Political Bullying Again???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

The US Special Representative for Iran Brian Hook stated that the United States allegedly does not seek military conflict with Iran, but is willing to use force to protect its interests in the Middle East.

The US official stressed that Washington does not hide its intention to “change the behavior of the regime” in Tehran.

What part of the word "protect" gives you heartburn? Iran supposedly was going to do something it shouldn't, and Trump said, "if you do that, it could bite you in the ass, so I wouldn't do that"

I WAS in Iran not too long ago - normak people. The difference is that in the US the political and economic powers are in the hands of a few from a secular society and in Iran - of clerics.

I WAS in Iran not too long ago - normak people. The difference is that in the US the political and economic powers are in the hands of a few from a secular society and in Iran - of clerics.

That's all the difference you see?

Go back there.

And this time -- Stay

Lets hope that the clerics aren't stupid.
So far - they are not, but in the midst of cleric one can see a split — there are "the left", "the moderate", and " the right”

The mistake of holy men is that they FORCE the people to pray five times a day. Iranians say: "We love Islam, but why are we forced to pray ?!"

That's all the difference you see?

Go back there.

And this time -- Stay

WHERE I should I and WHERE and how long I should stay somewhere, I will decide for myself.

You are enraged that I saw NORMAL people in Iranians, that my impression does not coincide with your stereotypes, enshrined in you by the cryptozionist media and priests ?!

Well, these are YOUR problems until the moment you started to call for the extermination of Muslims.

images

Forum List

Back