POLICE STATE: Cop Draws Sidearm On Man For Filming [VIDEO]...

"Constitutionalist = 'Crazy'"

No, 'constitutionalist' = ignorant and ridiculous, as there is no such thing.

You and other libertarian nitwits have no 'special understanding' of the meaning of the Constitution, nor is your 'understanding' any more legitimate or accurate than any other American's subjective perception of the Founding Document.

Whether or not sworn officers act in accordance with Fourth and Fifth Amendment jurisprudence is for the courts to decide, not a message board libertarian loon.

Cop clearly over-reacted and was trying to intimidate the guy, who was merely being an asshole. I'l bet the cop violated departmental policy on drawing his weapon.
He said to get your hands out of your pockets, so probably not a violation.
any cop that afraid needs to have his or her badge taken away
..and there's lots of dead cops to prove how right you are.

Cops job does not even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs list. Those pussies need to stop.

Cop clearly over-reacted and was trying to intimidate the guy, who was merely being an asshole. I'l bet the cop violated departmental policy on drawing his weapon.

Cops job does not even rank in the top 10 dangerous jobs list. Those pussies need to stop.

What's a dangerous job to you -- being a whacko-constitutionalist on an anonymous internet message board?

What's a dangerous job to you -- being a whacko-constitutionalist on an anonymous internet message board?

I do Farming, Logging & Construction you pussy.

On the web?

:laugh2:

when the hell do you have time for any of that?

On the web?

Says the fat-ass lazy bitch who posted 46,312 times just on USMB alone..

On the web?

Says the fat-ass lazy bitch who posted 46,312 times just on USMB alone..

idiot! look around at others -- that is not a high number of posts :rofl:

There was zero cause for the cop to draw his weapon. Drawing your weapon merely to intimidate a citizen not committing any illegal act is almost certainly a violation of policy, as well as the law.

"Constitutionalist = 'Crazy'"

No, 'constitutionalist' = ignorant and ridiculous, as there is no such thing.

You and other libertarian nitwits have no 'special understanding' of the meaning of the Constitution, nor is your 'understanding' any more legitimate or accurate than any other American's subjective perception of the Founding Document.

Whether or not sworn officers act in accordance with Fourth and Fifth Amendment jurisprudence is for the courts to decide, not a message board libertarian loon.
Only imbeciles like you believe that in a constitutional republic the constitution does not apply to the government.

There's absolutely no need to draw, if your worried about someone with their hands in their pocket then you should not be a cop. That's just pure intimidation. If you are using a weapon to intimidate a citizen obeying the law then yes that is a police state. I believe cops should defend their lives if it gets to that point, but the bs line of I don't know if you have a gun or not, or I'm not sure what your holding so I am going to draw on you (very common with cops now) is nothing more than using intimidation for compliance with what they don't like. Cop didn't like him filming, clearly targeted him (ran plates) for doing nothing wrong, then drew his weapon following training that says when in doubt draw your weapon. Drawing your Sidearm as a cop use to be seen as a loss bc you did not de-escalate the situation. We have more strict rules of engagement for our soldiers in hostile territory

There was zero cause for the cop to draw his weapon. Drawing your weapon merely to intimidate a citizen not committing any illegal act is almost certainly a violation of policy, as well as the law.
You don't know what he knew, for all you know the camera guy could have matched a description of someone to look out for. I don't have all the details and only one side gets told in cases like this.

I am familiar with this sort of thing, had it happen to me. I was walking my dogs in New Jersey and took a photo of the old historic jail downtown when some retard in a uniform and badge came out and told me I wasn't allowed to because of 9/11 and stuff. Patted his side arm to emphasize the point.

Now, I could have made a big stink, filmed him and shouted about my rights and maybe spurred on some social changes in that township but I have better things to do with my time.

If he matched the description of an armed and dangerous person, that would be probable cause. He never had probable cause like that or he would have stated it. Nothing but intimidation, which police have no business doing.

And that's ridiculous that your not allowed to take pictures of something you can look at on google earth. Your walking your dogs, taking pictures of public areas, and now you are treated like a criminal in the name of security theater. If the govt really cared about protecting us from terrorism they would secure the boarder, and 96% of dangerous contraband would not make it through TSA in TSA's own freaking study.

I believe it was Ben Franklin who said those who wish to trade security for freedom, deserve and get neither

Last edited:
If he matched the description of an armed and dangerous person, that would be probable cause. He never had probable cause like that or he would have stated it. Nothing but intimidation, which police have no business doing.

And that's ridiculous that your not allowed to take pictures of something you can look at on google earth. Your walking your dogs, taking pictures of public areas, and now you are treated like a criminal in the name of security theater. If the govt really cared about protecting us from terrorism they would secure the boarder, and 96% of dangerous contraband would not make it through TSA in TSA's own freaking study.

I believe it was Ben Franklin who said those who wish to trade security for freedom, deserve and get neither
I don't know what the cop knew or what the department policy is. I don't want to guess and convict him, that's up to them. I don't believe the cop I was talking about was correct but I'll leave the activism to others. Now if he had put hands on me, different story.

I don't know what the cop knew or what the department policy is. I don't want to guess and convict him, that's up to them. I don't believe the cop I was talking about was correct but I'll leave the activism to others. Now if he had put hands on me, different story.
So his assumption that this guy was armed and could shoot was not wild and ridiculous? And you believe that the cop was not trying to intimidate at all?

So his assumption that this guy was armed and could shoot was not wild and ridiculous? And you believe that the cop was not trying to intimidate at all?
Any cop that doesn't assume someone is armed is a fool.

Ah presume guilty until you discover otherwise.

Ah presume guilty until you discover otherwise.
...and go home.

Forum List

Back