Politico/Morning Consult Poll: 52-43 For Impeachment, 52-42 For Removal, 54-27 Want Witnesses

The media have their narrative about the Democrats being on shaky ground, because the media always have a narrative about Democrats being on shaky ground, but a new poll suggests something else:

Independents favor impeachment 48-41. And the media really might want to pay attention to this:

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: 52-43 for impeachment, 52-42 for removal, 54-27 wants witnesses

Why don't Republicans want a fair trial? Why don't Republicans want witnesses? What are Republicans afraid of?

Why don't Republicans want a fair trial?
We wanted one in the House.

What happened?
They don't conduct trials in the house.

Surely you knew this.

You have a point.

it wasn't a 'trial', it was a kangaroo court
Here's the thing Spunky; they don't hold trials in the House, they do investigations, and the defense can't defend until there's charges to defend against. When they tried Whitey Bulgar did he get to defend himself during the investigation?

I'll answer for ya, since it's a tough question. No. He didn't . He had to wait until the trial.

AdvancedDeterminedKoala-small.gif

The media have their narrative about the Democrats being on shaky ground, because the media always have a narrative about Democrats being on shaky ground, but a new poll suggests something else:

Independents favor impeachment 48-41. And the media really might want to pay attention to this:

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: 52-43 for impeachment, 52-42 for removal, 54-27 wants witnesses

Why don't Republicans want a fair trial? Why don't Republicans want witnesses? What are Republicans afraid of?

What happened?
The house conducted a Perfect Trial

What happened?

Surely you knew this.

You have a point.

Here's the thing Spunky; they don't hold trials in the House, they do investigations, and the defense can't defend until there's charges to defend against. When they tried Whitey Bulgar did he get to defend himself during the investigation?

I'll answer for ya, since it's a tough question. No. He didn't . He had to wait until the trial.

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

Here's the thing, 'spunky'.

anyone that didn't see that as a kangaroo court, based on 2nd and 3rd hand information, is long overdue for a visit to an optometrist.

What happened?

:lame2:

What happened?

Surely you knew this.

You have a point.

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

anyone that didn't see that as a kangaroo court, based on 2nd and 3rd hand information, is long overdue for a visit to an optometrist.
Did you miss the testimony? They had first hand witnesses, with legal counsel and everything.

What happened?

I'm going to say a prayer for Will . Trump too

What happened?

Surely you knew this.

You have a point.

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

Did you miss the testimony? They had first hand witnesses, with legal counsel and everything.

I watched Nadlers circus from start to finish, I watched Schiffs circus start to finish.

Then I watched the impeachment farce from start to finish.

Most partisan kangaroo court I've ever seen

What happened?

Say those prayer for yourself.

you need them more than I do.

What happened?

Will you crack me up

Surely you knew this.

You have a point.

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

I watched Nadlers circus from start to finish, I watched Schiffs circus start to finish.

You're still calling it a court as if they had a trial.

tenor (12).gif

That was the poll they conducted on the 6th floor of Bellevue Hospital. That's the mental ward, otherwise known as a destination for high achieving progressives.

You have a point.

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

View attachment 296191

OGC.21497161ea3b97d641d6c14bd1fd141b

OGC.5fe303fbcb14b6d5c0e7a3962018c2d3

Will you crack me up

ed, you cracked up long before I met you.
L
Im taking my prayer back ,,No prayer for you Going to give it to Weather or BK

Fair Trial? Republicans in both houses, strike me as team sport supporting football fans. They will not give up any home field advantage, not forced by the referee, oath of office be damned. The Nixon years are history.

Fair Trial? Republicans in both houses, strike me as team sport supporting football fans. They will not give up any home field advantage, not forced by the referee, oath of office be damned. The Nixon years are history.

Republicans in both houses, strike me as team sport supporting football fans.

Really?

How many on the Judicial committee voted against the herd?

How many on the Intelligence committee voted against the herd?

How many Democrats in the House voted against impeachment?

Seems BOTH sides are full of 'team sport supporting football fans.'

View attachment 296188

Here's the thing Spunky;

View attachment 296191

OGC.21497161ea3b97d641d6c14bd1fd141b

OGC.5fe303fbcb14b6d5c0e7a3962018c2d3

2f36f080f596aad57bdfd5242fecf8c7e0e143d208d5afa2b516bb3c5024aab3.jpg

Forum List

Back