Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Liemender...

"So, we're still at about 10 o'clock. Can you take us to about 10:25 so we can see the change."

Why'd they skip past 10:06pm, Liemender? When the Georgia Senate would have seen it was election workers stowing ballots under the table. Why didn't Trump's lawyers want the Georgia Senate to see that?

That's a rhetorical question, Liemender. Everyone knows why they kept the GA senate from seeing that and your answer will be a lie anyway.

Why can't you show the part that is missing?

Why can't you show the part that is missing?

I showed you how Trump's lawyers skipped past it. Who says I can't show video of the part they skipped over where election workers were stowing uncounted ballots under the table at 10:06pm?? Shit, Liemender, I already showed you screen shots of them doing that. I took them from this video...

"and it's 10:06, the monitors are still there. So this is where you see them slide this box under the table."

You asked for proof they were indicted. I showed you they were indicted.
I asked for the video of the part you said that was edited. Surely the state of GA. must have it. Where is it and why won't you produce it?

The video showed ballot boxes appearing to be outside of normal chain of custody...

The video showed no such thing. The way Trump's lawyers presented the video to tbe Georgia Senate presented that way with very careful, intentional selective editing. But the full surveillance video cameras captured all the events taking place in that room and the ballots were never outside the chain of custody.

Y'all just can't stop lying about that video.
Jump up and down all day......her statements to investigators are quite damning and supportive of fraud.
Funny how her claims all 'went away'.

Yeah, she "admits" they were done counting for thd night, packed up the remaining uncounted ballots and placed them under a table. Then taking the ballots back out after being told to keep counting.

Nothing illegal about that.
She admitted this also:

Election Official Ralph Jones communicated with Freeman and Moss. Freeman admitted that in the late-night hours of 3Nov20 she was pressured by her supervisors to illegally scan ballots after observers had been removed from the absentee ballot central count at State Farm Arena.

She admitted this also:

Election Official Ralph Jones communicated with Freeman and Moss. Freeman admitted that in the late-night hours of 3Nov20 she was pressured by her supervisors to illegally scan ballots after observers had been removed from the absentee ballot central count at State Farm Arena.

Quote her saying she was pressured to "illegally" scan ballots....

Quote her saying she was pressured to "illegally" scan ballots....

Pressured or not, she willing participated in the act.

Her own words:

(40:14) RF: …“and he said and they was saying the count was low, it was really low and is there ah are all of the ballots counted? And so we got like there was a few more and we can get those in the morning because there wasn’t that many. They said well count as many as you can – count all of them you know. So my daughter said Mommy, get on the scanner. But I didn’t scan so she said just do it so we could get on outta here. So that was when even nobody else was taking because there were no more work to be done so we said we can’t! And they said lucky - because nobody was here. And when they said that, BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up, so that’s how the number was created, by the ballots going through the scanner. So when all of them were done, we got the final count and we put them back in the bucket and the boxes and the bucket and zip ties and put ‘em back under the table. So that’s the reason the ballots came from under the table and we re-opened them up.”

Yeah, for lying about her committing crimes.
(1:03:49) Officer 1: “Mmm Mmm, Yeah it’s, it’s just political.”

(1:03:57) Officer 1: “Because of, thing, coverup, anyway it’s a cover-up and we took all the necessary, necessary steps though.”

She was the one who reported fraud..........documented.

Pressured or not, she willing participated in the act.

Her own words:

(40:14) RF: …“and he said and they was saying the count was low, it was really low and is there ah are all of the ballots counted? And so we got like there was a few more and we can get those in the morning because there wasn’t that many. They said well count as many as you can – count all of them you know. So my daughter said Mommy, get on the scanner. But I didn’t scan so she said just do it so we could get on outta here. So that was when even nobody else was taking because there were no more work to be done so we said we can’t! And they said lucky - because nobody was here. And when they said that, BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up, so that’s how the number was created, by the ballots going through the scanner. So when all of them were done, we got the final count and we put them back in the bucket and the boxes and the bucket and zip ties and put ‘em back under the table. So that’s the reason the ballots came from under the table and we re-opened them up.”

(1:03:49) Officer 1: “Mmm Mmm, Yeah it’s, it’s just political.”

(1:03:57) Officer 1: “Because of, thing, coverup, anyway it’s a cover-up and we took all the necessary, necessary steps though.”

She was the one who reported fraud..........documented.

Thanks for showing she didn't say they were pressured (or not), to scan ballots "illegally." A word noticeably absent from that blurb.

Thanks for showing she didn't say they were pressured (or not), to scan ballots "illegally." A word noticeably absent from that blurb.
She knew enough of the illegality to report it.

Newly uncovered police body cam footage of Ruby Freeman reveal her stunning admissions that directly contradict allegations made under oath by January 6th Committee witnesses, by certain reporters and show hosts, by members of Congress, and by lawyers in sworn statements to Federal Court. Freeman volunteers to blow the whistle on election fraud

In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA.

911 call transcript, body cam videos, and police report were obtained by Open Record Requests. From that information investigators have learned that the police report was supplemented in contradiction of the facts.

Forum List

Back