Police Unleash Teargas After Massive Migrant Brawl Erupts At Paris Train Station

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This seems to be an almost a nightly affair in some parts of Europe! We have SO MUCH to look forward to!

Zero Hedge ^ | 4/16/2016
It appears Europe's refugee 'problem' is un-fixed again. Riot police were called in to break up a violent clash between hundreds of migrants and a 'vigilante group' near a Paris metro station. As The Daily Mail reports, footage from Stalingrad metro, where more than a thousand migrants have been living rough, showed hundreds of men brawling with metal poles and planks of wood. Riot police used tear gas to disperse the crowd...

This seems to be an almost a nightly affair in some parts of Europe! We have SO MUCH to look forward to!

Zero Hedge ^ | 4/16/2016
It appears Europe's refugee 'problem' is un-fixed again. Riot police were called in to break up a violent clash between hundreds of migrants and a 'vigilante group' near a Paris metro station. As The Daily Mail reports, footage from Stalingrad metro, where more than a thousand migrants have been living rough, showed hundreds of men brawling with metal poles and planks of wood. Riot police used tear gas to disperse the crowd...

Whatever happened to the good ol fashioned fire hoses and police dogs?

• Banned

Zero Hedge ^ | 4/16/2016

Can't do that in an ISLAMIC PANDERING world!

Zero Hedge ^ | 4/16/2016

I guess I'm confused. I went to the Zeor Hedge link and it also stated the same. Please enlighten me. There is a Stalingrad rail station in Paris, France?

Never mind, Wikipedia just told me "yes". Named for the battle of Stalingrad. Those Europeans are a weird bunch! Now I know why they will not engage ISIS, then they cannot name a future rail station for them. ISIS Square or something like that!

Last edited:
That's what's wrong with France, they name a station after a Communist city. Even Stalingrad isn't called Stalingrad anymore. Geesh!

Zero Hedge ^ | 4/16/2016

Flamethrowers and nerve gas would probably work better.

I suppose the French could say the same about the U.S. tho. We here have a Moscow, in Idaho I believe. Maybe I should leave the French alone and simply drop it. Surprised no one zapped me!

Forum List

Back