Politifact: Are 96% of Trump Google results from lefty sources? (Verdict: False)

Is there any doubt that Google is lefty fascist leaning, Politifact is lefty fascist leaning, Facebook is lefty fascist leaning, Twitter is lefty fascist leaning, Fake News is lefty fascist leaning and as fascists they are going to suppress free speech, access to information and manipulate/evaluate information to fit their left wing fascist agendas.

Sure .. be easily distracted and quibble over percentages but those realities remain.

Last edited:
Is there any doubt that Google is lefty fascist leaning, Politifact is lefty fascist leaning, Facebook is lefty fascist leaning, Twitter is lefty fascist leaning, Fake News is lefty fascist leaning and as fascists they are going to suppress free speech, access to information and manipulate/evaluate information to fit their left wing fascist agendas.

Sure .. be easily distracted and quibble over percentages but those realities remain.
And if the fact-checkers debunk your BS, just call THEM lefties.
Lefty lefty lefty!

And if the fact-checkers debunk your BS, just call THEM lefties.
Lefty lefty lefty!

Yup, pretty well, parrots of the same pandemonium

Why does anyone believe or take seriously anything our doofus illegitimate President says or tweets?

They say, False, so what is the number? They just say it’s not 96%. What was their empirical conclusions?

95%?

I didn’t see it in the article. Did I just miss it?

[
They say, False, so what is the number? They just say it’s not 96%. What was their empirical conclusions?

95%?

What you missed is the point of the article, there is no set percent, the results of a google search are ever changing. A search 3 hours from now will give you different results than one now, how different depends on the topic being searched.

[

95%?

What you missed is the point of the article, there is no set percent, the results of a google search are ever changing. A search 3 hours from now will give you different results than one now, how different depends on the topic being searched.

I am still waiting on all of those nice tweets you read to the gay guy.

[

95%?

I am still waiting on all of those nice tweets you read to the gay guy.

A little early to be drinking isn't it? Not that I am judging or anything. I am sure you have a very valid reason for being incoherent at this time of the morning.

Forum List

Back