Police shot and killed girl. No liberal outrage. She was white.

It's a dead one because it's very clear cut.

So were the stories of a black suspect and white shooter, yet the MSM blows the story up and follows for months and years at time.

Take the Ferguson story for instance. A black guy robbed a store, went out walking in the middle of the street. When the officer spotted him, Brown began to fight with the officer even reaching into his police car in an attempt to take his gun. That's when the officer fired the first shot into his hand.

This huge kid then went after the officer when he tried to subdue him after he found out about the store incident, and the officer fired because he realized something was wrong with this guy and felt threatened.

In the Rice case, the entire thing was on video obtained from the rec center. The officers responded to a call from neighbors and motorists of a guy waiving a gun around in the park and pointing it at passing cars. I know this neighborhood, and it's no place you wish to be at. It's a high crime area and gunshots are a weekly if not nightly thing. So the officers knew they were going into a possible deadly situation, and the officer shot the kid after he seen the gun being pulled out of his pants.
There was a competing narrative in the Ferguson case, and in the Tamir Rice case the officers were notofied it was probably a fake gun and a kid. They opened fire without ever leaving their cruiser.

There are ano similarities between this case and those. Stop trying to make this tragedy about race. This woman did everything in her power to make the cop shoot her. And almost every officer would have, even if she was high visibility orange instead of white.

Again, the officers were never notified that it might be a kid. All they knew is that it was a male with a gun pointing it at cars when they drove by. As soon as the cops exited the car, Tamir was already pulling the gun out of his pants.

In the Baltimore incident, they rioted before the investigation even started. All the events that were originally reported were found to be BS. The DA charged the officers whom were all found not guilty. The worthless Mayor over there told police to stand down and just let the rioters destroy whatever they wanted.

But my post was also directed at Joe B. During our Rice discussions, his claim was that if Tamir was a white kid, that cop would have faced murder charges. The only reason the cop got away with shooting the boy was because he was black, and blacks getting shot by police happen all the time.

She pointed a gun replica at a cop? What an idiot.

Here is a comparison of the real gun and toy gun in the Tamir Rice case.
\
View attachment 269143

Could you tell which one is real in a seconds notice?
No, I've never owned a gun. I could tell by handling them, because plastic is lighter than real guns. Again, I think. This is a hard question...
Replica guns aren't always made of plastic they are a lot of the time made of metal

Forum List

Back