Politics and Inflation

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Do Democrats still remain in the dark regarding the actual cause of inflation and that it here to stay as long as the giveaway from Democrats continue? I have been talking about inflation being a long term issue for quite some time while the Democratic "experts" were behind the curve, as usual. The Fed is still behind the curve here. Inflation is here to stay as long as the Democrats are running the show. Mac, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Inflation hits 30-year high in key gauge watched by Fed

Do Democrats still remain in the dark regarding the actual cause of inflation and that it here to stay as long as the giveaway from Democrats continue? I have been talking about inflation being a long term issue for quite some time
The cause for recent inflation is the inability of the Covid-19 disrupted supply chains and laborforce from meeting the market demand.

You say you talked about that for a long time and I say you are full of shit.

The cause for recent inflation is the inability of the Covid-19 disrupted supply chains and laborforce from meeting the market demand.

Add post-lockdown demand to that. I've provided tons of info to them on this. The information is everywhere except for their alternate universe, so they dismiss and ignore it all.

They are experts in economics because they get their training from Hannity, Tucker and Breitbart. A waste of time.

Those FED projections probably don't have the effects that passing the dem's $5.5T "infrastructure" Bills would have on the dollar and core inflation. That much new money would impact the supply and demand for everything.
Maybe we need to pay people more to sit on their porches?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

I have been talking about inflation being here to stay since Biden continued his giveaways, including the child tax credit(another freebee). Supply chain disruptions are a direct results of the labor shortage. Labor shortages in the US are continuing because of the Biden Administration.

Oh brother :rolleyes-41:
So that's what is being spoon fed to the liberals now?

Wow....I thought it was the 28 trillion and counting catching up to us.

I have been talking about inflation being here to stay since Biden continued his giveaways, including the child tax credit(another freebee). Supply chain disruptions are a direct results of the labor shortage. Labor shortages in the US are continuing because of the Biden Administration.
I read many shelves are empty because they cant get enough truck drivers to empty the ships at our ports.

Add post-lockdown demand to that. I've provided tons of info to them on this. The information is everywhere except for their alternate universe, so they dismiss and ignore it all.

They are experts in economics because they get their training from Hannity, Tucker and Breitbart. A waste of time.

Demand is higher because the government was giving out stimulus checks and now child tax credits. Don't be dumb. Those of us not receiving these benefits have not gone hog wild trying to buy stuff post-lockdown.

You and many others have no basic common sense. Make a note of this thread. We can revisit it as inflation continues. You can look to your "experts" for more excuses as to why this is the case.

Demand is higher because the government was giving out stimulus checks and now child tax credits. Don't be dumb. Those of us not receiving these benefits have not gone hog wild trying to buy stuff post-lockdown.

You and many others have no basic common sense. Make a note of this thread. We can revisit it as inflation continues. You can look to your "experts" for more excuses as to why this is the case.
Okie dokie.

Those FED projections probably don't have the effects that passing the dem's $5.5T "infrastructure" Bills would have on the dollar and core inflation. That much new money would impact the supply and demand for everything.
Maybe we need to pay people more to sit on their porches?

If the government flooding the economy with $5.5T will cause massive inflation, then the solution would be to pull an equal amount of money out of the economy by taxing the wealthy.

I read many shelves are empty because they cant get enough truck drivers to empty the ships at our ports.

They don't seem to grasp the simple concept that lack of labor creates a lack of supply and a supply chain problem. Keep in mind, these are the same folks that think we can just print money and it won't be inflationary. They believe the cost of this huge Democratic giveaway they are trying to pass is "free" because "rich" taxpayers will pay for it. They are too indoctrinated and blinded by "orange man bad" that they have completely lost touch with reality.

I have been talking about inflation being here to stay since Biden continued his giveaways
...oooohhh so when Trump was signing trillions and trillions in giveaways you kept your mouth shut, but as soon as Biden passed some giveaways you started sounding the alarm.

Strong partisan bias noted.

and what has caused the supply chains and labor force from meeting market demand?

you motherfuckers would be screaming its all Trumps fault if he were still POTUS. Disingenuous, pathetic morons.

If the government flooding the economy with $5.5T will cause massive inflation, then the solution would be to pull an equal amount of money out of the economy by taxing the wealthy.
How does that help the creation of supplies/ products? If there is no one willing to work to manufacture/ box/ ship and deliver consumables?

Throwing money at lazy assholes sitting at home is already the problem.

Why is it that the government's pouring $600B/yr into the military industrial complex never causes conservatives to worry about inflation, but putting $350B/yr into projects that directly benefit the American people makes them pitch fits about inflation?

Forum List

Back