Politicians

CharleeBrown

Rookie
Aug 5, 2016
Politicians have taken over the country by bribery from special interest groups. They control the corrupt media. The have fixed the system so that only a democrat or republican insider can ordinarily win the presidential nomination of one of those parties, and therefore the presidency.

If Hillary Clinton wins this election, The USA will become the USSA, and will never be able to recover without some type of a revolution. That would most likely begin when her government effectively eliminates the 2'nd amendment, and they attempt to come and get our only defense from an out of control government and the chaos that would follow.

I pray to God that Americans see the Clinton corruption and for that matter the corruption of nearly all elected officials, and vote for Donald Trump. Three supreme court justices put in place by Clinton would destroy our most fundamental constitutional rights. We need an outsider. Sure Trump used his wealth on elected officials, but he did not take the bribes, that is the difference between the 2 candidates. The politician takes advantage of the ridiculous rules that allow congress people to even legally partake in insider trading, and are not representing the American people. The business man takes advantage of the corrupt politician and buys their vote. I would much rather elect the person that can't be bought.

It is time to restore pride and dignity to our country, even if it is only for 8 years. It is time to enforce our laws, reduce government, bring manufacturing back to the US and be able to say Merry Christmas again. The political correctness that existed before Donald Trump, has taken away our freedom of speech, and has made us weaker as a country. I prefer someone who tells the truth and faces the backlash, than to be constantly lied to by those who follow the political wind, and basically have no backbone or true beliefs.

Wake Up America!

Absolutely great post to be your first, Charlee. Welcome to the club! And you're right:

It's NOW or NEVER!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back