Politics of Personal Destruction are eating Comrade Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that man does not find some way to stir up some positivity and start promoting optimism he is going to hand the republicans their worst loss ever.

We had 8 years of a micro mange president who him and his hench men fucked up at every turn

Why do we need another 4 years of a bitch who would do the same?
My, my, so after 8 years of Bush and the GOP the market was higher than the 18,500? Unemployment was less than 5%? And it has been all downhill since? Damn, you Trump asslickers are liars.

On every matter, we are far better off now than we were when President Obama won the election eight years ago. And all you fellows have is your Goebbels like lie that things are worse now.

The Donald's disdain for the working man has been amply demonstrated in the number of craftsmen and small businessmen he has stiffed, and dared to sue him. He told them, accurately, "You can't even afford one lawyer, and I have a hundred". That is the kind of man the Trumpsters are supporting.

The Donald's disdain for the working man has been amply demonstrated in the number of craftsmen and small businessmen he has stiffed, and dared to sue him. He told them, accurately, "You can't even afford one lawyer, and I have a hundred". That is the kind of man the Trumpsters are supporting.
It only goes to prove that these republican voters really do want a dictator as long as he is a tyrant to "those people". It is a fact that if they will oppress "those people" they have the power to do it to everyone.

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
I said that Comrade Donald was asking Putin to break the law and interfere in American elections. Putin is a communist.

Comrade Trump is negative without effective solutions. No wall be built. No mass deportations will happen. Muslims will not be deported en masse.

Comrade Trump needs to do more than 'doom and gloom' or he gets the big boom of defeat on election day.
Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.I, and nearly half of this nation finds Comrade Trump's proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.
One, there is no hypocrisy. Two, Comrade Trump is calling people terrible things without offering viable solutions. Three, the RealClearPolitics reveal that VA, NC, PA, MI,WI, MN, etc, are for HRC and beyond Trump's reach. Four, recognize that Comrade Trump is sinking.

The far right nut jobs and some of the hard cons don't like me. Ah, poor babies. :)

Vote for Gary Johnson, losers, and you won't be losers any longer.

Jake complains about negative campaigning in an OP where he implies that Trump is a communists.

I said that Comrade Donald was asking Putin to break the law and interfere in American elections. Putin is a communist.

Comrade Trump is negative without effective solutions. No wall be built. No mass deportations will happen. Muslims will not be deported en masse.

Comrade Trump needs to do more than 'doom and gloom' or he gets the big boom of defeat on election day.
Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.I, and nearly half of this nation finds Comrade Trump's proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.
One, there is no hypocrisy. Two, Comrade Trump is calling people terrible things without offering viable solutions. Three, the RealClearPolitics reveal that VA, NC, PA, MI,WI, MN, etc, are for HRC and beyond Trump's reach. Four, recognize that Comrade Trump is sinking.
Yes, at this point he has won over all that will ever vote for him. He can only lose ground as his horribleness becomes more apparent. Still not a Hillary fan but Jesus fuck what a stupid move nominating this joker was. He is making her look better every day that passes.

Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.

Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.

I, and nearly half of this nation finds Trumps proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.
Really? I did not realize the date today was 9Nov16.

Fairly standard lefty bs.

Fairly negative, so you disagree, but very obscurely, so as to avoid giving any real points or positions that you can be called on to defend or support.

Nothing in YOUR post explains away, or even addresses the hypocrisy of the OP, which my post addressed.

My post that you hit the REply button for, but completely failed to reply to in any meaningful way.

The far right nut jobs and some of the hard cons don't like me. Ah, poor babies. :)

Vote for Gary Johnson, losers, and you won't be losers any longer.

Nothing in your post explains away the hypocrisy of your op.

Your opinion of Trump's policies are not facts. They are opinions.

I, and nearly half of this nation finds Comrade Trump's proposed solutions to be credible enough to vote for him.

This is for you.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

Yes, at this point he has won over all that will ever vote for him. He can only lose ground as his horribleness becomes more apparent. Still not a Hillary fan but Jesus fuck what a stupid move nominating this joker was. He is making her look better every day that passes.

You do understand that other people might not think the same way you do, right?

The majority, which grows larger daily, do not agree with you, Correll.

So, IOW, there is no need to fear President Trump. Why all the fear and angst about him, then?

So, IOW, there is no need to fear President Trump. Why all the fear and angst about him, then?
There is no fear of President Comrade Trump, because he will not be elected.

So there is then no need to post fear mongering, hysterical things about him, correct?

Let us know when that happens, please.

Comrade Trump is the demagogue, the one who spread fear and anger and rage around him.

This is hard for you trumpanzees, but he is going to lose very, very badly.

Brittle self confidence as per the definition of sociopath in the thread on that topic.

Just saying...

So there is then no need to post fear mongering, hysterical things about him, correct?

BAM!

And that is the contradiction that they cannot face.

One of many actually.

So tough for the trumpanzees that Comrade Donald's politics of personal destruction have evolved into the politics of his own political self destruction.

Let us know when that happens, please.

Comrade Trump is the demagogue, the one who spread fear and anger and rage around him.

This is hard for you trumpanzees, but he is going to lose very, very badly.
If, as you say, he has no chance of winning, yet you continue to post hysterical fear and hate about him, your reasons for doing so must fulfill a deeper psychological need than actually persuading anyone to think any certain thing. It is interesting to watch for those whose only emotional investment in this election is to protect the country from Hillary.

The fear and hate are the staples of Comrade Donald's campaign of demagoguery.

The American people have demonstrated such a grasp of Comrade Donald and his followers' psychopathology that the campaign effort has now started the inevitable cycle of diminishing returns that guarantees his massive defeat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back