Political points to be scored? Biden in Buffalo because today ‘Black Lives Matter’?

you wanted another white in the court?

but instead the court reflects the demographics of our population.

Should the workforce of every business reflect the demographics of our population? Is that more important than productivity or competence?

she declined to give them sound bites, thats all.

Attorneys are adept at talking in circles and avoiding directly answering questions. She is supposed to be at the top of the attorney food chain and she couldn't formulate a simple, substantive response to the question "can you identify a woman?"

I am not an attorney, but how about something like:

If you are speaking of biological sex, that is rather easily determined.

you wanted another white in the court?

but instead the court reflects the demographics of our population.
No, blacks make up 13% of the population and 22% of the court. Using your demographic logic we need one less black on the court.

That makes you a racist, right?

the solutions to reduce the crimes are different. Racism is more devastating to more people before it leads to killings than gang problems. They all need to be dealt with.
Trump emboldened white nationalism. Many weak, loser whites bought into it. The only thing they have going for them is white privilege. It is going away and it scares them.
Another brain dead leftist rant.

When you kill people because the color of their skin is different than gang bangers killing each other.
Both need to be addressed but killing people, solely, because of their color of their skin is a much more concerning problem.
Hmm, I would say they are equally concerning but I guess poor minorities only matter when a white slug does it…

No, blacks make up 13% of the population and 22% of the court. Using your demographic logic we need one less black on the court.

That makes you a racist, right?
rttp3yqjr9d81.png

What kind of “racism”? The kind where the president says he will only hire a black person with a vagina?
That kind of racism?
ElmerMudd
To make up for the decades of black women not being considered for the Supreme Court, it was time to right that wrong and bring balance to highest court in the land.
You do not get it and you never wil.

Wow, what a load of crap.

The MSM emboldened white nationalism by frequently quoting Trump out of context. They needed to frame a false narrative because God knows his policies were far too successful to overcome with substance. Ignorant folks fell for it and continue to fall for it even in the midst of the clear incompetence of this administration.

I supported Trump because he was anti-establishment and, most importantly, NOT a Democrat. I am white, but am not racist. I don't have privilege because I am white. I am successful because I have a skill set that I worked to obtain and companies are willing to pay me for that skill set. Imagine that.

What "scares" hard working people is that Democratic takers want to vote themselves a paycheck and to promote people based on race and gender. That is a recipe to destroy the country.
"There are good people on both sides" get a clue dumbass.

Forum List

Back