Police State: New York Cop Pulls Gun On Teens Having Snowball Fight [VIDEO]...

What happened before the video started? It's a bit hard to say if something was justified or not when you have no clue what happened.
Stretching pretty hard there aren't you? It was a fuckin snowball fight. You can't justify the cops behaving like that no matter how badly you want to.
I don't know what happened before the video so I'm stretching? I hope you are never selected for jury duty.

I know. You want jurist who are willing to excuse this kind of behavior from cops without even caring if there was a valid reason.

Now what could have happened at a snowball fight that would cause a cop to pull his gun?

Could someone have thrown a snow ball at the cop while yelling; "hand up, don't shoot"?

That would have done it.
Yep. Assault a cop and you're under arrest. And rightly so.

Yes, let's shoot & kill our children for throwing snowballs at cops. Or better yet, let's arrest and prosecute them as 'Terrorists.' Then let's ship em off to GITMO. Man, you people are truly frightening.

I really don't see the problem.

Our friends the Israelis use the F16's provided by the US to murder Palestinians and Lebanese women and children.

Bush II murdered 500,000 children in Iraq.

.Slick Willy used the Delta Force to murder 20 children in Waco, TX.

We have got to show them kids who is boss.

Gee whiz

What happened before the video started? It's a bit hard to say if something was justified or not when you have no clue what happened.

Stretching pretty hard there aren't you? It was a fuckin snowball fight. You can't justify the cops behaving like that no matter how badly you want to.

And how exactly do you know this? Because some chick said it?
It was mentioned earlier that a call was made to the police about a firearm at the scene.
If true I would have showed up with my weapon drawn as well.

Some anonymous caller said they think some guys might have a gun so the cops draw down on every black kid in the area? Even if there was a gun present, which has not been proven, what happened to all the right wing swagger about everybody supposed to be able to carry a gun? Perhaps he was just one of those good guys with a gun you are always spouting off about.

What is it with you liberals? You seriously believe this cop just rolled up and pulled his weapon for no reason?
And if they were responsible gun owners you'd never know they were armed,only thugs walk around flashing their weapons.

It was mentioned earlier that a call was made to the police about a firearm at the scene.

Some anonymous caller said they think some guys might have a gun so the cops draw down on every black kid in the area? Even if there was a gun present, which has not been proven, what happened to all the right wing swagger about everybody supposed to be able to carry a gun? Perhaps he was just one of those good guys with a gun you are always spouting off about.

What is it with you liberals? You seriously believe this cop just rolled up and pulled his weapon for no reason?
And if they were responsible gun owners you'd never know they were armed,only thugs walk around flashing their weapons.
Agreed. Some people can and do post the most ridiculous crap and there are people stupid enough to believe it.

Last edited:
It was also mentioned that Herewego is a functional retard

If true that would explain why he's treated like a shit heel.

See?

Maybe if you guys would stop marching in the streets calling for the killing of cops they wouldnt show up expecting trouble?

Ahh, I think you missed the white person = White trash vs Black person = All blacks thread

Right.....No cop would ever do that

Gee what a coincidence...
The kid was waving a gun around and got shot. Didnt see that coming....

See?

Maybe if you guys would stop marching in the streets calling for the killing of cops they wouldnt show up expecting trouble?

Ahh, I think you missed the white person = White trash vs Black person = All blacks thread

You reap what you sow.

Dont put it on anyone else. Own it

See?

Do you mean these is no black trash, or are you saying it is implicit that all blacks are trash?

We know what happed before the cops was called on this one.
That kid was stupid to be threatening people with a fake gun in the first place.
It has nothing to do with this one, that has no explanation as to why the cops were called in the first place.

My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.

But you don't even know what happened.
I don't know what happened before the video so I'm stretching? I hope you are never selected for jury duty.

I know. You want jurist who are willing to excuse this kind of behavior from cops without even caring if there was a valid reason.

No, you are the one who wants judgements without evidence.

You don't even know what happened, and you have already condemned the police, without a single shred of evidence of anything.

Have you even listened to the video? Clearly the voice was added in later. Can't you tell the voice has an echo? The sound was recorded in a room.

So what exactly do you have as evidence? A clip that doesn't show what was going on prior to the police showing up. You don't know what the police were called for. You don't know what the person who called 911 said.

And certainly, if someone did call 911 to report a snowball fight, they would not have sent more than a single car. Certainly not two or three.

So your entire evil-cops theory is based on pure ignorance.

A toy gun dumbass. Your ignorance is growing by the day.

See?

You reap what you sow.

Never shot anyone or called for killing police officers.
What exactly am I supposed to own?

A toy gun dumbass. Your ignorance is growing by the day.

My God you're stupid.
How are the police to know whether the gun is real or not?
Should the police let the bad guy get in the first shot so we can be sure?

We know what happed before the cops was called on this one.
That kid was stupid to be threatening people with a fake gun in the first place.
It has nothing to do with this one, that has no explanation as to why the cops were called in the first place.

No, he wasn't threatening anybody with the toy gun. The person who called in said he had pointed it in the direction of other people, and it was probably a toy anyway. They killed him for no reason.
In this case, we have found out that someone called in and said they think one of the snowball fighters might have had a gun. If I called the cops and said I think you have a gun, would you think it would be OK for them to do that to you?

See?

You reap what you sow.

Never shot anyone or called for killing police officers.
What exactly am I supposed to own?

Neither has anyone else except a small group. Own your racist bullshit and please dont respond with another "duh, what you talking about" post.

Good day

My God, pulling guns on our children having snowball fights. We are definitely not in a good place right now. I don't wanna hear about how '9/11 changed everything' anymore. This Militarizing of our Police needs to end. Time to change it back.

But you don't even know what happened.

No, you are the one who wants judgements without evidence.

You don't even know what happened, and you have already condemned the police, without a single shred of evidence of anything.

Have you even listened to the video? Clearly the voice was added in later. Can't you tell the voice has an echo? The sound was recorded in a room.

So what exactly do you have as evidence? A clip that doesn't show what was going on prior to the police showing up. You don't know what the police were called for. You don't know what the person who called 911 said.

And certainly, if someone did call 911 to report a snowball fight, they would not have sent more than a single car. Certainly not two or three.

So your entire evil-cops theory is based on pure ignorance.
OMG....You can evaluate where the sound on a video was recorded. When did you first notice this magical power you have?

Forum List

Back