Political Cartoon

9abd6d5b92abdb6d.jpg

What makes that funny, is the fact you have no clue how that pic busts on your Chicago mob influenced Saul Alinsky influenced
Progressive liberalism (Communist) Democrat Party that tax evaded all that corruption money they took from foreign entities to sell out their country.-oops

Sometimes, a laugh is just a laugh. You are taking all this way too seriously. Have the wifey hide all you firearms just in case.
I'm from Philly, the mob is NOT funny.
Or do I have to pull out the Goodfellows Joe Pesci Funny How scene to make my point?

Sherlock, They call the party Democrats but they don't believe in democracy and are far from democratic. Antifa were started as anti globalist but are now taking money from and doing the work of those same globalists and are anti America First meaning they have become the globalist and worse use fascist tactics, so they have become the fascist. You can label yourself anything, but it means nothing if your label only masks who you are. If you knew this then you wouldn't have fallen for BLM who hides behind a term for ulterior motives.

Forum List

Back