Police Sergeant Chokes Subordinate Officer -- Was He Wrong?

He had already been arrested and cuffed. The asshole was about to mace him just because he felt like it
How the would you or anyone know what he was about to do? The criminal wasnt cooperating and he threatened to use mace. What on earth is the fucking problem with that? Seriously, he cant threaten to use mace on an unruly criminal? You people are fucking crazy with this anti cop shit now.

If you watch the video, you see that she was the aggressor. Out of nowhere she just runs up and yanks him by his belt, dragging him backwards. His reaction doesnt seem entirely unjustified. ...and lets slow down with this "choking" claim. No one was choked at any point. He simply pushed her away.
By the THROAT

If she yanks him backwards, that is assault. At that point he can punch her in the mouth.
Lol. All you're doing whenever you type is reveal more about how sad and pathetic you are. You already revealed to us that you think everything you don't personally see didn't really happen and now you're just telling us you're such a coward that if a woman yanked on your belt you'd be in so much fear you'd have to "defend" yourself by punching her in the mouth. Gee, what embarrassing tidbits will you reveal next soy boy?

Lol. All you're doing whenever you type is reveal more about how sad and pathetic you are. You already revealed to us that you think everything you don't personally see didn't really happen and now you're just telling us you're such a coward that if a woman yanked on your belt you'd be in so much fear you'd have to "defend" yourself by punching her in the mouth. Gee, what embarrassing tidbits will you reveal next soy boy?
Assault is assault, self defense is self defense. She is lucky he was nice enough to not respond with a punch.

Yes, I can see how a woman yanking your belt would be such a distressing situation for a limp wristed soy boy like yourself. Lol.
Soy boy? Im a conservative. Soy milk has never been our thing. That is strictly a left wing phenomenon. You say weird shit when you have no good argument.

You mean yanking him by his belt? Yes, Im sure that could be considered assault. Him pushing her away at that point is called self defense.
So exactly how does any officer intervene into the misconduct of another officer --- if authoritarian loving cucks like yourself basically tries to justify anything an officer does....

As long of course, it is done to certain people.....

Example....if the cop that shot Ashli Babbit was pulled away by his belt by another officer - I am sure you would be chastizing that officer for basically committing assault huh?

I'm laughing at you, you dipshit because you seem like such a giant pussy.
No, youre throwing out weird comments that just sticking. Soy boy, lib cuck, pajama boy, etc, those are all terms for you sissy left wing losers. Using those terms on real men (aka conservatives) doesnt work.

So exactly how does any officer intervene into the misconduct of another officer --- if authoritarian loving cucks like yourself basically tries to justify anything an officer does....

As long of course, it is done to certain people.....

Example....if the cop that shot Ashli Babbit was pulled away by his belt by another officer - I am sure you would be chastizing that officer for basically committing assault huh?
What was his misconduct? Threatening to use mace on an uncooperative criminal? :cuckoo:

You are trying to be sarcastic, but that is the only time you are ever right. She is clearly not cut out for this job. Yanking a sergeant by his belt? In what what world is that ever ok to do?
I rather think that she is not the one who should be sacked. All of us on Planet Normal feel like that.

Forum List

Back