Political Correctness Gone Amok!

They live to be offended. Being offended makes them feel as if they are special.

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

"Get Over It", at this point in our history, means a hell of a lot more than "in God We Trust".

Just well said, girl. How sad it is that so many Americans cannot love themselves without the social validation of wearing the fact that they are offended as if it were some kind of trophy.

I'm so glad I'm old.

This is just plain governmental overreach. Most, if not all of these schools have had these names/mascots for decades! We also see it being done to pro sports teams.
Government overreach like passing laws preventing teachers from discussing racism or LGBTQ people? Or preventing private companies from requiring diversity training for their employees?

I agree, those snowflake rightists shutting down discussions of racism in schools because someone might be offended need to just get over it and go back to their safe spaces.

Native American per indigenous people is a complete misnomer. People born and raised in America (thusly named after European settlers arrived) are native Americans. I’m a native American and I have no lineage of indigenous peoples.
We, as a people are much older than the concept of ‘Natives’ Before the white man came, the words Indian, Indigenous and Native American were never spoken.

They feel especially righteous being offended for other people. Condescending and insulting. An odd and consistent behavior.

I will never understand.

All they have to do is say they are offended for other people and they expect a trophy.

Most of the conservatives I know do not speak their compassion. They make it walk, by doing good things for people in their communities. I have rarely ever personally witnessed a leftist doing anything for someone else without having a spotlight on them.

The wonderful young conservative high school boys -- who act more like men than any of the leftists who are chronologically "men" I've ever met -- are ALWAYS out in my community doing good things for those who need help! I only have to call the PE teacher at our school when I need a job done that I'm not physically capable of doing myself, and they're here and very grateful for the $20/hr I pay them. Most of them are embarrassed and shuffle their feet and try to turn down the money!

I've absolutely had enough of the verbal SJW's who never actually produce anything but a stench of pseudo-virtue.

Government overreach like passing laws preventing teachers from discussing racism or LGBTQ people? Or preventing private companies from requiring diversity training for their employees?
Attacking and censoring anyone who disagrees with the far Left agenda you espouse. Sorry, but REAL Americans don't support sexual perversion and know the true history of America and what makes it great. And " diversity" ain't it. Assimilation is.

Attacking and censoring anyone who disagrees with the far Left agenda you espouse. Sorry, but REAL Americans don't support sexual perversion and know the true history of America and what makes it great. And " diversity" ain't it. Assimilation is.
Ahhh….I see. It is the usual double standard. In other words if you disagree with a point of view you support the government censoring it.

I don’t.

Who determines it is wrong? You? If a man dresses like a woman, and has story book hour with elementary school kids ... is that wrong? How about if a male dresses like a woman and changes in your daughter's school locker room?
He is good with it, he supports a president that took inappropriate showers with his own daughter. After that, there is no morality in that party.

With certain names we do.
I suspect you are referring to the word Redskins. No Native American Tribe is named Redskins.

Plus it seems Native Americans were not all that disturbed by that name being used for a football team.

I suspect you are referring to the word Redskins. No Native American Tribe is named Redskins.

Plus it seems Native Americans were not all that disturbed by that name being used for a football team.

I’m not familiar with a white people named paleface either.

Forum List

Back