PolitiFact won't call out Kamala Harris’ and Elizabeth Warren’s lie about Michael Brown

Several witnesses who originally testified against Wilson were also interviewed by the prosecution. They admitted to lying under oath as to the truthfulness of their testimony.[125][126] At least one witness took an account from a newspaper; this witness was later discredited by investigators during the process.[126]

So I'll ask again, why is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney?
The prosecutor did not act like a defense attorney in any way shape or form

Question answered

Michael Brown was a piece of shit with a record. He attacked a cop and tried to kill him so the cop did what he had to do. Shoot the piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to the Left, you are allowed to violently attack a police officer, if you are Black.

What are you talking about regarding shell casings?

Check out your own chart... it shows them BEYOND where Browns body ended up...

150 feet away from the cruiser when Wilson said that he only ran 30 feet and then ran 10 feet back...

Once again you have to lie like a coward to try and save face.

Wilson did not testify that he only ran 30 feet and then ran back 10 feet.

His testimony is consistent with the evidence.

Shell casings don't fly 50 yards from a handgun. Brown was not shot from 150 feet away.

Wilson was the only one who knew how it started, so what evidence. We have seen evidence manipulated many times.

Eye witness testimony was mixed results. A lot of that depends on where the witness was standing as far as viewing angle, how much of the incident they actually saw in the timeline, how far away they were, what other distractions did they have?,(driving etc), did they have any bias one way or the other.

All that was the job of the investigators to sort out and weed out based upon the peoples' credibility as they interviewd them. This was all done. Unfortunately for Michael Brown, he starts out with four strikes against him.

1)Toxicology reported he was high,

2)He shoved a shop owner as he was walking out with his merchandise... this shows a "I dont give a shit attitude" no matter how you try to spin it.

3) physical evidence showed Wilson got punched in the face by Brown, as did some of of the eye witnesses (11 of them affirmed MB reached into the police car... thats a high number)

4) MB tried to take away Wilson's gun as evidenced by the round fired off inside the car.

And then you have Grand jury testimony. It is with all that that it was decided it was NOT murder. anything else is only conjecture and speculation at this point. So to say the very least, its very unprofessional and or ignorant for Harris and Warren to call it MURDER. To me, they are pandering to the base as its primary time but even so D Wilson should sue them for defamation... or have them back up their words.

There were no marks in his face and his face wasn't swollen, so what was the evidence he was punched? Oh that's right he said he was.
Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

2014-11-28-DWFACESHOTSITTING.jpg

Amazing how these guys are in the fight of their lives and only have a scratch to show for it.
Yes you did and you are proving you did

You are absolutely backpedaling and trying to save face

WTF am I back pedaling from?
You claimed there were NO marks on his face and now you are claiming it was a scratch

A scratch is a mark.

How did he get that scratch? Shaving.
Trying to move the goal posts does not help you save face BITCH

I got your BITCH swinging, I don't need to move a damn thing.

You are a proven liar

The liars are cocksuckers like you.

Wilson was the only one who knew how it started, so what evidence. We have seen evidence manipulated many times.

Eye witness testimony was mixed results. A lot of that depends on where the witness was standing as far as viewing angle, how much of the incident they actually saw in the timeline, how far away they were, what other distractions did they have?,(driving etc), did they have any bias one way or the other.

All that was the job of the investigators to sort out and weed out based upon the peoples' credibility as they interviewd them. This was all done. Unfortunately for Michael Brown, he starts out with four strikes against him.

2)He shoved a shop owner as he was walking out with his merchandise... this shows a "I dont give a shit attitude" no matter how you try to spin it.

3) physical evidence showed Wilson got punched in the face by Brown, as did some of of the eye witnesses (11 of them affirmed MB reached into the police car... thats a high number)

4) MB tried to take away Wilson's gun as evidenced by the round fired off inside the car.

And then you have Grand jury testimony. It is with all that that it was decided it was NOT murder. anything else is only conjecture and speculation at this point. So to say the very least, its very unprofessional and or ignorant for Harris and Warren to call it MURDER. To me, they are pandering to the base as its primary time but even so D Wilson should sue them for defamation... or have them back up their words.

There were no marks in his face and his face wasn't swollen, so what was the evidence he was punched? Oh that's right he said he was.
Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

Amazing how these guys are in the fight of their lives and only have a scratch to show for it.
Lol
Boy,
It’s not their job to wrestle around with some fucked up gang banger want-to-be so shut the fuck up you spineless piece of shit.
The guy is taking a permanent dirt nap live with it bedwetter

Whatever you say tough ass internet fuck boy.

The physical evidence matched the the story that Wilson gave. The DNA and where it was found match Wilson’s story. The coroner’s report matches Wilson’s story. The forensics match Wilson’s story. The Brown family hired a forensic expert and he also said the evidence matched Wilson’s story. Three federal investigations into the shooting cleared Wilson. They found racism in the Ferguson PD but nothing on Wilson.

Now, if people want to be stupid and ignore DNA evidence, ballistics and who were never at the scene, weren’t in the grand jury room, never stepped foot anywhere near the scene and then ignore the actual evidence? Then changing their uneducated, ignorant, bigoted, prejudicial mind isn’t going to happen. Some people love their hate, bigotry and lies.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/article12481208.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-michael-brown-case-supported-the-officer/

The physical evidence matched the the story that Wilson gave. The DNA and where it was found match Wilson’s story. The coroner’s report matches Wilson’s story. The forensics match Wilson’s story. The Brown family hired a forensic expert and he also said the evidence matched Wilson’s story. Three federal investigations into the shooting cleared Wilson. They found racism in the Ferguson PD but nothing on Wilson.

Now, if people want to be stupid and ignore DNA evidence, ballistics and who were never at the scene, weren’t in the grand jury room, never stepped foot anywhere near the scene and then ignore the actual evidence? Then changing their uneducated, ignorant, bigoted, prejudicial mind isn’t going to happen. Some people love their hate, bigotry and lies.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/article12481208.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-michael-brown-case-supported-the-officer/
Amen to that!

And nobody in here is better at the lying than the one and only JoeyB Dolezal, serial liar extraordinaire! No limits whatsoever no matter the absurdity.

Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

You claimed there were NO marks on his face and now you are claiming it was a scratch

A scratch is a mark.

You are a proven liar

You have been a proven liar and cowardly bastard throughout every thread you post on.

You get owned proven wrong and then you lie like a little limp wristed bitch then you think you will save face by lying.

You are backpedaling from saying he had NO mark on his face. Yes you do need to move the goalposts because I crushed you. You can never win any argument without lying backpedaling and moving the goal. Because you are a dishonest racist piece of shit

You got proven wrong you little faggot.

Noe you think you can deny you said it or that your specific statement does not matter

You are out of your league go play with your boyfriend and leave this discussion to your betters

Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

Lol
Boy,
It’s not their job to wrestle around with some fucked up gang banger want-to-be so shut the fuck up you spineless piece of shit.
The guy is taking a permanent dirt nap live with it bedwetter

Whatever you say tough ass internet fuck boy.
:dig:

Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

A scratch is a mark.

You are a proven liar

You have been a proven liar and cowardly bastard throughout every thread you post on.

According to the closet racist.

You get owned proven wrong and then you lie like a little limp wristed bitch then you think you will save face by lying.

Owned is that a joke. Bitch is that what you call your daddy.

You are backpedaling from saying he had NO mark on his face. Yes you do need to move the goalposts because I crushed you. You can never win any argument without lying backpedaling and moving the goal. Because you are a dishonest racist piece of shit

You ain't done shit, you cocksuckers love to claim these officers were being brutalized by these hulking thugs and when the pictures come out you point to a fucking little scratch and scream, "see he was being brutalized".

Faggot, is that the best you got fuck boy.

Noe you think you can deny you said it or that your specific statement does not matter.

I don't need to deny shit to a punk ass clown like you.

You are out of your league go play with your boyfriend and leave this discussion to your betters

Lol, funny how you so called hard core conservative fuck boys love making homosexuality references. Come on out the closet Soupnuts.

Um yes there were

View attachment 274731

You blew it liar

Did I.

A scratch is a mark.

You are a proven liar

According to the closet racist.

Owned is that a joke. Bitch is that what you call your daddy.

You ain't done shit, you cocksuckers love to claim these officers were being brutalized by these hulking thugs and when the pictures come out you point to a fucking little scratch and scream, "see he was being brutalized".

Faggot, is that the best you got fuck boy.

Noe you think you can deny you said it or that your specific statement does not matter.

I don't need to deny shit to a punk ass clown like you.

Lol, funny how you so called hard core conservative fuck boys love making homosexuality references. Come on out the closet Soupnuts.
You are denying it

Because you are coward, a weakling, a liar and the only real racist here .

You got massively crushed owned and humiliated so like I said move along

You are out of your league fool

Several witnesses who originally testified against Wilson were also interviewed by the prosecution. They admitted to lying under oath as to the truthfulness of their testimony.[125][126] At least one witness took an account from a newspaper; this witness was later discredited by investigators during the process.[126]

So I'll ask again, why is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney?

You're just talking foolishly. How is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney? It is the job of the prosecutor to determine whether or not charges should be brought and if it should be prosecuted. How do you expect a prosecutor to win a case when the witnesses confess to having lied?

Garner’s mother on TV to the police officer who killed her son. You’re crying because you lost your job, well I lost my son.

She didn’t “lose“ her son. Her son was murdered.

Garner’s mother on TV to the police officer who killed her son. You’re crying because you lost your job, well I lost my son.

No evidence of that stupid claim

No one ever said it was 150 feet away

You are judging the distance from the police cruiser as opposed to where Wilson was. Wilson exited the vehicle and pursued Brown on foot.

Yes and that prosecutor did his job but lost. A prosecutors job is not to win at all cost.

The prosecutor's job is to prosecute crimes...not cover them up... Sorry you aren't clear on this concept.

So we are supposed to believe that he chased him 150 feet, got ahead of him, and then and only then shot him....

Sorry, doesn't add up.

The prosecutor did not act like a defense attorney in any way shape or form

Question answered

Letting WIlson make self-serving statements without challenge?
Discrediting witnesses who didn't fit his narrative?

Um, yeah, he did. The people got fed up with him and voted him out.

The same evidence could have cut both ways.. but the problem remains, which story, because Wilson told many of them..

Was he responding to a robbery or was he just hassling some jaywalkers? If the former, then he showed no real sense of urgency... If the latter, then he really let that escalate fast.

Yeah, you see, funny thing. I live in a state where we had 13 people SENT TO DEATH FUCKING ROW on the words of cops and prosecutors. SO pardon me if I don't take the words of cops and prosecutors seriously when they are covering up for one of their own.

You're just talking foolishly. How is the prosecutor acting like a defense attorney? It is the job of the prosecutor to determine whether or not charges should be brought and if it should be prosecuted. How do you expect a prosecutor to win a case when the witnesses confess to having lied?

Don't use those wintesses. He had no problem putting an avowed racist with mental issues on the stand...

If Progressives could accept facts, you would have much more credibility when a case of police not acting in accordance with the law really did happen.

Forum List

Back