was in 2011.)

The problem here was that the prosecutor acted like a defense attorney. A prosecutor would have never put Witness 40 (A mentally ill racist woman with a history of lying to police) on the stand and even a half-way competent defense attorney would have avoided her.

I never accused you of anything, I asked several questions. You answered my questions. Yes indeed!

You are foolishly attempting to deny the undeniable, that being that the shooting was justifiable and witnesses lied. One, as you know, and know well, went so far as to say:

Prosecution': You gave two statements, were both of those statements true?
Witness 22: No. I just felt like I want to be part of something... I didn't see what I told the FBI what [sic] I saw.

Witness 35 said Brown was "on his knees" when Wilson shot him in the head. Under questioning, his testimony fell apart, and he admitted fabricating it.[127]

Prosecution: What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence. Are you telling us that the only thing that's true about all of your statements before this is that you saw that police officer shoot him at point blank range?

Witness 35: Yes.[127]

Another witness described Brown on his hands and knees pleading for his life. After a prosecutor confronted the witness and told them what they had seen was not forensically possible based on the evidence, the witness later asked to leave.[127]

Another witness—number 37—testified that, during a confrontation at Wilson's vehicle, Wilson shot Brown point blank in the chest—but Brown did not fall over and was not clearly bleeding as he ran away. This witness gave several different accounts of how many shots were fired. While he was further pressed for answers as to the truthfulness of his statements, he instead posed questions in return, refusing to elaborate on his statements.

Prosecution: You told three different stories in the time we've been here today. So I want to know which one is really your memory or did you see this at all?

Witness 37: If none of my stuff is making any sense, like why do y'all keep contacting me?[127]

You are denying it

No it doesn't actually

You KNOW I did too.

All in your imagination Soup nuts.

You are denying it

No it doesn't actually

You KNOW I did too.

Nope its saved forever on this thread'

Lie all you like you got pwned

No it doesn't actually

You KNOW I did too.

No it doesn't actually

You KNOW I did too.

Sorry Soup nuts, never owned.

Forum List

Back