Political Capital

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Dems have political capital now, a mandate, from the people. And they intend to use it.

We've learned a lot from the Republicans these past few years. For instance, when your the majority, you get to do as you please, you don't even have to listen to the concerns of the minority if you don't want to. Your measley 200 Congressmen may as well never show up.

And BYW, all your righties - time to quit your jobs. THe Dems will raise taxes, reducing your incentive to work.

The Dems have political capital now, a mandate, from the people. And they intend to use it.

We've learned a lot from the Republicans these past few years. For instance, when your the majority, you get to do as you please, you don't even have to listen to the concerns of the minority if you don't want to. Your measley 200 Congressmen may as well never show up.

And BYW, all your righties - time to quit your jobs. THe Dems will raise taxes, reducing your incentive to work.

Naw, I'll just go get a second one to pay for my taxes. Shit, I better go find one before the Dems are sworn in and the jobs start to disappear!

Forum List

Back