Political Cartoon

DoXuXI_WkAAULRK.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Tell me the last one in th WH said this, please.

upload_2018-9-30_22-16-42.png

Are Kim's hookers that great?
IMO, all of this world dictator killers, are riding this orange pony

So now...

upload_2018-9-30_22-39-37.png

Sens. Jeff Flake and Chris Coons explain why they decided to delay Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation
Millions of Americans couldn't turn away from a political spectacle that no one wanted to see. Last week, the United States Senate was riven by fury over the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. In the hearing room, two great forces dominating our society collided: the "Me Too" movement against sexual harassment and violence and hyper-partisan politics. Friday, as the Senate descended into chaos, one Republican and one Democrat found a way forward with an old technique that seemed long forgotten: compromise. to find facts.

As the church keeps telling me, every spew they do. There are no pussy, anally or face abused moron whitey folk victims of the lord'.
This is the most important thang to whitey sick DOPer folks to keep the ORANGE faith..
Keep the faith gullibles! The pope needs your prayers (aka: T&P) more than ever, as they
PUSSY RAPE VIRGINS, ANALLY RAPE VIRGINS and FACE RAPE VIRGINS, from the
YOUNG virgin child offerings on Sunday's, you give every week.. Keep the faith flocks.
Give more to the lord' to be raped.
Are you really sure, you will get that reward
by giving up children to be raped?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back