police union protests massive pay out to blm

Such bullshit to give these assholes money. These criminals stole $60 million and are terrorists with a self serving agenda. Fuck these guys, but society caves into them. I'm only 21 and know this is bullshit. The world has gone mad giving into these guys. So afraid to speak our minds, we let domestic terrorists rule our world. Nearly every black person killed by the police was based on a criminal act. But all you BLM supporters would call the police for even a knock on the window from a black man. Such hypocritical bullshit

Such bullshit to give these assholes money. These criminals stole $60 million and are terrorists with a self serving agenda. Fuck these guys, but society caves into them. I'm only 21 and know this is bullshit. The world has gone mad giving into these guys. So afraid to speak our minds, we let domestic terrorists rule our world. Nearly every black person killed by the police was based on a criminal act. But all you BLM supporters would call the police for even a knock on the window from a black man. Such hypocritical bullshit
exactly . blm is constantgly sueing polices forces for free money. its ridiculous.

there all goign to be doign this. thwt are tired of giving out free money to terroists just for doing their jobs.
If someone don't off that judge I know a lot of people that will and enjoy it. I watched those sub human shit stains beat elderly women with 2 x 4's, things a human is uncapable of. For justice you would have to kill them twice Hell will burn hotter. Those millions will buy a few big houses. But never owning nothing in their life they have no respect for it or how to maintain it. In a year it will be a shit hole and what can't be sold will be destroyed. Just like Oakland and Richmond aka Little Nairobi.

If someone don't off that judge I know a lot of people that will and enjoy it. I watched those sub human shit stains beat elderly women with 2 x 4's, things a human is uncapable of. For justice you would have to kill them twice Hell will burn hotter. Those millions will buy a few big houses. But never owning nothing in their life they have no respect for it or how to maintain it. In a year it will be a shit hole and what can't be sold will be destroyed. Just like Oakland and Richmond aka Little Nairobi.
i'm thining bl m is running out of mony so their sueing to try to get more,

exactly . blm is constantgly sueing polices forces for free money. its ridiculous.

It baffles me.

They go out and burn, loot, destroy property, harass people for years then have the balls to sue the cops? And the worst of it is they get money.

What the fuck is wrong with our society? Why won't even everyday people speak up about this insanity?

The out of control protests in some locations helped what should have been peaceful protests damage BLM. fact, every city & town across the whole country had a protest, some with thousands some with less than a dozen people. All focus went on those out of control locations. Lets keep it honest.
you cant ignore when your choice of peoples protest get out of control. and scream like mad when some group you don't like does the same thing. About the money part would need more information who did what, & why it was necessary to focus on law enforcement.

The out of control protests in some locations helped what should have been peaceful protests damage BLM. fact, every city & town across the whole country had a protest, some with thousands some with less than a dozen people. All focus went on those out of control locations. Lets keep it honest.
you cant ignore when your choice of peoples protest get out of control. and scream like mad when some group you don't like does the same thing. About the money part would need more information who did what, & why it was necessary to focus on law enforcement.
blm never should have been it was born damaged . they are terorists and racist. they put trouble on themselves.

You sound like you're 12.

there all goign to be doign this. thwt are tired of giving out free money to terroists just for doing their jobs.
Gee, I wonder why crime keeps on rising. I sure wish I could figure it out.

Denver is a Democrat controlled city so they will kiss the ass of the Negro insurrectionists.

All the police should just quit. When crime becomes rampant then maybe those idiots in Dever that elected the Democrat scum will think twice the next time they go to the polls and mark a ballot for a Democrat.

animals

Forum List

Back