Political Jack Is Fascist & Suppresses Free Speech

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I just got banned for 2 days from Political Jack, just for calling an Affirmative Action supporter a "racist".

I strongly urge everyone to go to Political Jack, and call the poster named "now what" (who openly admits to supporting Affirmative Action), a racist.

I just got banned for 2 days from Political Jack, just for calling an Affirmative Action supporter a "racist".

I strongly urge everyone to go to Political Jack, and call the poster named "now what" (who openly admits to supporting Affirmative Action), a racist.
I got banned for a month from Political Jack for comparing the NAZI salute to the Black Power sign.

It's a Leftist shit hole.

Much like Political Hotwire.

Now that's a bastion of Leftist censorship cray--cray.

There is a reason DeSantis signed this bill to allow people to sue these bigger tech platforms.

I visit a lot of sites, but I have banned that site from the list of places that I visit. It is rare that I have to ban political board sites from my rounds, but that level of censorship is even more inappropriate than what we have on this board. In today's political climate, it is wise to make your home on multiple sites.

One of the many political forums that I visit has a really cool subforum called "I Hate That Forum". I love it in today's political climate where bias censorship is ravaging political forum sites. It gives people a chance to vent. There are threads there about Political Jack, "US Messyboard", and many others.

It's a Leftist shit hole.

Much like Political Hotwire
Lol, I've gone a couple rounds with you on Political Hotwire way back when, but as a lefty. I practice my lefty skills over there under a different name.

I had two Twitter accounts, one for politics and one for sports. I deactivated both when they banned Trump and haven't been back. I don't miss Twitter.

Lol, I've gone a couple rounds with you on Political Hotwire way back when, but as a lefty. I practice my lefty skills over there under a different name.
Being disingenious is a "Lefty Skill".
If I were an attorney being paid a fee to defend someone, I'd privately attempt to prove my opponent's case as well, so I could know how to fight for my own client.

Being disingenious is a "Lefty Skill".
If I were an attorney being paid a fee to defend someone, I'd privately attempt to prove my opponent's case as well, so I could know how to fight for my own client.
Yeah ...

That's exactly what I posted.

Perhaps you should revisit comment #11

Forum List

Back