Police threaten to boycott 49ers

Why would the cops boycott the 9ers? Look at the socks Kaphisdick has been wearing:

kaepernick-socks-cops-08-31-16.png

National police organization rips Colin Kaepernick for wearing cops-as-pigs socks

Agreed.. Let these assholes spend their own fucking money for protection.
Agree, they are a tax free organization. They can afford to hire their own security.
Tax write off and pigs wont get any overtime. sounds good.
And then when crime happens, the victims can sue for inadequate security.

It's ALL good.

And when they sue for inadequate security, that will force management to meet the demand on the police, and have the worthless trash player removed from their team.

I agree completely. Let's do it.
How long will it take you to build up enough importance to get this accomplished?

I don't agree with what Kap did, but he should be allowed to say it and not be punished by those working within the organisation.

No he shouldn't. He's working for a company that can make it's own rules. The owner of the team has every right to fire his ass and SHOULD fire his ass.

Over free speech? How interesting...

you do not have free speech at the workplace, why do morons keep insisting that we do?
It's true that is up to the company's discretion. Kaepernick's employer, however, is supporting him.

Which raises the question, should patriotic Americans support the 49ers?
Not since Joe Montana left...

The cops are not working as cops at the games, they work as rent-a-pigs...

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.
If I can't stand for the flag it's because my back won;t let me, until then I do..yet when a cop sees his/her violation of asset forfeiture civil right laws as a privileged, he shows what a hired goon he/she is...

I haven't watched the NFL in years because the vast majority of the players are dickheads. Boycott the NFL!

I love this country because WE are allowed to protest the protestor!

And boycott the NFL.
Doesnt look like too many of you exist. The stands are packed.
You saw what happened to target didn't ewe?

Target is in my rear view mirror. Mark Levin stated yesterday he'll be boycotting the NFL. This is significant because he's a rabid fan of football and he's got a HUGE following. If the NFL keeps going down the ant America road they're on, I predict the boycott will hurt them. I hope it does. We'll see.

I think there are more patriotic Americans who love this country than there are anti American asshats!

Forum List

Back