Politics of who is the Rich, Democrats or Republicans

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
In so many debates people argue who is the rich. Democrats or Republicans. We are told it is the Jews, The Rothschild.

Who is right. It is the Democratic Party.

BlackRock, an American investment management corporation. BlackRock is the largest money-management firm in the world with more than US$10 trillion in assets under management

Laurence Douglas Fink Democrat an American billionaire businessman. He is the chairman and CEO of BlackRock,.. sits on the boards of the Council on Foreign Relations and World Economic Forum

This is a nice quote from Democrat Larry Fink, I will let you judge what this means coming from Democrat Larry Fink

"You have to force behaviors. If you don't force behaviors, whether it's gender or race or just any way you want to say the composition of your team, you're going to be impacted. That not just recruiting, it's development," Fink said. "We're gonna have to force change."

Larry Fink, is one of the most powerful men in the world. His influence, backed by $10 trillion dollars can destroy or make a corporation rich, or broke.
blackrockoffice.jpg

The Democratic Party through Democrat Larry Fink, CEO BlackRock, board member if the World bank control more many than the "poor" Republicans.

At that we can see that Ten Trillion dollar CEO believe he must change the behavior of the people.

Republicans are the ones who want to be rich and want a system that allows them to become rich.

Democrats are the millionaires who want a corrupt government to keep them there
Yet, the Democrats, are filthy rich (as are many republicans).

I know of no Republican who controls more money, or less, stating he must change people's behavior.

This argument that the GOP is the party of the rich fails in light of the facts.

Yet, the Democrats, are filthy rich (as are many republicans).

I know of no Republican who controls more money, or less, stating he must change people's behavior.

This argument that the GOP is the party of the rich fails in light of the facts.

Yes, I was obviously generalizing, but the rich don't care as much about making money as they want to ensure they are never not rich again

Yes, I was obviously generalizing, but the rich don't care as much about making money as they want to ensure they are never not rich again
I cant argue with that. A rich friend of mine, worth about $20 million or more, was actually pretty cheap when it came to hotels and dinners.

When I went to his home in Carmel California he would tell me not to flush the toilet if it was yellow.

I am sure the worry of stepping down from being rich is huge.

My rich (mac, stock symbol) republican friend, voted for Obama twice. While I am here dispelling myths.

In so many debates people argue who is the rich. Democrats or Republicans. We are told it is the Jews, The Rothschild.

Who is right. It is the Democratic Party.

Sorry but you can't criticize Fink or Soros or Rothschild or Adam Schiff or you are automatically "anti-Semitic." Them's be rules set by them very peoples. Obey and sit down.

I agree. Wealth isn't partisan.
But, wealth is partisan. Both sides are obviously rich, although the dirty stinking filthy elite dictating behavior rich is the Democrats. So, the use of wealth, is partisan. $10 trillion dollars of democratic party controlled money dictating behavior. That is partisan.

And, as we, as I, debate across these threads, many of the Democratic party propagandists constantly state the Republicans are the rich doing everything for the rich, while the poor simple democratic party is simply trying to protect the poor from the evil rich GOP.

Yes, there are wealthy on both sides, equal amount of millionaires on either side.

Yes the super rich worth $10 billion or more are on the Democratic Party side.

And the filthy rich bastards controlling $10 trillion dollars pontificating they are going to change people's behavior through the control of most of the money in the world is the Democrats.

So I do agree, those who are millionaires, and maybe low end billionaires is not partisan.

The filthy rich, all Democrats.

But, wealth is partisan. Both sides are obviously rich, although the dirty stinking filthy elite dictating behavior rich is the Democrats. So, the use of wealth, is partisan. $10 trillion dollars of democratic party controlled money dictating behavior. That is partisan.

And, as we, as I, debate across these threads, many of the Democratic party propagandists constantly state the Republicans are the rich doing everything for the rich, while the poor simple democratic party is simply trying to protect the poor from the evil rich GOP.

Yes, there are wealthy on both sides, equal amount of millionaires on either side.

Yes the super rich worth $10 billion or more are on the Democratic Party side.

And the filthy rich bastards controlling $10 trillion dollars pontificating they are going to change people's behavior through the control of most of the money in the world is the Democrats.

So I do agree, those who are millionaires, and maybe low end billionaires is not partisan.

The filthy rich, all Democrats.
Nice trolling. Fun.

Forum List

Back