Politifact: No, the AMA didn't say hydrochloroquine is ok against Coronavirus

You actually believe the AMA rescinded its statement on hydroxychloroquine and Politifact lied about it? Or they didn't and Limbaugh is in the wrong..again.

What the AMA did or did not do is irrelevant. Politifraud, DailyKOS, Democrat Underground, et al have zero credibility.

Politifraud seeks to score partisan points and has no affinity to facts or truth.

Politifact accurately stated that the AMA didn't rescind their statement like Rush said they did. It's pretty dumb to make the claim that Politifact are the ones who lied and ignore Limbaugh's false statement. If you want to make the claim that Politifact lied then maybe keep your powder dry for when that happens.

On this one:
Politifact: 1
Limbaugh/Uncensored2008: zip
The pretend the hoax isn't a hoax, by they refuse to quote AMA.

Invoking abortion is an opportunist distraction. What was the science behind FDA’s suggestion?

You actually believe the AMA rescinded its statement on hydroxychloroquine and Politifact lied about it? Or they didn't and Limbaugh is in the wrong..again.

What the AMA did or did not do is irrelevant. Politifraud, DailyKOS, Democrat Underground, et al have zero credibility.

Politifraud seeks to score partisan points and has no affinity to facts or truth.

Politifact accurately stated that the AMA didn't rescind their statement like Rush said they did. It's pretty dumb to make the claim that Politifact are the ones who lied and ignore Limbaugh's false statement. If you want to make the claim that Politifact lied then maybe keep your powder dry for when that happens.

On this one:

I'm sure if push came to shove they think the AMA is part of the conspiracy. That will be their fallback.

Rush Limbaugh started this lie, and the website he cited by corrected its lie.
USMB wasted no time in spreading the lie though.
The AMA considered a resolution to rescind a previous statement on the drug when the group’s policymaking body met in November. But it ultimately rejected the resolution.

The website Limbaugh cited has corrected its story.

Rush Liembaugh.

What Rush Limbaugh says or doesn't say has no bearing on the fact that Politifraud is a radical left hack site with zero credibility.

if Limbaugh is lying, it doesn't make the partisan hacks at Politifraud credible. At best is shows equity between the two.
You forgot to mention the website that retracted the lie.
Why did you play dumb about the regretful kooky website?
You stand embarrassed, buffoon.
Stop falling for hoaxes.

I "forgot" nothing.

It's irrelevant.

Politifraud are partisan hacks with no credibility. Regardless of what others do, this remains a fact.

The AMA considered a resolution to rescind a previous statement on the drug when the group’s policymaking body met in November. But it ultimately rejected the resolution.

hydrochloriquine is basically the equivalent of advil from a side effect perspective

They hand it out like candy as an anti malarial

It won't hurt anyone, why people care if others are taking it I have no idea

Such an absurd topic to even discuss. We going to debate the efficacy of daily aspirin next in the national media? lol

hydrochloriquine is basically the equivalent of advil

It's not advil, some have adverse reactions to it, especially relating to the heart.

But this is a little off topic. The subject of this thread is Limbaugh caught telling an untruth.

I don't give a flying fuck about what any alphabetical joke has to say. I've seen it work.

On this one:

I'm sure if push came to shove they think the AMA is part of the conspiracy. That will be their fallback.

What conspiracy? You mean Big Foot Colluding with Russia to deny Hillary her place as queen?

Facts of course are vastly different than you hacks present.

hydrochloriquine is basically the equivalent of advil from a side effect perspective

Such an absurd topic to even discuss. We going to debate the efficacy of daily aspirin next in the national emedia? lol
Assholes like Tommy Hanky take the non-sulfate crap or combine it with azithro. Bad news.
Then you have flag wavers buying something with 5 letters that match at the aquarium store

Such an absurd topic to even discuss. We going to debate the efficacy of daily aspirin next in the national media? lol

I wouldn't go that far.

But we do have 60 years of experience and know exactly what the side effects and dangers are.

Politicizing medical treatment as the Communists have done is the most disgusting thing I've seen in my lifetime.

The democrats are avidly anti-science.

On this one:

What conspiracy? You mean Big Foot Colluding with Russia to deny Hillary her place as queen?

Facts of course are vastly different than you hacks present.

Say it with me "Rush said something untruthful and Politifact got it right'. Anything short of that and you're just living in denial.

politifact?:laughing0301:

politifact?:laughing0301:

Politifact by quoting the AMA got it right about Limbaugh's incorrect statement, useful idiot.

It's not advil, some have adverse reactions to it, especially relating to the heart.

But this is a little off topic. The subject of this thread is Limbaugh caught telling an untruth.

bullshit, again they hand it out like candy

THe only reason we're unfamiliar with it is because malaria is non existent in the US

Doctors who have prescribed it for years report often report never once having an issue and they're again just handing it out liek fucking candy.

Now maybe it won't do anything for the rona. But it won't hurt you either

I wouldn't go that far.

But we do have 60 years of experience and know exactly what the side effects and dangers are.

Politicizing medical treatment as the Communists have done is the most disgusting thing I've seen in my lifetime.

The democrats are avidly anti-science.

There are doctors who have been prescribing it for decades who can't recall a single case of side effects being reported to them.

Again anywhere malaria is, they'll give you that drug with no fear and no medical history

I doubt it's doing anything good, but i also am pretty confident it's not doing anything bad.

Such an absurd topic to even discuss. We going to debate the efficacy of daily aspirin next in the national emedia? lol
Assholes like Tommy Hanky take the non-sulfate crap or combine it with azithro. Bad news.
Then you have flag wavers buying something with 5 letters that match at the aquarium store

I don't see how people self perscribing meds from pet stores is going to be solved by not acknowledging hydrochloriquine isn't going to hurt you

As long as they can find the doggy version of the right drug they'll be fine, if such a thing exists.

bullshit, again they hand it out like candy

THe only reason we're unfamiliar with it is because malaria is non existent in the US

Doctors who have prescribed it for years report often report never once having an issue and they're again just handing it out liek fucking candy.

Now maybe it won't do anything for the rona. But it won't hurt you either

They hand it out for malaria, not every disease under the sun. It is not a pleasant medication to take from my understanding.

Forum List

Back