Political Incorrect carnivale in Belgium

Where Jews were mocked without 'false stereotypes'

I, for one, have never sat on bags of gold.

Not because I wouldn't want to ... the opportunity just never presented itself.

But it's not about the bags of gold. It's the appearance. The hooked nose, and hooded eyes. There was a census done, and more Italians had big noses than Jews.

I do get that ... I'm mocking it.

I am never shocked by European anti-Semitism. It wasn't just the Nazis who worked to exterminate the Jews in Europe, most of the European countries, even enemies of the Nazis, were more than happy to cooperate with Hitler's goal.

They took it a bit too far and they're now embarrassed by The Holocaust. But, 1,500 years of European anti-Semitism isn't going to go away just because they got caught. It's always under the surface. This latest example is just a reminder that, given another chance, Europe would do it all over again.

But it's not about the bags of gold. It's the appearance. The hooked nose, and hooded eyes. There was a census done, and more Italians had big noses than Jews.

Any folk can mock about itself, no one has problem with.
For example Russians here:

This is quite good for Jewish self parody:

The_Nanny_season_5_DVD.png

Parody? Fran Drescher is hot!

I am never shocked by European anti-Semitism. It wasn't just the Nazis who worked to exterminate the Jews in Europe, most of the European countries, even enemies of the Nazis, were more than happy to cooperate with Hitler's goal.

They took it a bit too far and they're now embarrassed by The Holocaust. But, 1,500 years of European anti-Semitism isn't going to go away just because they got caught. It's always under the surface. This latest example is just a reminder that, given another chance, Europe would do it all over again.

In my opinion Americans are more anti-Semitic as Europeans.You will not believe but the biggest anti-Semites live in democrat run blue states

They probably would.

But all these justifications and equivocations get on my nerves. It's so dishonest.

Jews shall became a normal folk and do not see in any joke an anti-Semite.

Look how Russians have been bashed since more as 150 years in western medias.
No one cares about

die-aktuelle-chinesische-mauer-russischen-baren-tragen-eine-militarische-uniform-und-mit-schwert-gezogen-stehend-auf-einer-seite-eines-grabens-mit-blick-auf-den-baren-auf-der-anderen-seite-des-grabens-sind-verschiedene-herrscher-einschliesslich-japan-deutschland-france-italien-und-osterreich-sowie-john-bull-vertretung-england-und-onkel-sam-stehend-halt-gewehre-mit-bajonetten-dahinter-sitzt-ein-mann-mit-der-bezeichnung-china-lacht-politische-karikatur-1901-egefpc.jpg

Parody? Fran Drescher is hot!

Yes. But she plays on that NewYork Jewishness. Don Rickles used to make jokes about it.

The British Jews don't have that. And as for the Germans........

What do you mean, a "normal folk"?

The Russians were killing Jews before Hitler told everyone it was cool ... not a lot of sympathy for them.

1905_Velikoe_v_malom_-_Serge_Nilus_-_Title_page_-_Facsimile_-_1920.jpg

Communism should be mocked. If anything, I don't think they mock it enough.

No one cares about

die-aktuelle-chinesische-mauer-russischen-baren-tragen-eine-militarische-uniform-und-mit-schwert-gezogen-stehend-auf-einer-seite-eines-grabens-mit-blick-auf-den-baren-auf-der-anderen-seite-des-grabens-sind-verschiedene-herrscher-einschliesslich-japan-deutschland-france-italien-und-osterreich-sowie-john-bull-vertretung-england-und-onkel-sam-stehend-halt-gewehre-mit-bajonetten-dahinter-sitzt-ein-mann-mit-der-bezeichnung-china-lacht-politische-karikatur-1901-egefpc.jpg
Again, this is also political, look at the uniform.

There are a lot of stereotypes I agree, but I don't think it's equivalent to Jew mocking.

What do you mean, a "normal folk"?

A folk like other ones, not a perpetual victim of Anti-Semites

No one cares about

There are a lot of stereotypes I agree, but I don't think it's equivalent to Jew mocking.

But only Jews are permanent offended due to nothing

No one cares about

But only Jews are permanent offended due to nothing

I don't see why it's due to nothing. It's not like they had parade float with a Russian flag and a bunch of drunks wearing tracksuits. That would be offensive.

Russia is a dictatorship, you have to accept Stalin as a national hero when he probably killed more Russians than Hitler, and yet only 25% of Russians support his crimes.
'Homage to evil': Russian activists detained over Stalin protest

Forum List

Back