Political Cartoon

010bd0cdbc5e7d15.jpeg

Sherlock, They call the party Democrats but they don't believe in democracy and are far from democratic. Antifa were started as anti globalist but are now taking money from and doing the work of those same globalists and are anti America First meaning they have become the globalist and worse use fascist tactics, so they have become the fascist. You can label yourself anything, but it means nothing if your label only masks who you are. If you knew this then you wouldn't have fallen for BLM who hides behind a term for ulterior motives.

According to the latest FBI report, Antifa is an idea not an organization. There is no central group to send those checks to. No leader, no leutenents, nothing to follow. Stupid people elect grifters and use stupid things like this to keep them in power. Well, stupid, I can fix almost anything but I just can't seem to fix stupid.

Sherlock, They call the party Democrats but they don't believe in democracy and are far from democratic. Antifa were started as anti globalist but are now taking money from and doing the work of those same globalists and are anti America First meaning they have become the globalist and worse use fascist tactics, so they have become the fascist. You can label yourself anything, but it means nothing if your label only masks who you are. If you knew this then you wouldn't have fallen for BLM who hides behind a term for ulterior motives.

According to the latest FBI report, Antifa is an idea not an organization. There is no central group to send those checks to. No leader, no leutenents, nothing to follow. Stupid people elect grifters and use stupid things like this to keep them in power. Well, stupid, I can fix almost anything but I just can't seem to fix stupid.
Yeah you need to stop listening to Biden and parroting his points, he is wrong about everything 'cause he's either getting wrong narrative and news or confusing what he hears. Same with MSM.
Do some research for yourself on a non propaganda news site perhaps the FBI itself and see what they "recently" concluded with the AG office. You are using false talking points from months ago put out by tabloid news, but recent FBI statements say otherwise and expose Biden as a liar. You have no idea what you are dealing with in protecting them and their behavior.
You guys bust the President for underplaying the virus like 90% of the politicians did (thanks to W.H.O.), yet Obama underplayed Isis (varsity team) and now you are doing the same with ANTIFA as W.H.O. did with the Virus thus doing to the American people what you blast as wrong.
So if it's wrong, then why do you do it?

Last edited:

Yeah you need to stop listening to Biden and parroting his points, he is wrong about everything 'cause he's either getting wrong narrative and news or confusing what he hears. Same with MSM.
Do some research for yourself on a non propaganda news site perhaps the FBI itself and see what they "recently" concluded with the AG office. You are using false talking points from months ago put out by tabloid news, but recent FBI statements say otherwise and expose Biden as a liar. You have no idea what you are dealing with in protecting them and their behavior.
You guys bust the President for underplaying the virus like 90% of the politicians did (thanks to W.H.O.), yet Obama underplayed Isis (varsity team) and now you are doing the same with ANTIFA as W.H.O. did with the Virus thus doing to the American people what you blast as wrong.

QAnon said so, right? And they say they are still looking into whether the world is flat or not.

QAnon said so, right? And they say they are still looking into whether the world is flat or not.
So you are saying Biden thinks the world is flat, surprise surprise.
2db1p3.jpg

You say they are not organized, so I guess all these people just happened to loot the same clothing store or happened to get caught wearing the same outfit-I hate when that happens. :)

I guess I simply imagined all of those buildings getting looted and burned and people getting maimed and killed.

When Biden said similar to what you posted last night, it was one of the most ludicrous things I ever heard.

You probably think the Proud Boys are a White Supremacist organization too. They are actually pro-Constitution patriots, espousing Western values.

Here is their leader, Enrique Tarrio...

190817181007-portland-oregon-proud-boys-enrique-exlarge-169.jpg

Forum List

Back